剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
-下次吧 -我家就是你家
- Yeah, next time. - Mi casa es su casa.
再抱抱
One more.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就剩你和威利斯了
Hey. Looks like it's just you and Willis.
没问题
Hey. No problem.
回见
See you later.
杰克·达尔顿
O型阴性 基♥督♥徒
我还以为失去你了 老爹
I thought I lost you, Pop.
布鲁斯...
Bruce...
解救我于水火吧
pull me out of this one.
让我乐呵乐呵
I need the good stuff, baby.
你早到了十五分钟
You're 15 minutes early.
你说过 要是不早到十五分钟 就算迟到
You said if you're not 15 minutes early, you're late.
对
Right.
我不懂 我...
I don't get it. I...
我洗劫了你朋友的家
I mean, I robbed your friend, and...
你现在却要帮我找工作吗
now you're trying to help me get a job?
我像你这么大时 也交友不慎 和你一样
When I was about your age, I fell in with the wrong crowd, just like you,
我开始惹上麻烦 和你一样
and I started getting into trouble, just like you,
要不是我最好的朋友小麦
and I would have kept getting into trouble
我那时就会不断地惹上麻烦
if it wasn't for my best friend, MacGyver.
他让我想起了真实的自我 提醒我只需做自己
He reminded me who I really was, that all I needed to be was me.
我也要帮助你 汤米
Which is what I'd like to do for you, Tommy--
前提是你愿意
if you're up for it.
听着 林德先生一开始会对你很严厉 要求苛刻
Now, listen, Mr. Lind is gonna be tough on you at first, real tough, all right?
我刚来这儿时 拖了一个月地
I was on mop duty for a month when I first started working here,
但等你被派去炸薯条
but then you move up to fries, and I'll tell you what,
就会感觉超棒
it's a pretty great feeling.
如果你幸运 还能去免下车窗口当差
If you're really lucky, you get to go to the drive-thru,
勾搭来往的妹子
u202dAnd holler at all the girls.
你要到过手♥机♥号♥吗
Did you ever get any numbers?
一个也没要到
Not one.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表