剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
走
Let's go.
坐直升机走啊
Going for a ride in a whirlybird.
微话题 真有趣
#Fun.
闭嘴吧
Zip it.
什么情况
What is that?
跑 快跑
Run. Run!
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你没事吧
You okay?
我有些眩晕 但还活着
I'm a little woozy, but I'm still breathing.
我也没事 "谢谢关心"
I'm fine, too, over here. Thanks for asking.
闭嘴吧 谁管你死活
Shut up. Nobody cares.
我来大胆猜一下 刚才不是意外
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that was not an accident.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
那辆车废了
Yeah, well, that thing's trashed.
没法开着走了
We're not going anywhere in that.
车和飞机都毁了 保险费这下要飙升了
Your insurance rates are going to absolutely skyrocket.
我告诉你了...
I thought I told you to...
找地方掩蔽
Take cover now!
这家伙是谁啊
Who is this guy?
你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
我们都知道 我没朋友
We both know I don't have friends.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We got to get out of here now.
走 快走
Go, go, go!
你笑什么
What's so funny?
你笑什么笑
What are you laughing at?
这都是你布的局吧 "犯罪大♥师♥"
This was all part of your plan, wasn't it, crime genius, huh?
用自己作饵 想让我们都被炸飞
Dangling yourself out there as bait to get us all blown up.
"真好笑"
Ha, ha, ha, very funny.
拜托 杰克小哥 你知道我不是这种人
Come on, Jackie boy, you know me better than that.
如果这是我设的局
If I was behind this,
你们就会被绑在直升机上 半空中炸飞了
you'd both be chained to that helicopter as it burned in midair, right, huh?
怎么说呢
I don't know.
面对面
Face-to-face,
在火焰之中 惊恐地尖叫 绚烂地死去
screaming in absolute terror as you plummet to a beayutiful, fiery death.
你是不是有病啊
What is the matter with you?
就是随口一说 你懂我意思
I'm just spitballing here, but you get the point.
想想吧 如果这是个局
Come on. If this was a double-cross,
也是最没水准的局了
the worst one in the history of double-crosses.
也是
Yeah.
对 弗莱彻拿了我们的钱
Yeah. Fletcher took our money
又回来要干掉这个混♥蛋♥了
and he circled back to kill this toolbox himself.
这对他来说是双赢
And that's a win-win right there.
等下 还有其它可能 弗莱彻
Wait, look, there's another possibility here. Fletcher.
他说还有别人想要魔多克
He said that there were other interested parties who wanted Murdoc,
所以他来找我们之前 可能去找过别人
so maybe he went to someone else before he came to us.
而这个人追踪了弗莱彻 准备动手干掉魔多克
Yeah, and then that certain someone tracked Fletcher to kill Murdoc himself.
这样更省钱
It's a whole lot cheaper that way.
所以真正的问题是 魔多克 谁想要你的命
So the real question is, Murdoc, who wants you dead?
坐下吧 名单太长 要说很久
Pull up a chair, boys, this could take a while.
谁还要在这里待着
We ain't pulling up no chair.
回凤♥凰♥基金会的路上 再慢慢说吧
We're going to figure this out on the plane on the way back to the Phoenix.
走
Come on.
你带着他
Take him.
我抓住了
I got him.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
Cell phone towers are still down.
这下好了 我们没有外援 带着魔多克
Great, so we're on our own with Murdoc
还有他半只脚踏进棺材 来历不明的朋友
and his soon-to-be-dead, unidentified friend.
再说一次 不是我朋友
Again, not my friend.
不管他是谁 应该快追上来了
Well, whoever he is, he can't be far behind.
我们得赶快弄清对方的身份
We need to figure out who we're dealing with here, Mac. Pronto.
如果能拍下他 想办法将照片传到总部
If we can take a picture of him and somehow get it to Phoenix,
就能通过面部识别查出对方是谁了
then they can run facial recognition.
我们要怎么做到啊
How the hell we supposed to do that?
要足够靠近"终结者" 很难不被他"了结"啊
We can't get close enough to the Terminator without being terminated.
-怎么了 -设个陷阱
- What? - Set a trap.
自然摄影师都用诱饵来拍摄危险动物
Come on, nature photographers use lures to take photos of dangerous animals.
一个道理
This is no different.
把那个人引出来
Draw the man out.
开启手♥机♥录像 设置自动发送
Set your camera to record and autosend
等手♥机♥信♥号♥♥恢复 不就完事了吗
and then when cell towers are working again, voila?
这段视频就会飞向亲爱的马蒂尔达那里了
The video will wing its way across the country to dear Matilda.
这招不错吧 安格斯
Sound about right, Angus?
讲真 这正是我的想法
Actually, that's exactly what I had in mind.
英雄所见略同啊 麦凯弗
Great minds, MacGyver. Great minds.
杰克 把你的手♥机♥给我
Jack, I need your phone.
没门 拿你自己的手♥机♥搞
No way, man. Smash your own damn cell phone.
直升机爆♥炸♥时 我手♥机♥报废了
Mine got toasted when the helicopter went snap-crackle-pop.
两位 想做什么 就抓紧时间做吧
Fellas, whatever we're planning on doing, you may want to hurry things along.
这边
This way.
这是何方神圣啊
Who is this guy?
录像
上传视频
无信♥号♥♥ 搜索中...
各位 我完全不知道执行任务的特工目前是什么状态
People, I've got operatives in the field that I can't see or talk to.
通讯和卫星信♥号♥♥恢复得怎么样了
Where are we on restoring my comms and sat feed?
两个信♥号♥♥塔刚恢复了
The cell company just got two of their towers working again.
等下 小麦的手♥机♥刚向云端上传了一个大的视频文件
Hang on. Mac's phone just synced a large video file to the cloud.
不知道你们能不能赶在我们死前 看到这段视频
Okay. Not sure if you guys are gonna get this before we're dead,
魔多克还在我们手里
but we still have Murdoc.
有人想杀掉我们
Someone's trying to kill us.
如果这个办法有用 你们马上就会看到他是谁了
And if this works, you're about to get a real good look at him.
我们得走了 快走
We need to go right now, buddy. Let's go.
好
Okay, got it.
快进
Fast-forward.
停下
Okay, stop.
截图 进行面部识别
Take a screen grab and run that through facial rec.
有新人来搅局了
We've got a new player in the game,
给我查出他是谁
and I want to know exactly who he is.
好了 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥恢复了
Okay, looks like cell phone service is back up.
我们得通知总部 我们还活着
We need to let the Phoenix know we're still alive.
你怎么不直接杀了那个女人
Why don't you just kill that nice woman
-拿走她的手♥机♥ -不行
- and steal her cell phone? - No.
好吧
Fine.
我不知道你们怎么办成事的
I don't know how you two get anything accomplished.
我们在公♥关♥图书馆里 不用手♥机♥
We're in a public library. We don't need a phone.
-各位 -小麦 杰克
- Guys. - Mac, Jack.
见到你们还活着 总算松了口气
It's a big relief to see you.
我把新的撤离地点发给你
I'm sending you new exfil coordinates.
四小时后 就会有人接你们
A team should be there in four hours.
好 我们会先躲起来
Okay, good. We'll lay low.
马蒂
Matty.
我就是想说 再次见面真好啊
I just want to say how nice it is seeing you again.
闭嘴吧 "小丑" 大人谈正事呢
Shut it, Pennywise. The adults are talking.
你们收到我发的视频了吗
Did you guys get my video?
收到了
We did.
但我们没查出这人的身份
But we didn't get any hits on facial rec.
也许魔多克认识
Maybe Murdoc knows him.
把照片发过来
Send us the photo.
这下有意思了
This is gonna be fun.
马蒂 应该行了
Matty, I think we're in business.
这个变♥态♥认识那个变♥态♥
Our psycho recognizes your psycho.
这个人是谁
Okay, who is this guy?
他为什么想要你的命
Why does he want you dead?
这是尼古拉斯·赫尔曼
This... is Nicholas Helman.
这名字有什么不寻常的意思吗
Is that name supposed to mean something?
意思就是 还是挖三个坟坑吧
Means you might as well start digging three graves
因为这是我师♥父♥
because that's the man who trained me.
他教会我怎么做一个出色的杀手
He taught me everything I know.
你觉得我坏吗
You think I'm bad?
跟他比 我根本不算什么
You ain't seen nothing yet.
逗留在比奇格罗夫北部五英里处
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表