剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
太过分了...
terrible violation...
做出入室抢劫这种事
someone breaking into your home.
我很高兴把这事托付给你了
Which is why I'm really glad that I put my trust in you.
因为我知道你会为我找出真凶
Because I know that you'll give me the truth.
-对吧 博兹 -当然 马蒂
- Won't you, Bozer? - Sure will, Matty.
走吧 跟上
Okay, come on, come on.
好
Okay.
糟了
Crap.
我们是美国政♥府♥派来的人
We're with the U.S. government.
我们来救你出去 明白吗
We're here to get you out. Okay?
喷嚏又打在面罩里了
Right in the mask.
你就是在林中追我的那个人
You are the one who chased me in the woods.
"喷嚏男"
The sneezing man.
对 就是他 "喷嚏男"
Yeah, that's him, all right, sneezing man.
我们得马上离开
Look, we have to leave. Now.
你的前任雇主这会儿正赶来杀你呢
Your former boss is on his way here as we speak to collect you.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
试试看吧
I guess we'll find out.
有个性 我喜欢 穿好衣服 我们走
I like your attitude. Now, suit up, we're leaving.
小麦 我们找到塞尔盖了 现在和你会合
Okay, Mac, we got Sergei. We're headed to you now.
好 很好
Great, yeah.
快好了 装货区见
Almost done. Meet me in the loading area.
好 我们走 快走
Will do. Let's go, man, let's go.
别一瘸一拐的 哥们
You got to try to stop limping if you can, bro.
会暴露我们
You're gonna give us away.
一瘸一拐和尖叫 你自己选吧
You can have limping or screaming.
你选哪个
Which would you prefer?
别叫 别叫
Don't scream, don't scream, Hopalong.
小麦 我们到了
Okay, Mac, we're here.
逃跑的计划是什么
So what's the plan for, you know, not sticking around?
我搞坏了所有货车
All right, I disabled every truck
只留了一辆 供我们逃跑
except for the one we're gonna use to get out of here.
听起来不错 去开车吧 快去
Yeah, sounds good, get it, man, get it.
因为塞尔盖现在可跑不动了
'Cause, hey, listen, I don't think Sergei is gonna be outrunning anybody, bro.
机库门边的绿色长货车见
Okay, meet me by the lone green cargo truck by the hangar door.
-准备撤离 -收到
- Be ready to roll. - Copy that.
走吧 大兄弟
All right, here we go, big man.
可别出岔子
Don't screw this up.
我扶着你呢
I got you.
有我呢 撑住
I got you, come on.
倚着我 倚着我
Just lean on me, lean on me.
再坚持几步 我们就安全了
Few more steps and we're home free.
货车就在那儿
Truck's right here.
就快到了
Here we go, baby.
很好
Yeah.
不是吧
Really? u202dMan.
小麦 有大♥麻♥烦了
Mac, we got a big problem.
我看到了 当务之急
I see it. Okay, first things first.
把车发动起来
We got to get this thing started.
我先...
So, I will...
等你找到车钥匙
wait for you to find the keys.
好 发动
Go ahead, crank it.
希望这帮人没傻到开枪射击辐射废料桶
I hope these guys aren't dumb enough to shoot at barrels of radioactive waste.
杰克 趴下
Jack, get down!
你现在可以尖叫了 大兄弟
You can scream now, big man.
傻蛋 你个大傻蛋 你会害死我们的
Idiot, you pierce one of those drums, you'll kill us all.
没看到他们都不敢反击吗
No wonder they're not firing back.
上车 快上车
Get in there, get in there.
快走 小麦
Go, go, Mac.
好
All right.
走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
不要啊
No.
坚持住 塞尔盖
Hang in there, Sergei.
坚持住 我保证找人给你医治
Hang in there. We're gonna get you some help, I promise you.
跟切尔诺贝利告别吧 各位
Say good-bye to Chernobyl, boys.
准备前往凤♥凰♥基金会
And say hello to the Phoenix.
应该是马蒂派来帮我们的战术队吧
That's probably the tac team Matty sent for us right there.
没事了
We're gonna be fine.
看着可不像凤♥凰♥战术队 杰克
That doesn't look like the Phoenix tac team, Jack.
不是 是乌克兰黑♥手♥党♥
Nope, that's the Ukrainian mob.
现在怎么办
What now?
把塞尔盖交给他们
We're gonna give 'em Sergei.
什么
What?
那边那些辐射剂量标识章
Those dosimeter badges, this one right here,
摘下来给杰克
take it off, hand it to Jack.
杰克 在后面的废料桶上磨一磨
Jack, wipe 'em on the barrels in back.
一定要磨黑
Make sure they turn black.
好了
All right, ready.
小麦 他们靠近了
Mac, they're getting closer.
下车
Step out of the truck.
慢慢下
Slowly.
塞尔盖
Sergei...
见到你真好
it's good to see you.
我们一会儿就能独处了
Soon we will be alone,
我相当期待啊
and I'm looking forward to that time very much.
我有很多问题要问你
I have many questions for you.
想要他 就带走吧
He's all yours if you want him.
换做是我 我可不会带走他
I wouldn't take him, if I were you.
黑色徽章
Black badges.
你知道这代表什么吧
Yeah, you know what these mean.
他受到了致命剂量的辐射 我们都是
He's been exposed to a lethal dose of radiation-- we all have.
说实话 我们现在没发光 真是个奇迹
Frankly, I'm surprised we're not all glowing right now.
想杀就杀吧
Look, you can shoot us if you want.
反正是浪费子弹
It's a waste of bullets,
讲真 反正我们都要死了
honestly, 'cause we're all dead anyway.
你们要是敢靠近我们
And if any of you get near any of us,
也会跟着死
you're all dead, too.
那就试试看吧
We'll take our chances.
放下武器 放下武器
Drop 'em! I said drop 'em!
不然就等着给迪米特利收尸吧
Or you can give Dmitry your do svidaniyas right here, right now.
杰克 那是俄语
Jack, that's Russian.
随便吧 他们懂就行
Yeah, whatever. I think they get it.
夹住你 总比夹住熊好
Better you than a bear.
小麦 我得问一句
So, Mac, I got to ask.
我知道捕熊夹是个意外
I know the bear trap was a lucky break,
但你怎么骗过他们的盖革计数器
but how'd you trick their Geiger counters into going nuts?
我把货车的无线电
Well, I turned this truck's CB radio
改造成了高辐电磁波发射器
into a high-amplitude electromagnetic wave generator,
因为盖革计数器通过电流工作...
'cause Geiger counters work by passing the current...
这就说你口中的很简单
Thought you said it was simple.
算了 抱歉 我并不关心
You know, actually, I'm sorry, I-I don't care.
我就是想确定这边不存在大量伽马射线
I just want to make sure there's not a lot of gamma rays coming this way,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I'm saying?
刚才有大量伽马射线从...
There were a lot of gamma rays coming out of that...
别再说了
No, don't-don't-don't encourage him,
因为再说下去 他就得叨叨
'cause now we're gonna have to hear him say,
"谁也承受不了我的怒火" 叨叨一路
"You wouldn't like when I'm angry," all the way home.
说真的 杰克很生气 后果很严重啊
It's true, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
我知道你们不喜欢我生气的样子
u202dI know you guys won't like me when I'm angry...
回到洛杉矶
没有辐射
谢了 两位
Thanks, guys.
你们回来得正是时候
About damn time you guys got back.
你们知道敷衍马蒂有多难吗
Do you know how hard it has been trying to avoid Matty
我还得尽量拖慢调查她家入室抢劫案的进度
while slow-playing my investigation into the break-in at her place?
大概没有和辐射大盗
Probably not nearly as hard as staring down radioactive pirates
还有乌克兰黑♥手♥党♥对峙棘手吧
and the Ukrainian mob.
大家都很辛苦 杰克
Agree to disagree, Jack.
我一直跟她说 线索都断了
Okay, I keep telling this woman I'm hitting dead ends,
她一直让我继续深入调查
and she keeps telling me to push harder.
你们想好怎么对付马蒂了吗
Have you figured out what you're gonna do about Matty?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表