剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
百慕大上空某处
"目标"已在控制之中
The package is in hand.
重复 一名特工阵亡
I repeat, I have one agent KIA,
其他三名受伤
three others injured.
-听起来"获取目标"任务很不顺利啊 中校 -是的
- That sounds like one hell of an extraction, Commander. - Yes, sir.
非常惊险
It was a hell of an extraction.
中校 "目标"完好吗
Commander, is the package intact?
是 "目标"完好...
Yes, sir, the package is intact...
但不肯开口
but refusing to talk.
好 中校 看你能不能...
Okay, Commander, see if you can...
再说一遍 长官
Say again, sir?
我们这里受到强烈干扰
We've got a massive amount of feedback.
请再说一遍刚才的话
Say again your last.
桑德斯 给我通讯器
Sanders, I need your comms.
中校 重复刚才的信息
Commander, repeat last transmission.
重复刚才的信息
Repeat last transmission.
"目标"逃脱
The package is loose!
制♥服♥她 制♥服♥她
Take her down! Take her down!
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
要坠机了 要坠机了 求救 求救
We're going down, we're going down. Mayday! Mayday!
洛杉矶
还有几天就过万圣节了
小伙伴们
Hey, guys.
好消息
Great news.
我找到了超大号♥蜘蛛
I found the extra-large spiders.
真棒 博兹
That's great, Boze.
拿进来 跟其它这些都放在一起
Just bring 'em in and put 'em with the others here.
天 比我期待中还精彩啊
Man, that was even better than I hoped.
你知道
You do know
上次戴这个面具的人
the last person who wore that mask
曾想杀掉我吧
actually tried to kill me, right?
是啊 所以我才用这玩意吓你啊
Well, yeah, that's... that's why I used it.
我不知道你是怎么想的
I don't know why you would want to take
竟然利用你朋友的心理创伤来吓唬他
a traumatic event in your friend's life and use it against him.
你又笑什么
What the hell are you laughing at?
你们哪根筋搭错线啊
What the hell is wrong with y'all?!
对不住 博兹 但真的很有意思
I'm so sorry, Boze, but it was really funny.
没想到你竟是这样的凯姬
I expect more from you, Cage.
好了
All right,
再稍作几个调整
looks like just a few more tweaks,
"总统先生"就可以用了
and Mr. President's ready to go.
就知道玩乐
It's all fun and games, man.
我差点死掉
I almost lost my life,
但没人在乎 都看成是儿戏
but nobody cares, though, everybody thinks it's a game.
天
Man,
我第三爱的金属乐队衬衫上全是血啊
I'm getting blood all over my third-favorite Metallica T-shirt.
我怎么又傻乎乎干上这活了
How'd I get roped into this again?
这是你"第三爱"吗
It's your "Third favorite"?
你有多少件金属乐队衬衫啊
How many Metallica shirts do you own?
十件吧
About ten.
十一件 加上裱起来的那件
Well, 11, counting the one that's framed.
你们那边怎么过万圣节 凯姬
What's your deal with Halloween there, Cage?
我在华盛顿时
Back in D.C.,
我以"打造鬼屋吓人"而闻名
I was known for my haunted houses.
小孩子来我家敲门都瑟瑟发抖
Kids would tremble when approaching my front door.
我想在洛杉矶也这么干
I figured I'd keep the tradition alive in L.A.
如果这是你强项
Well, If you're such a pro,
那要我来干什么
then what am I doing here?
你来这里是因为你喜欢万圣节
Well, you're here because you love Halloween
小孩子 还有发牢骚
and kids and complaining.
如果我发牢骚 也是因为这里的布置太小儿科了
If I'm complaining, it's only 'cause these decorations are lame.
说真的 你不想搞得吓人一点吗
Seriously, don't you want it to be scary?
信我 布置完肯定吓人
Trust me, the house will be scary.
我也不想泼你冷水 "家政女皇"
Well, I hate to rain on your parade there, Martha Stewart,
但这些装饰太没水准了
but these decorations are lame.
没水准
Lame?
你真想把这里布置得很吓人
You want to get it really scary in here,
你得拿出水平啊 妹子
you got to go all-out, girl.
有一年 我和我表亲 乔治
One year, me and my cousin George--
他这人很疯狂
he's... he's crazy--
我们去停尸房♥ 找来一具真的尸体
we go to a morgue, we get a real dead body.
我们把尸体摆在门廊的椅子上
We set him up in a chair on his front porch, okay.
就像这样
Right? Just like this.
把那些孩子都吓坏了
It scared the bejesus out of them little kids, man--
都惊慌逃开了
they scattered like roaches.
这种真实玩法 无法被超越
You can't top that kind of authenticity, you know?
-打住 你从停尸房♥偷了一具真尸体吗 -是啊
- Hold on, so you stole a real dead body from the morgue? u202d- Yeah.
但当时他的葬礼要等到下周才举♥行♥...
But his funeral wasn't till the following weekend anyway, so...
杰克
Jack?
这事以后就别再提了
I would never tell that story again.
-永远别提了 -为啥
- Ever. u202d- Why?
-这是刑事重罪 不是...
- It's a felony. - It's not...
不是刑事重罪 就是行为失检
It's not a felony. It's like a misdemeanor.
-绝对是重罪 -顶多会是轻微的处罚
- Definitely a felony. - I think it's a slap on the wrist.
-是重罪 -这要看...
- It's a felony. - Depends on where you...
抱歉了 我新设置的铃♥声♥
Sorry, guys, my new ringtone.
想配合一下万圣节的气氛 我也被吓到了
Trying to get in the Halloween spirit-- that got me, too.
是马蒂 我们得走了
It's Matty. We got to go.
-这样就走吗 -是 赶紧走
- Now, like this? - Yes, now.
别说你们以前从没偷过尸体
Don't tell me none of y'all ever stole a dead body before.
你好啊
What's up?
我要听解释吗
Do I want to know?
我刮胡子伤到自己了
I cut myself shaving.
你用割草机刮胡子吗
With what, a lawnmower?
-我们... -不用解释了
- We were... u202d- Never mind.
不想听
I don't care.
一个中情局战术小队从塞内加尔
A CIA tactical team was returning from Senegal
带着一个犯人回来时 飞机失事了
with a prisoner when their plane went down.
飞机及其乘客至今全部失踪
The aircraft and the passengers are all still missing.
这是飞机上所有乘客的名单
This is a complete list of everyone who was on board.
这是维勒中校的小队
This is Commander Wheeler's team.
拜伦·维勒吗
Byron Wheeler?
副总统的那个儿子
As in the vice-president's son?
对 所以中情局想保密此事
Yes, which is why the CIA wants to keep this quiet.
副总统急切想让自己的儿子
The VP is anxious to get his son
以及战术小队平安归来
and the tactical team home safely.
马蒂 你不是说这是所有人的名单吗 但是
But Matty, I thought you said that the list of passengers was complete, but...
犯人的信息被涂黑加密了
the prisoner's info has been redacted.
中情局坚持要求犯人资料为"非对外信息"
The CIA is insisting that the prisoner's ID is "Need to know,"
而我们不需要知道
and that we don't need to know. u202d
我在想办法让他们透露
I'm working on convincing them otherwise,
但与此同时 重点是找到那架飞机和特工们
but in the meantime, the focus is to find the plane and the agents.
那是什么情况 飞机在地图那里消失了
What happened there, where the plane drops off the map?
他们飞进了电子风暴
They flew into an electrical storm,
失去了通讯 仪器失灵
lost comms and instrumentation.
一场强大到使飞机信♥号♥♥灯失灵的风暴吗
A storm strong enough to knock out a plane's signal beacon?
太可怕了
That's terrifying.
最后一次遥测数据显示
The last telemetric reading shows
飞机在失去信♥号♥♥之前下降了1524米
the plane dropped 5,000 feet right before losing its signal,
但记录坠机后 数据立即中断了
but the data cuts out right before recording a crash.
确定是这样吗
Are we sure they did?
不 我什么都不确定
No. I'm not sure of anything.
不像海军和海岸警卫队
Unlike the navy and coast guard,
好像很确定去哪里展开搜寻援救
who seem to be sure where to focus search-and-rescue ops.
但你说他们还什么都没找到
But you said they haven't found anything, right?
没错
That's right.
因为他们搜错地方了
Well, that's 'cause they're searching in the wrong place.
你怎么可能知道呢
How could you possibly know that?
飞机失去信♥号♥♥时 处于垂直俯冲的状态
Well, the plane, it was in a nosedive when it lost its signal,
但我觉得那个飞行员是故意那样做
but I think the pilot was doing that intentionally.
什么意思 他想更快坠机吗
What are you saying, he wanted to crash faster?
不 博兹 我是说他想加快速度
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表