剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
堪萨斯城郊外某处
快点 小麦
Hurry up, Mac.
我这是慢慢来的样子吗
Does it look like I'm taking my time?
我就是吐槽 你的撬门技能弱爆了
Well, I'm just saying, your burglary skills suck.
那你别挡着光啊
Maybe if you step out of my light.
好 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧见没
See?
这俩货不是来吃馅饼的
你稍后再自夸吧
You can pat yourself on the back later.
我要把位置发给马蒂
I'm gonna send Matty our coordinates
让她重新安排直升机带我们走
so she can redirect that exfil chopper to us.
-多久到达 -三十分钟
- ETA? - 30 minutes.
我还要把窃取的信息发送给凤♥凰♥总部
So I'm also gonna upload that data we just stole
以防...
to the Phoenix just in case...
以防我们上不了直升机吗
We, never set foot on that chopper?
对 差不多吧
Yeah. Pretty much. u202d
如果杰克在这儿
You know, right about now,
他肯定会一直絮叨
Jack would be going on and on
我们走到这一步 都怪我
about how this is all my fault we're in this mess.
就我个人而言 我更想找到解决之策
Personally, I'm more interested in finding a way out of this mess,
毕竟那些被我们盗取信息的人
since it won't take the guys
不用30分钟就追上我们了
we stole this from 30 minutes to catch up to us.
现在就追上来了
Way less than 30 minutes.
小麦 我也不想学杰克说话
Mac? I hate to sound like you-know-who, but...
但你现在得想个妙招了
now would be a really great time to do something awesome.
你得开启抱怨模式了
I need you to start complaining.
-啥 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
或是给我讲个裹脚布一般
Or-or tell me a long-winded story
又臭又长的故事
that doesn't seem to go anywhere.
你想让我杰克上身
You want me to pretend to be Jack?
没办法 这有助于我思考
Sadly, it helps me think.
好吧
All right.
小麦
Mac,
你的天才小脑袋让我惊艳
I-I love that big brain of yours,
我喜欢 但...
I do, but...
如果你让我用仅剩的两发子弹
if you'd have just let me shoot them 17 doofuses outside
干掉外面那17个傻缺
with the two bullets I had left,
我们现在早就坐上飞机回凤♥凰♥总部
we'd be kicking back on the Phoenix jet right now,
喝着小酒了
sipping martinis,
而不是在这里傻瞪眼
instead of... instead of sitting here,
等着被人干掉
waiting to get our heads blown off.
-可以了 莱丽 -说
- Got it. Riley? - Yeah.
你帮我打开煤气灶
I need you to turn on the gas stoves,
但别开火
but don't light the burners.
你的妙招就是用煤气慢慢毒死我们吗
So your brilliant plan is to kill us slowly with gas?
这招可没有慢慢一说
nothing about it's gonna be slow.
我可没说这是个妙招
I didn't say it was brilliant.
打开炉灶 动作快点
Turn on those burners, fast.
他们很快就进来了
They're gonna be coming in here any second.
太脏了
That's nasty.
太恶心了
Gross.
-小麦 -他们在餐厅里
- Mac. - They're in the diner!
分头行动 寻找入口
Spread out, find a way in.
小麦 你快弄完了吧
Mac, I really hope you're almost done.
-快了 -再快点
- Coming. - Must go faster.
-冰库 冰库 -我们赶紧走
- Freezer, freezer. - Let's go, right now.
是这样
You know,
如果我们能活着走出这里
if we make it out of here,
我要强烈建议你
I'm gonna recommend you
找人聊一下你对杰克的"依赖"问题
talk to someone about your codependency issues.
老实说 我们生还的几率不太大
To be honest, it's a pretty big "if."
他们就在这里
They're in here somewhere.
分头找
Spread out.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay, you ready? u202d- Yeah, yeah.
是煤气吗
Is that gas?
快跑 快跑
Run! Come on, let's go.
我们得在消防队赶来之前 赶紧撤
u202dAll right, we better split before the fire department shows,
不然就有麻烦了
or we're gonna be answering a lot of questions.
是啊
Yep.
不是吧
Come on.
我真需要放个假
I really need a vacation.
魅惑之岛
波多黎各 圣胡安
小麦
You know, Mac,
你邀我去岛上度假
when you invited me on an island vacation,
我以为是原始海滩那种
I-I pictured pristine beaches, you know?
喝着鸡尾酒
Maybe some tropical drinks
上面插着小伞
with them little umbrellas in them;
我特别喜欢那种
I love those.
我知道 听着
I know. And, look,
我特别感谢你们利用假期
I really do appreciate you using your vacation days
来帮我重建我军中兄弟的家
to help me rebuild my old Army buddy's house.
我欠你们一个人请
I really owe you all a big thanks.
很高兴能帮上忙 小麦
Happy to help, Mac.
我一直也不喜欢那种烂俗的鸡尾酒
Never been a fan of those little umbrellas, anyways.
相比需要休假
Well, Puerto Rico needed us
波多黎各更需要我们
way more than we needed the R&R.
即便经过餐厅一劫
Even after the diner incident.
怎么 你们死里逃生了吗
What, you two survive one near-death experience,
这是新版"开罗"一劫吗
and it's the new Cairo or something?
是吗
Is that it?
我们不是不能提开罗吗
I thought we didn't talk about Cairo.
确实不能
We don't. u202d
没事
It's all right.
你的精神当时与我们同在 杰克
You were there with us in spirit, Jack.
各位 说真的
Guys. Seriously,
我真心感谢你们主动帮忙
I really appreciate you all pitching in,
因为没有你们的帮助
'cause without your help,
就要等一年
it would've been a year
卡洛斯和他的家人才能有个遮风挡雨的家
before Carlos and his family had a roof over their heads,
所以感谢大家
so thank you.
说起这个 准备好燥起来了吗[搭起屋顶]Speaking of, who's ready to raise the roof?
-给个面子 -我就知道你会说这种烂梗
- Come on, now. - I knew it was coming. I knew it.
别矜持了 你明明就喜欢
Tell me now, you know you liked it.
好了 各位
All right, guys,
听我指示 一起拉
pull at the same time when I say it.
我们要多拉几次 才能拉起房♥顶
We're gonna do it a couple times till we get it all the way up.
小麦 我知道这时候不该吐槽房♥屋架构
Mac, I know this might not be the best time for constructive criticism...
知道就好
Not really.
我们为什么用这些破梯子
But why are we using these rickety-ass ladders
而不用那边好好的电线杆啊
when there's perfectly good telephone poles right there?
两个词 飓风 玛利亚
Two words: Hurricane Maria.
暴雨之后 表土层稀松
Heavy rain, it loosens topsoil,
所以这些电线杆其实没那么稳固
which means that nothing out here is as sturdy as it looks.
好了 我数到三
All right, on three,
大家就拉
Pull.
一
One,
二 拉
two, pull!
拉
Pull.
拉
Pull.
拉
Pull.
拉
Pull.
拉
Pull.
拉
Pull.
拉
Pull.
好了 留点空间
All right, now give it a little bit of slack there.
快好了
Almost.
-好了 -棒
- There we go. u202d- Yeah.
大家棒棒哒
Good job, guys.
真不错 谢谢 博兹 干得漂亮
Nice. Thanks, Bozer, good job.
好了 可以绑一下了
All right, yeah, go ahead and tie it off.
他肯定会乐开花
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表