剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
南美洲 叛军军♥火♥库
以往套路 你懂的
拜托 放下
Please, put that down.
信我
Trust me,
-玩这东西可没好结果 -对
- you don't want to play with it. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
交出来
Just hand it over.
交出来
Just hand it over, okay?
交出来
Just hand it over.
交出来 小猴子
Hand it over, little monkey, okay?
小家伙
Hey, little man.
瞧瞧我手里有什么
Hey, man, look what I got.
一个浓郁可口的那啥
A ripe, delicious thingamabob.
他的猴兄们都在外面吃这玩意儿
All his monkey buddies are eating these outside.
它们可喜欢了
They're going crazy for 'em.
交出引爆器 美食就任你享用了
Hand that detonator over, and this baby's all yours.
可好吃了
So good.
全是汁水
So juicy.
你们吃这种东西吗
Y'all eat these things?
它们怎么没绝种啊
How are they not extinct?
你怎么没绝种啊 杰克
How are you not extinct, Jack?
你真是一心作死为人类进化做贡献啊
What kind of Darwin Award nominee puts down a detonator
把引爆器放在一个全是爆♥炸♥物的屋里
in a room full of explosives?
我就只有两只手 而我得绑...
The kind with only two hands who had to zip--
我急于要绑住叛军首领 莱丽
zip-tie a rebel leader in a hurry, Riley.
-就是这样 -好
- That's who. - Okay.
我就把那个引爆器放下一小会儿
I just set the detonator down for a second, man.
我怎么知道一个"卡布奇诺猴子"
How was I supposed to know some cappuccino monkey
会捡起来啊
was gonna go picking it up?
-是卷尾猴 -是卡布奇诺猴
- Capuchin. - I think it's cappuccino.
是卷尾猴
It's capuchin.
行了 就是只猴子
Guys, it's a monkey.
是这样
You know what?
好消息是 保险开着
Good news is: safety's still on.
所以我们也不是真有危险
So we're not in any real danger,
除非这猴子琢磨出怎么...
unless he somehow figures out how to...
开启炸♥弹♥
arm it.
我们最好赶紧把"好奇猴"的好奇心
I... think we better give Curious George
转移到别的事物上
something else to be curious about
不然等这猴子按下开关
before he pushes that button
我们就都死翘翘了
and ends us all right here.
-对对 比如什么啊 -不知道
- Yeah, yeah, like what, like what? - I don't know.
小家伙
Hey, buddy. u202d
瞧瞧这个
What's this?
不错吧
Yeah. Yeah.
你喜欢吧
You like that, don't you?
想要交换吗
Want to trade?
好
Yeah.
就这样...
Just like...
我们安全了
We're safe.
安全 你给了猴子一把刀 哪里安全了
Safe? What is safe about giving a knife to a monkey?
你知道这会引起什么吗
Do you have any idea what that could do?
不知道 杰克 请赐教
I don't know, Jack. What?
《猩球崛起》说不定就要因你而起了
You probably just started Planet of the Apes, man.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
各位 我就是...
Hey, guys. I just...
我想谢谢你们
I wanted to say thank you so much
送来的花和礼物
for all the flowers and the gifts.
还有 博兹 你是对的
And, Bozer, you're right.
圣诞节剩下的五香熏牛肉意外地好吃
The leftover Christmas pastrami is surprisingly good.
医生同意我的出行请求了
So the, the doctors have approved my travel request.
我明天就要飞回澳大利亚的家了
I'm gonna be flying home to Australia tomorrow
待在我妹妹那里
to be with my sister,
好好养伤
while I'm finishing PT.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
想所有人
All of you.
你们要照顾好彼此
So take care of each other.
特别是杰克
Especially Jack.
如果你可以...
And if you can...
帮我抓到魔多克
find Murdoc for me.
我跟她说 正有此意
I told her that was the plan.
上帝保佑
Amen to that.
这边的情况怎么样了
How's it going over here?
进展很慢
Slow.
机密档案
你一开始说那十一位
I mean, I kind of thought you lost your mind
刻在齿轮上的数字是线索
when you said that 11 digit number
能帮你找到你♥爸♥
etched into that gear was a clue
我还以为你是走火入魔了
that might help you find your dad.
但然后他寄来了一份超级可疑的圣诞礼物
But then, his super weird Christmas present shows up,
证明你想得没错
proving you right
但让我更加疑惑了
but leaving me with even more questions.
比如 为什么这个人手臂上的数字
Yeah, like, why do the numbers on this guy's arm
和那个齿轮上的数字一样
match part of the number on the gear?
是啊 而这个人又是谁呢
Yeah. And who is this guy?
他和你♥爸♥有什么关系
And what does he have to do with your dad?
我目前只能确定 他不在任何资料库里
Look, all I know for certain is he's not in any database.
马蒂怎么看那份档案
What does Matty think about the dossier?
不清楚
I don't know.
你还没给她看吗
You haven't shown her?
没有
Nope.
为什么
Why not?
涉及到分♥析♥谜团一般的情报
When it comes to analyzing confusing intelligence,
她无人能及...
no one is better than...
因为我觉得这事和她有关
Because I think she's involved.
就是这样
Yeah.
我好像找到了她认识我爸的证据
I thought I'd found proof that she knew my dad,
所以我就去问她了
so I confronted her about it.
她说她不认识
She said she didn't.
我觉得她骗我
I think she's lying,
但与此同时
but at the same time,
也无从得知
there's no way to know.
天呐
Man.
信息量好大啊 小麦
This is a lot to process, Mac.
我现在明白你为什么没因军刀丢了而难过
Now I understand why you're not upset you lost your knife.
没弄丢
Didn't lose it.
送出去了
Gave it away.
而且 就是一把刀而已
Besides, it was just a knife.
才不是
No.
我们用来切感恩节火鸡的刀才是一把普通刀
What we use to carve the Thanksgiving turkey is "just a knife"
这是你祖父送你的一把古董折刀
This was the vintage pocketknife that your grandfather gave you.
我承认是这样
Fair enough.
但是鉴于这把刀最后的使命是救我和莱丽...
But since its final act was to save my life, and Riley's...
我祖父应该会因此而骄傲
I think Grandpa would be proud.
我很乐意为你再网购一把同样的刀
I'd be happy to order a replacement knife for you.
你也可以让我的替代品为你网购一把
Or you could just ask my replacement to order one.
大哥 我说了无数遍了
Dude, for the millionth time,
你不会被取代啦
you're not being replaced.
这辆无人作战车是为国研局的科曼挑战赛而准备的
That is a vehicular combat drone for DARPA's Korman Challenge.
这个竞赛已经举办很多年了
The competition's been going on for years,
我们实验室的设备
and nothing from our lab
从没因为这辆车而被取代过
has ever been replaced because of it.
希望如此
Well, I should hope not.
那些武器在实验室环境下一点用也没有
Those weapons are utterly useless in a laboratory setting.
你和它沟通过了吗
And have you tried talking to it?
它没有任何个性特征
It has absolutely no personality.
因为它不需要啊
That's because it doesn't need one.
挑战赛的目标就是
The goal of the challenge is to
造出一个无人驾驶的军用车原型
prototype a fully autonomous military vehicle,
而不是实验室助手
not a lab assistant.
你们俩完全应用在不同领域
Your skill sets don't overlap in any way.
懂了吗
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表