剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
少说也是这样啊
Yeah, to say the least.
我不禁想到...
And I can't help but think that this...
救里昂的任务
this mission to save León
完全就是他会做的事
is exactly the kind of thing he would've done. You know?
像是啊
Sounds like it.
不如这样吧
You know what? How about this?
等我们把心脏给里昂
We get León his heart,
我们就立即回去
and then we hightail it back home,
追查出你♥爸♥军籍牌的下落
and we hunt down your dad's dog tags.
不错 听起来这主意不错
Cool. Okay. Yeah, yeah, that sounds like a plan.
-那样就太好了 行 -好
- That'd be cool. All right. u202d- Yeah, man.
好
Yeah.
应该就是她了
Hey, look, this has got to be her.
嗯 还有那颗心脏
Yeah, yeah. And there's the heart.
你们是凤♥凰♥基金会的人吗
You guys from The Phoenix?
是 我是麦凯弗 这是杰克
Yeah, I'm MacGyver, this is Jack.
亚历杭德拉·罗莎医生
Dr. Alejandra Rosa.
我们走
Let's go.
我们只有十二个小时 而时间不多了
We've only 12 hours and the clock's already ticking.
基多 我们来了
Quito, here we come.
这一路会有些颠簸 医生
Hey, it's gonna be a bumpy ride, Doc,
所以我提前真"心"道歉
so my heartfelt apologies in advance.
玩双关啊 他总这样吗
Puns, huh? He do that a lot?
是的 他觉得这会缓和气氛
Yeah. He thinks it lightens the mood.
是一定会缓和气氛
I know it lightens the mood.
我开始觉得 刚才没安慰你就好了
I'm beginning to wish I hadn't cheered you up.
马蒂 目标已获取 我们出发了
Matty, package in hand. We're on our way.
干得好 两位
Good job, guys.
凯姬和莱丽抵达基多了
Cage and Riley are on the ground in Quito,
马上就能接到里昂了
and should have León in hand soon.
请不要挂机 正在转接中
Please hold and someone will be with you shortly.
洛杉矶警局
这是"看油漆干"[无聊透顶]的说法吗
Is this what is meant by the expression "watching paint dry"?
是啊 有时候还真不是比喻的说法呢
Yeah. I guess sometimes it's not just an expression.
我找到了41800份"看油漆干"的参考资料
I find over 418,000 references to watching paint dry.
所有都等同于无聊透顶的说法
All of which equate the experience to excessive boredom,
我觉得这很有意思
yet I find this fascinating.
你还在等警方回应吗
Are you still on hold with the police?
等了多久了
How long's it been?
差不多三小时了
Almost three hours.
入室行窃案 警方不会那么当回事
A department break-in isn't exactly top priority.
我建议他挂电♥话♥ 重新报♥警♥
I recommend he hang up and redial 911.
警用10-72号♥或10-79号♥会达到效果
A 10-72 or 10-79 would yield preferred results.
你想让我报♥警♥有炸♥弹♥威胁吗
You want me to call in a bomb threat?
你脑子短路了吗
Have you fried your circuits?
那样的话 警方肯定会立即回应你
It would certainly guarantee an immediate response.
请不要挂机 正在转接中...
Please hold, and someone will be with you...
抱歉又添堵
Sorry to pile on,
但我按你说的去购物网和分类广♥告♥网看了 什么都没有
but I ran a check on eBay and craigslist, like you asked... nada.
他的东西都没被挂在网上卖♥♥
None of his stuff was listed.
你真应该看看杰克得知被盗后
You should have seen the look on Jack's face
脸上失落的表情
when he realized he'd been robbed.
他救了我无数次
Dude's saved my life more times than I can count.
就是...
This just...
这像是我能报答他一下的机会了
seemed like a way I could finally pay him back a little.
抱歉 博兹 我也希望能帮你更多
Sorry, Bozer. I wish there was more I could do to help.
其实可以啊 你是个法医技术员
Actually, you are a forensic tech,
而且这些面具确实需要四个小时才能干
and these masks do need four hours to dry.
想出外勤吗
Want to go on a field trip?
那要看情况 马蒂同意了你的计划吗
That depends. Did Matty bless whatever plan you're hatching? u202d
没有 但你已经下班了
No. But you're off the clock
你干什么 都不关她的事了
so what you do isn't Matty's concern.
还有 "闪闪"能帮我看着这些面具
And Sparky here can look over my masks for me,
所以马蒂都不用知道我走了 对吗 兄弟
so Matty doesn't even need to know that I'm gone, right, buddy?
我很高兴替你"看油漆干" 博兹
I will gladly watch the paint dry for you, Bozer.
谢谢 感激不尽
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
基多 厄瓜多尔
马蒂
Hey, Matty.
小麦和杰克已经接到医生和心脏了
Mac and Jack have the heart and the surgeon.
正赶往你们那边 还有六小时到达
They're en route and six hours away.
你和凯姬那边情况怎么样了
How are you and Cage doing?
我们刚刚抵达里昂的住所
We're just pulling up to León's place now.
那是里昂
That's León.
怎么了
What's happening?
放大到屏幕上
Get it on the screen.
十分钟前 里昂在他的安全屋里晕倒了
Ten minutes ago, León collapsed in his safe house,
他手下的副官叫了救护车
and one of his aides called 911.
救护车五分钟后赶到现场
EMS arrived five minutes later
他们肯定认出里昂来了
and they must have recognized León,
因为他们叫救护车时
because when they called dispatch,
说出他的名字了
they referred to him by his name.
他的病不再是秘密了 萨拉特知道了吗
So his illness is no longer a secret. Does Zarate know?
萨拉特不仅知道了
Not only does Zarate know,
而且据我们的情报 他已经开始调动军队了
but according to our intel, he has troops mobilizing.
如果你们不在救护车到达医院之前 拦下那辆车
If you two don't stop that ambulance before it reaches the hospital...
里昂心脏衰竭之前 就会被人干掉
It won't be León's heart that kills him.
就要越境了 小麦
Border crossing's coming up, Mac.
你弄完了吗
You almost done back there?
好了
Yeah.
就是确保心脏藏好了
Just making sure the heart's well-hidden.
不能被缉毒犬给嗅出来
Last thing we need is a couple of drug-sniffing dogs finding it.
再过五个小时 我们就到了
We got five hours till we're there,
而这颗心脏还能保存十一个小时
and this heart still has 11 hours ticking on it,
所以说 里昂还有大把时间
so we're gonna get to León with plenty of time to spare.
你担心的不是心脏 对吗
This isn't about the heart, is it?
萨拉特上台的那一天
On the night Zarate took over,
我哥去参加和平抗♥议♥ 之后...
my brother went to a peaceful protest and...
再也没回家
never came home.
两周后 有人发现了他的尸体
They found his body two weeks later.
萨拉特当局的警♥察♥说他死于意外
Zarate's police declared his death an accident,
但我知道不是那样
but I know it wasn't.
萨拉特杀了每一个反对他的人
Zarate has murdered everyone willing to stand up to him.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我哥认为里昂是拯救我们国家的唯一希望
My brother believed León was the only one who could save our country.
所以我主动提出去治疗他
That's why I volunteered to save him.
你们一家人都这么勇敢啊
Bravery must run in the family, then.
事实上 我现在没感觉勇敢
Honestly, I don't feel brave right now.
我感觉很害怕
I'm feeling pretty terrified.
你好吗
How you doing?
放松 深吸几口气
Just take a few deep breaths.
厄瓜多尔和哥伦比亚之间贸易往来可多了
There's a lot of trade between Ecuador and Colombia,
我们的假身份天衣无缝好吗
and our cover IDs are solid, all right?
说不定他们挥挥手 就让我们走了
They'll probably just wave us right through.
没事的
It'll be all right.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
小麦
Mac,
如果他们不是挥手让我们通过 而是搜车怎么办
What if instead of wave us through, they search the truck, man?
或许幸运女神会眷顾我们
Yeah, maybe we'll get lucky.
我们什么时候幸运过
When have we ever been lucky?
马达加斯加那次
That one time in Madagascar.
就那么一次吧
Name two times.
希望莱丽和凯姬那边的情况更轻松些吧
Let's just hope Riley and Cage are having an easier time of it.
连接蓝牙
找不到匹配目标
我想从救护车的蓝牙黑进去
I'm trying to hack the ambulance's Bluetooth,
这样我就能远程操控 但是...
so I can take it over remotely, but...
但救护车太古老了
But the vehicle's too old.
没错 所以我就黑进交通灯了
Exactly, so I'm hacking the stoplights instead.
救护车遇红灯不会停
Ambulances don't stop for lights.
但堵车 就会停啊
But they do stop for traffic jams.
这不是电脑能解决的问题 而是靠人来解决
This isn't a computer problem, this is a people problem.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表