剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
曼哈顿某处
57 56 55
57, 56, 55,
54 53 52
54, 53, 52,
-51 -你真要一层层数下去吗
- 51... ?- Are you really gonna count every floor
不是真正的圣诞老人
-我小时候经常这么干 -从上数到下吗
- I used to do this as a kid. - On the way down?
我觉得这样电梯就不会停了
I thought it'd keep the elevator from stopping.
我现在可以明确告诉你 没用的
Well, I can assure you right now, it doesn't work.
-你非得打断我数数 是吧 -别
- You just had to interrupt the flow, didn't you, huh? - ?Don't.
因为你电梯才停的
This stoppage is on you, dude.
-才不是 -就是
- No. - ?Yes, it is.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. ?- Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
快进来吧 没事的 进来吧
Come on in. It's okay. Come on.
不是该他背着袋子吗
Isn't he supposed to be carrying the bag?
没错 没错
Right. Right.
背好了 圣诞老人
Yeah. Here you go, Santa.
这是你的袋子
There's your bag.
圣诞老人
Santa?
为什么你会乘我们的电梯
Why are you in our elevator?
有趣的是 公♥寓♥大楼没有烟囱
Funny thing about apartment buildings is they don't have fireplaces.
你的袋子在动 还有声音
Your bag is moving and making noise.
这是新款玩具
That is a new toy.
叫"挠挠我托尼"
T-Tickle Me Tony.
-"挠挠我托尼" -你能关掉吗 鲁道夫
- Tickle Me Tony. - Can you turn that off, Rudolph?
好 开关按钮在哪儿来着
Yeah, where is that on-off switch again?
好了 应该关掉了
I got it. Think that's got it.
-抱歉 女士 -快走 快走
- Excuse me, ma'am. - Go, go, go.
希望你知道
J-Just so you know,
我们不是怪人
we're not weird.
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
百战天龙
第二季 第十一集
麦凯弗家
这么多DIY 还看不出是谁家吗
你拿到了吗
So you got it?
棒 我还担心会被其他人发现呢
Cool. I was worried somebody else would find it.
这是我第一次利用情报传递点送圣诞礼物
First time I ever used a dead drop to send a Christmas gift.
真高兴你能喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
我等不及要看看你送我什么了
Can't wait to see what you got me.
一拿到 我就打给你
I'll call you the moment I have it in hand.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
你想谁呢
Who do you miss?
我... 爸
My... dad!
他想确认一下 需不需要...
He was just making sure I didn't need any...
教我熏牛肉
pastrami help.
刚好提醒了我 戴维斯小姐
Which reminds me, Ms. Davis,
去年 我一直没机会和你说完
last year, I never got a chance to finish telling you
博兹家的圣诞熏牛肉传统
about the Bozer family tradition of Christmas pastrami.
你还是别说了
How about you don't tell it,
我们继续保持传统就行了
and we keep this tradition going?
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
不让你享受圣诞欢愉吗
And deprive you of all of this yuletide joy?
没门
No way!
不 你其实喜欢得很
No, you know you like it.
大家都知道 圣诞节是一年中最欢乐的时光
Now, we all know Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
会让你觉得...
It makes you feel...
我就这么一说
I'm just saying.
为什么你每年都要这么干
Why do you do this every year, dude?
证明他并非真实存在
Prove he's not real.
圣诞老人不存在 好吗
Santa is not real, okay?
你个呆子 谢谢
You nerd. Thanks.
拜托 别给我看你那些
And please, spare me your math that claims
证明圣诞老人存在的运算过程了 烦死人了
to support his existence. It's annoying.
谢谢
Thank you.
你该不会成年了还相信世上有圣诞老人吧
You're not a grown man who believes in Santa, are you?
我是个无法否认圣诞老人存在的成年人
I'm a grown man who cannot rule out the existence of Santa.
两者不一样 因为你想想看...
Two different things. 'Cause if you think about it...
地球自转 不同时区
the rotation of the Earth, different time zones,
还有关于虫洞的最新研究
and the latest research into Einstein-Rosen bridges...
你沉迷于圣诞老人都没完没了了
You've been on this Santa kick forever.
我发现杰克不相信圣诞老人时
When I found out that Jack didn't believe in Santa,
就列了些方程 以改变他的想法
I derived some equations to help change his mind,
但数学只会让他更加迷惑
but the math only confused him more.
你知道这呆瓜都干了些什么吗
Okay, so you know what this doofus does, huh?
他扮成圣诞老人闯进我公♥寓♥
He breaks into my apartment dressed as Big Red,
立起一棵树 往树底下塞一堆礼物
sets up a tree, and crams a bunch of gifts underneath there.
是啊 但我还没搞定 就被他逮住了
Yeah, but he caught me before I could finish.
说真的 杰克
Well, be honest, Jack.
你有没有那么一刻 觉得就是圣诞老人
Did you think it was Santa? Even for a moment?
像是喝了一年减肥果汁的圣诞老人
If he took a year and went on a juice cleanse, yeah.
-我往衣服里塞了个枕头 -你看起来像怀孕了
- I had a pillow under my coat. - You looked pregnant.
所以那招没奏效咯
So it didn't, it didn't really work?
当然啦 我以为他是入侵者
No, man, I thought he was an intruder.
他差点开枪打死我
He almost shot me.
没被打中 算你幸运
Yeah, you're lucky you didn't get shot, okay?
就算那个一身红的驯鹿牧场主是真的
Now, listen, even if the Red Reindeer Rancher is real,
强闯民宅也是重罪啊
breaking and entering is still a felony.
在可以合法持枪的州
In some progun states,
最好还是把礼物放在门廊
it's best just to leave those gifts right there on the front porch.
懂我意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
你呢
What about you?
我是否相信有圣诞老人吗
Like, do I believe in Santa?
-是啊 -我还没看到证据 但持保留意见
- Yeah. - I have yet to see proof, but I keep an open mind.
-听到了吗 -得了吧
- See? - ?Come on.
你们饿了吗
You guys hungry?
饿了 把吃的拿来
Yeah, bring on the eats.
这一切太美好了 各位
Okay. ?This is so lovely, guys.
我好多年没回家和我姐妹团聚了
I haven't been home to see my sister in years,
所以 这是许久以来我第一个圣诞节...
so this is my first Christmas in a long time with,
和家人过吗 说出来吧 没关系的
Family? Go ahead. You can say it.
不然他们也会逼你说的 他们就是这么对我的
If you don't, they're gonna make you. They made me.
毕竟我们就是一家人 虽然听起来很疯狂
That's what we are, after all, as crazy as it sounds.
-我要为此而干杯 -我也要
- I will drink to that. - I will, too.
干杯 各位
Cheers, guys.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. ?- Cheers.
她来了
There she is.
怎么了 头儿
What's wrong, boss?
抱歉 各位 但圣诞得缓一缓了
I'm sorry, guys, but Christmas is on hold.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
-因为我们有麻烦了 -什么麻烦
- Because we have a problem. - What kind of problem?
还记得你上周制的炸♥弹♥吗
You know that bomb that you built last week?
哪一枚
Which one?
是我们身份暴露后 他在安哥拉引爆的那枚
The one he exploded in Angola when our cover got blown
还是情报失准后 在洛杉矶引爆的那枚
or the one in L.A. when we, went with the bad intel?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
事实证明 我们的情报比想象中更不准确
It appears that our intel was even more incomplete than we realized.
那幢楼里有人
That building wasn't empty.
有一位平民 维修工乔治·拉姆西
The maintenance man, a civilian named George Ramsey,
被倒塌的墙体压死了
died when a section of the wall collapsed on him.
等等 你是说 我害死了一位平民吗
I'm sorry. Are you saying that I killed a civilian?
不不 慢着
No, no, wait a minute.
我亲自清空了大楼
I cleared that building myself.
楼里没人啊 别把责任推到我们身上...
It was empty. Don't start playing the blame game...
由不得我们 杰克
The game's already started, Jack.
洛杉矶警局已发出对你的逮捕令 小麦
The LAPD has a warrant for your arrest, Mac.
他们在来这里的路上
They're on their way here now.
什么
What?
不 这太疯狂了
No, this is crazy.
我们要怎么救小麦
So how do we get Mac out of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表