剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
南太平洋 密克罗尼西亚
五级飓风中心
把脚放在那上面
Keep your foot on that!
我要亲口听你说
I want to hear you say it!
进到这个"雷鸣盒"就是个错误
It was a bad idea getting in this thunder box!
如果你想离开 门在那边
Hey, if you want to leave, the door is right there.
这本该是个简单的任务
This mission was supposed to be easy.
飞到一个美丽的岛国
Fly to a beautiful island nation,
去一个政♥府♥宴会
crash a government shindig
拿到蓄谋发动政♥变♥的证据
and get proof of a brewing coup d'etat.
我们拿到了 任务完成了
Which we did! Mission accomplished!
任务才没完成
Mission not accomplished!
第一点[小便] 我们找到证据 证明不是一个
Number one: we just found evidence that not one,
而是两个将军打算推♥翻♥政♥权♥
but two generals were planning to overthrow the government.
跟他们封闭在同一幢楼里躲过风暴 可不妙
Not exactly a good idea to wait out the storm in a building locked with them, okay?
第二点[大便]And number two...
帮个忙
Do me a favor!
这时候就别说什么"第一第二"[大小便]了
You keep number one and number two out of this, you hear me?
你这要求合理
All right, fair enough.
我用词不对
That was a bad choice of words.
这哪是你在过去二十分钟内做的最不对的事啊
That was definitely the worst choice you made in the last 20 minutes.
厕所的整体机构其实非常坚固
The structural integrity of these things is actually pretty solid,
因为是无缝设计
because of the one-piece molding,
轻量级聚合物
the-the lightweight polymer.
移♥动♥厕所小百科吗
Portable toilet facts?
不是吧 我死前要听你科普这个吗
Really? That's the last thing that I'm gonna hear before I die? u202d
我们不会死的 我们不会死的
We're not gonna die! We're not gonna die!
我们不会有事的
Okay? We're gonna be fine.
我们俩对"没事"的解读完全不一样
I don't think we're in agreement on what the word "fine" means.
行 行 你赢了
Okay, okay, all right, fine!
你说得对 这是个馊主意
You're right. It was a bad idea!
也许是我此生想出的最烂主意
Probably one of the worst ideas I've ever had.
但我也是个人 允许错一两次吧
But I'm allowed to be wrong every now and then, aren't I?
我赞同 但这一次也许是最后一次了
I don't disagree, but this time, it may be the last time.
晚餐进展很顺利
So, dinner's going great, man.
我和她聊得很开心
She's laughing, I'm laughing.
结果聊到半路 提到布鲁斯·威利斯了
Then about halfway through, Bruce Willis's name comes up.
-我不知道怎么会提到 -我能想到原因
- I'm not really sure how. - I could imagine why.
她绷着一张面无表情的脸
So, she looks at me deadpan straight-faced
跟我说 布鲁斯·威利斯
and goes, Bruce Willis?
就是《敢死队》里的那个老男人吗
Was that the old guy from The Expendables?
她是这个腔调吗
Did she say it like that?
重点不是她的腔调 重点是她说的内容
It's not how she said it, it's what she said.
你怎么说的
And what'd you say?
-我说 "请买♥♥单" -不来第二次约会了吗
- I said, "Check, please." - Hold on. No second date?
-不可能 -行了 停下
- No way. - u202dAll right. No. Stop.
-你不能再这样下去了 -怎样下去
- You got to stop doing this. - u202dStop doing what?
找一些荒唐的理由 拒绝和别人约会
Coming up with ridiculous reasons to stop dating people.
那不是荒唐的理由
That's not a ridiculous reason.
让我这么说吧
Okay, let me put it this way.
你去年约会了多少次啊
How many dates have you been on the last year? u202d
不清楚 我又没数
I don't know, man. I ain't counting.
但我在约炮软件上很受欢迎
But my Tinder profile is pretty en fuego.
你跟多少人进行第二次约会了
How many have been second dates?
没多少
Not that many.
我们都知道去年这个时候发生了什么事
u202dLook, we both know what happened this time last year.
什么事
What?
得了 小麦
Come on, Mac.
这和那件事无关
This has nothing to do with that.
真的吗
Really?
过去一年中
Your clear refusal to even try
你甚至拒绝尝试和一个女人发展感情
and have a meaningful connection with a woman over the last year
此事与莎拉结婚一点关系也没有 而巧的是
has nothing to do with Sarah getting married, which, coincidentally,
-婚礼就在一年前 -没有
- was just over a year ago? u202d- Nope.
莎拉婚姻美满
Sarah is happily married, man.
你还是不肯放下她
u202dAnd you still won't let yourself move on.
我放下了
u202dHey, I'm moving on just fine.
不用你瞎操心
Don't you worry about that, okay?
我最近遇到的都是庸脂俗粉
It's not my fault that most of the women I've met recently
这又不是我的错
don't have that special something.
我眼光不高 她只要美丽与智慧兼具就可以了
I'm not that picky. All she has to do is be smart and beautiful.
还要懂格斗术
And-and know some Krav Maga
而且枪战交火 不在话下
and be able to handle herself in a firefight.
这点真的很重要
You know, that's a real asset.
不会再有第二个莎拉
No one is ever going to be Sarah,
你拿所有人和她比较
but comparing everyone else in the world to her
这对她们不公平 最重要的是 对你自己不公平
is unfair to them, and more importantly, it's unfair to you.
我找个女朋友干什么啊
What do I need a girlfriend for anyway, man?
你也是单身狗
You ain't got one.
-但这不是因为不想啊 -博兹也是单身狗
- Not for lack of trying. - And neither does Bozer.
我们想找 就去找
We get to do what we want, when we want.
单身无拘无束 多潇洒
Bachelors ain't got to answer to nobody, man. It's awesome.
你好啊
Hey, what's up?
"老妈"看起来不高兴啊
Mama looks pissed.
你说什么
Excuse me? u202d
我就是说 你看起来不像往日那么和蔼可亲
Well, I'm just saying, you don't look as-as sunshiny as usual.
你现在把自己切换到静音状态
Okay, I would like for you to switch to your inner voice now.
-好吧 -我认真的 杰克
- Okay. - u202dI'm serious, Jack.
好吧 怎么了
All right. What's going on?
是魔多克的事吗
Yeah, is this about Murdoc?
我也希望是 但可惜的是
I wish, but unfortunately,
这是过去另外一个臭名昭著的罪犯
it's about another notorious figure from the past.
-谁啊 -一个我以为十年前被我亲手"埋掉"的人
- Who? - Someone I thought I'd buried a decade ago.
杜克·雅各比
Duke Jacoby.
不可能
No way.
这怎么可能啊
How is that even possible?
等下 这人是谁啊
Wait. Am-am I supposed to know who this person is or...?
这人是谁 毒枭 军♥火♥贩 雇佣军吗
Yeah. What is he? A drug dealer? Gunrunner? Is he a mercenary?
这些身份之间相互转换吧
Depends on the day of the week.
为什么杜克·雅各比长得跟杰克一样
Why does Duke Jacoby have Jack's face?
这是我以前在中情局的卧底身份之一 博兹
It's one of my old CIA covers, Bozer.
卡特里娜飓风之后
After Hurricane Katrina,
新奥尔良基本上成了"荒野西部"
New Orleans was basically the Wild West,
所以当执法部门重整街头秩序之时
so while law enforcement was busy reinstating order in the streets...
杜克被派到新奥尔良港监视其内部
Duke was sent in to keep an eye on all the sinister activity going on
以及周边的犯罪活动阴谋
in and around the Port of New Orleans.
在杜克的帮助下
With Duke's help,
情报局成功捣毁了一百多起犯罪和恐怖阴谋
the Agency was able to disrupt over 100 criminal and terrorist plots.
他是中情局史上最厉害的卧底
Yeah. I mean, he was one of the best CIA covers, like, ever.
-他同样也是中情局史上最费钱的卧底 -好吧
- He was also one of the most expensive CIA covers, like, ever. u202d- Yeah.
以至于高层当时考虑要找人"做掉"他
So much so that the top brass considered having him assassinated.
他们称之为"削减预算行动"
They called it "Operation Budget Cuts."
而那时 我倒是真希望他们"杀"了他
Well, by that point, I almost wish they did kill him off.
我讨厌扮演这个人
I-I hated being that guy.
好吧 但如果杰克就是杜克 而杰克在这里
Okay, but if Jack is Duke, and Jack is here,
那杜克怎么会在新奥尔良重出江湖了呢
then how exactly has Duke resurfaced in New Orleans?
不知道 博兹
Yeah. u202dI don't know, Bozer,
但两天前 在新奥尔良
but two days ago, someone started reactivating
有人发现了杜克的网上踪迹
Duke's digital footprint in NOLA--
开办新的银行账户
opening new bank accounts,
解冻以前的信通卡 获得他的车管局信息
unfreezing old credit cards, accessing his DMV records.
这个人怎么弄到一个中情局卧底身份的信息
How'd this person get all this info on a CIA cover?
这个人又有什么目的呢
And what are they planning on doing with it?
所以我才要带小麦和杰克去新奥尔良查清楚
Well, that is exactly what I'm taking Mac and Jack to New Orleans to find out.
你要跟我们一起去吗
You're coming with us?
由此说明 事态严重
That's how serious this is.
好吧
All right.
莱丽 你留下
Riley, I need you here,
彻底搜查凤♥凰♥基金会和中情局的情报网
combing through both the Phoenix and CIA networks.
查出是否有人黑进去 盗走了杜克的信息
Find out if someone hacked in and stole Duke's info.
我会给你带点贝奈特饼回来的 莱丽
I'll be sure to bring you back some beignets, Riley.
实际上 博兹 你要留下完成另一个任务
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表