剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
First, it just looks like you caught a cold.
流鼻涕 呼吸急促
Runny nose, shortness of breath.
然后肌肉开始痉挛...
Then the muscle spasms start...
而且会一直痉挛下去 直到被治愈或死掉
And they don't stop until you either get treatment or die.
查出嫌犯了吗
Well, do we have a suspect?
不需要嫌犯 已知犯人身份
We don't need suspects when we know who did it.
伊恩·卡森博士
Meet Dr. Ian Carson.
奉命销毁VX神经毒气的技术员
The technician tasked with destroying the VX.
但他没有完成任务
But instead of completing his job,
而是把失踪的那罐毒气拿到黑市卖♥♥
he put the missing canister up for sale on the black market.
看来他是想赚一笔好退休啊
Guess he was looking to finance his retirement.
而这位"好医生"要在重刑监狱里过退休生活了
Looks like the good doctor is gonna be spending his retirement in the supermax. u202d
必须的
He sure will.
凤♥凰♥基金会战术小队正去抓捕他
Phoenix TAC teams are en route to sweep him up.
好吧 那罐毒气在哪儿呢
Okay. Where's the canister now?
我们追踪查到在卡森的实验室
We tracked it to Carson's lab,
这也就是你们的任务
which brings us to your assignment.
把五十号♥毒气罐拿回来 免得落入坏人之手
Go get me number 50 before it falls into the wrong hands.
这么简单的任务啊 真的假的啊
That's it? That's the mission? Really?
从一个无人看守的冰库里偷一个VX毒气罐
Steal a can of VX soda from an unguarded freezer?
太小儿科了 我用一只脚就能完成任务了
It's too easy. You want me to hop on one leg?
这可是致命性神经毒气 杰克
We're talking about a canister of deadly nerve gas, Jack,
不是汽水 情况很不容易拿捏
not Mountain Dew; pretty delicate situation here.
我知道
I know that.
-你确定吗 -是 长官
- Are you sure? - Yes, ma'am.
你要我怎样 吓哭才行吗
What do you want me to do, start crying about it?
那样也帮不上忙啊
That ain't gonna do anybody any good.
而且我要你道歉 看着我的眼睛
And I want an apology right now, eye-to-eye.
竟然看不起汽水
Dissing the Dew.
你知道我多爱汽水
You know how much I love that stuff.
不道歉吗
No?
我又被你打入冷宫了吧
Let me guess, I'm in the doghouse again.
你一直待在冷宫 你这样想会好受点儿
You can take solace in the fact that you never really left.
莱丽 你和我待在总部
Riley, you're here with me.
小麦 杰克 凯姬 你们去执行任务
Mac, Jack, Cage, you're in the field.
立刻出发
Now, go.
不不不
No, no, no!
我受够你的拖延了
I've had enough of your stalling!
你赶紧把我想知道的告诉我
You're gonna tell me what I want to know now
不然我就对你不客气了
or this is going to a whole other level.
不会再好言相劝 而是要对你动手了
That means no more questions, just a lot of pain.
你明白吗
You understand me?
博兹 别喊了
Bozer, stop yelling.
我没法不喊 丽安娜
I can't stop yelling, Leanna.
除非你把我想知道的告诉我
Not until you give me what I want.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like this any more than you do,
但如果你不告诉我那个词
but there are people who will ruin my life
有人就会毁了我的人生
if you don't give me that word.
你想要那样吗 丽安娜
Is that what you want, Leanna?
-你想毁了我的人生吗 -不想
- You want to ruin my life? - u202dNo.
我也混乱了
I mean... I don't know anymore.
好吗
Okay?
我只知道 我想赶紧结束
I just know that I want this to be over.
真的很想赶快结束
I really want this to be over.
很棒 马丁女士
Well done, Ms. Martin.
目前表现 你会成为一个出色的间谍
You'll make an excellent spy yet.
尽管博兹先生对你打友情牌 施以强压
Despite some intense social pressure techniques by Mr. Bozer,
你还是熬过了24小时 没有供出暗号♥
you went 24 hours without giving up your code word.
但她马上就要说了
She was about to, though.
你知道这点的
You know she was.
能给我一半分吗
Do I get partial credit?
实战中可没有一半分这种事 博兹先生
Partial credit does not exist in the field, Mr. Bozer,
所以训练中也没有一半分
so partial credit does not exist in training.
很棒 真厉害啊
Great job. I'm impressed.
这是我这辈子中最长的一天
That was the longest day of my life.
我之前虽不知审讯训练是什么样子
I didn't really know what to expect from interrogation training,
但从没想到会这么难熬
but I never thought it'd be this intense.
马丁女士 给你三个小时
Ms. Martin, you have three hours.
洗澡 休息 吃些东西 想干什么都行
Shower, nap, grab a bite, whatever you want.
随你安排
Time is yours.
然后就该你由来审讯
Then it's your turn to ask the questions
而博兹先生要成为受审的人了
and Mr. Bozer will take his turn in the chair.
我要告诉你暗号♥了
I'm about to give you your code word.
不管发生什么 都别说出这个词
Do not, under any circumstances, reveal this word.
如果你说了 你就会被机密特训处淘汰
If you do, your career in the Clandestine Services is over.
压力山大啊
So, no pressure, right?
那个词是什么
What's the word?
断头台
Guillotine.
这个词就透着不好的预感
Well, that's not foreboding at all.
老兄
Hey, man.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
祝你好运
Good luck.
计时开始
Time starts now.
宾州乡下 卡森的实验室
这种地方藏VX毒气 好逊哦
饿了
Getting hungry.
我饿了
Getting hungry.
你知道我们早该怎么做吗
Hey, you know what we should've done?
该带点零食过来
Brought some snacks.
就该料到这事要花很久
Should've known this was gonna take forever.
这是个蛮力破密机
It's a brute force code breaker.
正在连续尝试每一种数字组合
It's trying every possible number combination in succession.
我们都知道这需要一些时间
We knew this was gonna take awhile.
蛮力 你想见识一下蛮力吗
Brute force? You want to see brute force?
让我用枪把锁射开
Let me shoot the lock off that thing,
会更快
go a whole lot faster.
如果你不小心射中VX毒气罐
And if you accidentally hit the canister of VX gas,
你和小麦也就都死翘翘了
you and Mac will be a whole lot deader.
那样也比无聊死强
Yeah, well, it wouldn't be boring.
我好无聊啊
I'm bored.
我受不了无聊
I don't do bored well.
是吗 真没注意到
Really? Hadn't noticed.
我又想到了一个 你准备好了吗
Okay, I got another one. You ready?
如果让你现在选一个人吃饭
If you could have a meal right now,
任何人 活人或死人都行
with anyone, living or dead,
你会选谁 选吧
who would it be? Go.
好吧 埃尔温·薛定谔
Okay. Erwin Schrodinger.
谁...
Who...
埃尔温·薛定谔
Erwin Schrodinger.
活人还是死人
Living or dead?
"薛定谔的猫"那个梗 猫的生死叠加状态
其实两者皆是呢
Actually, kind of both.
他是个奥地利物理学家...
He was an Austrian physicist who...
你就说活人还是死人 拜托
I don't care. Living or dead, please--
不管玩什么游戏
why do you got to sprinkle nerd juice
你怎么非得来个科普啊
over every single game we play?
好吧
Okay...
你呢
What about you?
我怎么了
"What about me" what?
你会选谁吃午餐
Who would you have lunch with?
对对 很好选
Yeah, yeah. That's easy, man.
汉·索洛 帅吧
Han Solo. Boom.
这不是电影里的人物吗 杰克
I thought the person had to be living or dead, Jack.
汉·索洛绝对活在现实中啊
Well, Han Solo totally lives.
就在很久以前 遥远的银河系中
Just a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
两位 你们位置的卫星信♥号♥♥中断了
Guys, I just lost satellite feed of your location.
你能换个卫星吗
Can you switch satellites?
我试过了 但...
I tried, but...
附近仅有的另一个也被搞掉了
the only other one in the area's been knocked out too.
一辆车停在了楼外
Hey, I've got a van parking outside the building.
没有车牌
No license plate.
你能看见司机吗
Can you see the driver?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表