剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
就算我没注意到
Well, even if I did,
小莱 热成像上总会显示吧
Ri, you would've had them on thermal, right?
我当时没用热成像
I wasn't using thermal.
我们当时没料到后来会有麻烦啊 记得吗
We didn't know we were gonna have to do any of this, remember?
我记得 小麦没杀任何人
Wh-What I remember is Mac didn't kill anybody.
这人的死另有原因 无需多言
So, there's a good explanation for how this guy died, period.
当时我不在场 我可以保持客观
Look, I wasn't there, so I can be fresh eyes.
你能详细告诉我 都发生了什么吗
You want to just walk me through everything that happened,
就从你刚接到任务电♥话♥说起
starting with when you first got the call for the mission?
-当时小麦在哪儿 -和我在一起
- Where was Mac? - With me.
我们当时在实验室
We were in the lab.
我从你眼中看到了恐惧
I see fear in your eyes.
别担心
Don't worry.
很快就会结束
This will be over soon.
我是替你感到恐惧
I'm scared... for you.
我知道你有多怕输 所以...
I know how much you hate to lose, so...
你就是被小威虐过无数次的大威 还敢大放厥词
Said Venus right before Serena beat her, like, a dozen times.
一对知名网球运动员姐妹
就你还小威呢
You wish you were Serena.
今天每场比赛我都赢了
I've won every game today.
我就是乒乓界的小威廉姆斯
I am the Serena Williams... of ping-pong.
奇怪
Curious.
通常麦凯弗会打下旋球来确保胜利
Normally, MacGyver applies backspin to his shots to ensure victory.
但今天没有
But not today.
是受伤导致你没有使出全力吗
Is an injury the reason you're not playing at full capacity?
抱歉
Apologies.
-兄弟 -怎么
- Brah. ?- What?
你在给我放水吗
Have you been letting me win?
当然没有
Of course not.
好吧 没错
All right, yes.
有一点
A little bit,
但我只是想在丽安娜的事后 让你能高兴点
but only 'cause I was trying to cheer you up after Leanna.
所以你才坚持每晚都陪着我吗
Is this why you been insisting we hang out every night?
我已经当间谍很久了
Look, I've been at this spy thing a long time.
当你失去某人后
After you lose someone,
转移注意力或许很有帮助
distractions can be a great thing.
好吧 可是打保龄球
Yeah, okay, but bowling,
打迷你高尔夫 连看恐怖电影
putt-putt, horror movie marathons?
拜托 你也不必这么费心吧
I mean, come on, y-you didn't have to do all that.
为你的兄弟义气点赞 麦凯弗
Points on your bro game, MacGyver.
闭嘴 "闪闪"
Shut up, Sparky.
我就是想陪着你
Man, just trying to be there for you.
你在间谍学校遇到了梦中情人
You go to spy school, you meet the girl of your dreams
却不得不和她告别 为国效忠
and then you have to say good-bye to serve your country.
那一定不容易
That can't be easy.
是的 一直都...
Yeah. It's been,
挺难熬
it's been rough.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
马蒂 作战室 现在
Matty, War Room, now.
再加几个感叹号♥
Add a few more exclamation points
你就全中了
and you hit the nail on the head.
这是把G36冲♥锋♥枪♥
That is a G36 assault rifle.
德国制♥造♥ 大杀伤力
German-made, highly lethal.
中情局正在追踪一批枪
The CIA is tracking a shipment of these
这批枪上周在柏林一家工厂被盗了
that were stolen from a plant in Berlin last week.
我很了解这种枪
Yeah, I know this gun.
这枪的射频高得不可思议
The firing rate on this bad boy is incredible.
几乎没有后座力
There's-there's hardly any recoil.
由玻璃纤维和增强塑料制成
It's made of fiberglass, reinforced plastic.
枪身轻巧 结实 极其致命
It's light, strong. Extremely deadly.
她是个咆哮者
She's a growler.
你要和视频独处一下吗 道尔顿
Do you need a moment alone with the video, Dalton?
我能继续了吗
Can I continue?
说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
你能让开吗
Can you move?
好
Yeah.
我们刚收到情报
We just received intel
这批货会在黑市上出♥售♥
that the shipment is gonna be sold on the black market,
就在我们自家后院
right here in our very own backyard.
我还在确认卖♥♥家身份
I'm still trying to ID the seller,
但我们已知 武器正存放在洛杉矶市郊一间仓库
but we do know the weapons are being held in a warehouse outside of L.A.
因为枪在美国境内
And since these guns are on U.S. soil,
中情局不能合法取回
the CIA can't legally retrieve them.
-所以他们才找上我们 -没错
- Which is why they've come to us.- Exactly.
我们认为 交易将在接下来48小时内进行
We believe that the sale is going down within the next 48 hours.
我们的任务就是取回枪♥支♥
Our mission is to recover the guns
趁交易未完成 枪还未落入坏人之手
before the deal goes down and these weapons hit the streets,
伤及平民和执法人员
aimed at civilians and law enforcement.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
他当然知道了
Of course he knows what it is.
他只是希望我们不知道
He's just hoping we don't know what it is.
这是冲♥锋♥枪♥的一部分
It's part of an assault rifle.
德国制G36型号♥
German, G36.
法医发现 仓库中到处都是这东西
Forensics found them all over the warehouse.
我们从而得知 那栋建筑里有一大批枪
Which tells us there was a large shipment of them in the building.
也得知 这段时间你的增收来源
Also tells us how you might've been supplementing your income these days.
你在贩卖♥♥武器吗 麦凯弗
You selling weapons, MacGyver?
你自以为是军♥火♥贩吗
You some kind of wannabe arms dealer?
如果是 你可不太够格
If you are, you're not a very good one, though.
销毁自己的货可不是明智的决定
Seems like bad business to destroy your own merchandise.
我同意
I'd say so.
这个...
And this...
是你所造炸♥弹♥的残骸
is what's left of the bomb you made.
你在防爆小组学的造炸♥弹♥吗
You learn that at EOD?
还是你自学成才
Or did you come up with this one by yourself?
你有什么想交代的吗
You want to say anything now?
我声音沙哑
If I sound hoarse,
是因为我刚跟中情局吵架了
it's because I just finished yelling at the CIA.
官方不承认和这个任务有关
Officially, they won't accept any connection to this op.
好吧 那娱乐结束了
Okay, then fun and games are over.
上面是时候派出"墨镜小队"了
It's time for Oversight to bring in the sunglass squad.
就是那些有"我是秘密特工
You know, the ones with a get-out-of-jail-free-
所以可以无罪释放"卡的人
'cause-I'm-a-secret-agent card? Those guys.
我已经问了 杰克 答案是不行
I already asked, Jack, and the answer is no.
我们在美国境内执行任务
These are the risks that we take
就要承担这些风险
when we choose to operate on U.S. soil.
如果指控成立 小麦要坐牢
And if the charges stick and Mac goes to jail,
我们也不能阻止
we have to let him.
-让他去坐牢 -怎么会这样
- Let him?! Go to jail?! ?- How can this be happening?
洛杉矶警局不可能有足够证据告他谋杀
The LAPD can't possibly have enough to charge him with murder.
这是你
That's you,
正离开即将炸毁的仓库
exiting the warehouse that blew up.
你能解释一下吗
You care to explain that?
慢慢来
Take your time.
你一定觉得很惊讶
I'm sure it's surprising for you
因为这个区域所有的摄像头
since all the security cameras in the area
都同时被无端弄坏了
mysteriously got knocked out somehow.
你没料到 有辆街景地图车在你离开时经过吧
You didn't figure on the street-view car driving by as you left, huh?
恰好在你的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
The time stamp puts you right there,
把你逮个正着
right about the time your bomb exploded.
说是"你的炸♥弹♥"
And we say "your bomb"
因为我们还在炸♥弹♥残骸上发现了你的指纹
because we also found your fingerprints on what was left of it.
我要立刻打电♥话♥
I want my phone call. Now.
你不能打电♥话♥
You don't get a phone call.
我"不能打电♥话♥"是什么意思
What do you mean I don't get a phone call?
如果我们只是控告你谋杀 你可以打电♥话♥
You would, if we were just charging you with murder.
你制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥在美国境内爆♥炸♥了
A bomb you built blew up on U.S. soil,
夺去了一条无辜生命 炸毁了一栋大楼
ending an innocent life and destroying a building.
这不再只是谋杀案件了
This isn't just about murder anymore.
我们要控告你涉嫌国内恐怖活动
We're charging you with domestic terrorism.
很奇怪吧
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表