剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
锁住了
It's locked.
-怎么办 -过来 快
- What now? - u202dOver here, come on.
-他的目标是我 不是你 -但博兹...
- Look, he's after me, not you. u202d- But, Bozer...
我们分开走 更安全 去找人求救
You'll be safer if we split up. Go get help.
-我不要分开 -你得走了
- I'm not splitting up. - You need to go.
-博兹 -听我说 好好听着
- Bozer. u202d- Listen to me, just listen.
如果不分开 我们都会死
If we don't split up, we're both gonna die.
两天前
凤♥凰♥基金会实验室
这就是了
This is it.
又称 科技宅之屋
你能行
You can do this.
手稳
Steady hands.
眼明
Clear eyes.
全神贯注
Full of heart.
-没人能... -博兹
- Can't nobody... - u202dBozer.
博兹 我发简讯给你
Bozer, when I text you,
让你立刻来见我
telling you to come and see me immediately,
我想看在我是你上司的份上
I expect that since I'm your boss,
你会立即来见我
that you will come and see me immediately.
抱歉 马蒂 我电♥话♥调静音了
Sorry, Matty. My phone was on silent.
我只是在...
I was just...
训练这个机器人的机器学习系统
training the robot's machine learning software.
而我马上就赢了
I was about to win.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
我再有两步
I was two turns away from successfully
就连续第137次成功击中你的战舰了
sinking your battleship for the 137th consecutive time.
-不 这一次我要... -博兹
- No, this time I was about to... u202d- Bozer.
别分心
Focus.
抱歉 马蒂
Sorry, Matty.
我要派你前去一个高度机密的机密特训处
I'm sending you to a top secret Clandestine Services
接受额外训练
training facility for additional instruction.
-啥 -她说...
- What? - She said...
闭嘴 "铁皮人"
Can it, Tin Man.
你这是罚我吗
Am I being punished for something?
每个凤♥凰♥基金会的成员
New recruit training is something that
都要接受新兵训练
everyone at the Phoenix has to complete,
包括"炸战舰"玩得特别烂的实验室技术员
including lab technicians who apparently suck at Battleship.
但我为什么要...
But why would I need to...
行了 当我没说
You know what? Never mind.
你想待在地下室里发霉
You want to stay locked in the basement like a mushroom,
跟一个大开罐器过一辈子 行啊
talking to an oversized can opener for the rest of your life, fine.
我不会让你失望的 马蒂
I won't let you down, Matty.
让我失望了 你就等着丢饭碗吧
You won't have a job if you do.
洛杉矶某处
推啊 推啊
Go, go!
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
埃尔伍德
Hi, Elwood.
看来让你叫爸 我还得努力啊
Guess I got to work my way back to Dad, huh?
看情况再说吧
Let's see how it goes.
比我想象中要暖和啊
A lot warmer than I expected, huh?
-一年的这个时节 -是吗
- You know? This... this time of year. - Is it?
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
不是吧
Seriously?
这个肯定好笑
This is a good one.
来吧
Come on.
谁啊
Who's there?
钱
Cash.
什么钱[给谁钱]Cash who?
不了 给我来点花生吧
No, thanks. I'll have some peanuts.
好笑
Funny.
笑一下啦
Come on.
你以前很喜欢这些笑话的
You always used to laugh at those jokes.
我那时八岁
When I was eight.
不管你多大 都能听"敲敲门"这个玩笑
You're never too old for a good knock-knock joke.
我对谈天气和听冷笑话没兴趣
I'm not interested in talking about the weather or hearing a lame joke, all right?
直接说重点吧
Let's just cut to the chase.
什么重点
What chase?
你...
What...
你觉得我来找你干什么 莱丽
what do you think I'm here for, Riley?
以前那一套
The usual.
你想告诉我 你一直在努力改过
You want to tell me you've been working on yourself,
你顿悟了
that, that you've seen the light,
你意识到自己一直以来没好好养育我
that you realize what a jackass you've been my entire life,
你现在想弥补
and now you want to make things right.
而这次
And this time,
这次和你上次来弥补不一样
this time will be different than the last time you did this.
还有上上一次
And the time before that.
我说得对吗
How am I doing so far?
我真希望你不是大老远跑来告诉我
I really hope you didn't come all this way just to give me a speech about
你是个多么差劲的父亲
how worthless a father you've been.
说真的 埃尔伍德 我都知道了
Trust me, Elwood, that's old news.
我想要弥补
I'm trying to make amends.
这个康复疗程
It's this program.
分步骤
Has steps.
这应该不错
That's good, I guess.
如果你还能再给我一个机会...
So, if you've got any chances left to give me, you know...
我可以留下来
show you that I'm here to stay.
但前提是你愿意
But only if you want me to stay.
这个软件有严重缺陷
That software's deeply flawed.
如果目标人物是个说谎高手 很容易骗过去
It's easily fooled when the subject's an experienced liar.
也许我该破解源代码 做下调整
Maybe I should crack open the source code and make some tweaks.
可以啊 但一切都逃不过人眼
You could, yeah, but nothing beats the human eye.
目标是谁
Who's the subject?
不是重要的人
No one important.
就是我在基金会资源库找来的录像
Just some footage I found in the Phoenix library.
我拿来测试一下这个软件用的
I'm using it to give the software a little test drive.
你想骗我 你知道这样挺可笑吧
You do realize the irony of trying to lie to me right now, yeah?
不骗一下怎么知道呢
It was worth a shot.
这是家人
So, this is family,
很可能是你父亲
most likely your father.
你能帮我看下他是不是说谎吗
Can you just help me figure out if he's lying?
当然了
Of course.
我的一面之词 你很难相信
Look, words are just words and mine can't be trusted.
我知道这点...
I know this, but...
如果你考虑之后 能再给我一次机会...
if you can find it in your heart to give me another chance...
好了 依我所见 这是父亲想回到女儿身边
Okay, all I can see here is a father trying to get his daughter back.
强调一句 依我所见 他说的是实话
And for the record, from what I can see, he's telling the truth.
凯姬
Cage.
别告诉杰克
Don't tell Jack.
好
Yeah.
你会怎么选
What would you pick?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我就只会带我的军刀
I guess I would just stick with my knife.
老弟 不是吧
Dude. Come on, man.
这是僵尸末日啊
It's a zombie apocalypse.
你拿把小破刀能有啥用
That little knife ain't gonna do nothing.
来吧 你想选什么都行
Come on, now. You can pick anything.
就一件东西 你选什么
One thing. What is it?
这把小刀帮我解决过不少困境
Yeah, this thing's got me through a lot of rough situations.
我还是选自己会用的物品吧
I'd rather just stick with what I know.
-好了 你会选什么 -光剑
- All right, fine. What would you choose, then? - Light saber.
你得清楚现实与虚幻的界限...
You have to be clear about the boundaries...
怎么 阿♥拉♥丁神灯...
What? Aladdin's lamp...
莱丽呢
Where's Riley?
不知道
No clue.
你不是说去找她吗
Thought you said you were going to get her.
我找了 没找到
I was. Couldn't find her.
你为什么说谎
Why are you lying?
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
问题是 你说你没说谎
Fact that you say you're not lying
让我觉得你在说谎
is what makes me think you're lying.
如果我说的是实话 这个逻辑就站不住脚了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表