剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
你不知道 这可不是个好回答
You don't know? Well, guess what, that's not good enough.
我向你保证 杰克 我会打电♥话♥找人
I assure you, Jack, that calls will be made.
但木已成舟
But right now, this is happening.
我们都不能暴露身份
And we all need to maintain our covers.
别担心 小麦 我们会救你出来
Don't-don't-don't worry, Mac, we'll get you out of this.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我保证
I promise.
-你是安格斯·麦凯弗吗 -对
- Angus MacGyver? - Yes.
你因涉嫌杀害乔治·拉姆西被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of George Ramsey.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请辩护律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你无力承担
If you cannot afford one,
法♥院♥会为你指派
one will be appointed for you by the court.
你当时在那间仓库干什么 麦凯弗先生
What were you doing in that warehouse, Mr. MacGyver?
你不想说吗
You don't feel like talking?
没关系
That's okay.
你好好坐着吧 我给你看几张照片
You just sit back and relax. I'll show you some pictures.
这就是人被大楼砸到的样子
This is what it looks like when someone drops a building on you.
你害死的是位已婚男士
The man you killed was married.
有两个孩子
Two kids.
六岁和八岁
Six and eight.
他打三份工来养家
Worked three jobs just to provide.
你有别的地方要去吗
You got somewhere to be?
看着我
Look at me.
我说了 看着我
I said look at me.
圣诞奇迹不会发生在你身上
There ain't gonna be no Christmas miracle for you, pal.
你被捕了
You're here.
别想逃出去
For good.
还不如尽早开口
So you might as well start talking.
小麦什么都不能说
Okay, Mac can't say anything.
不管警♥察♥如何质问
Okay, no matter what the cops throw at him,
他都不能透露自己是效力于美国政♥府♥的秘密特工
he cannot reveal that he's a covert agent working for the U.S. government.
谋杀罪很严重 但违反反间谍法
Murder charges are bad, but violating the Espionage Act?
就无力回天了
Way worse.
我掩盖了所有电子数据痕迹 并破坏了监控
I covered all of our digital tracks and scrubbed all the cameras.
他们还能有什么证据
What evidence could they possibly have?
你说呢 你才是这个卧底小队的技术宅
You tell me. You're the tech nerd in this mod squad.
你不能破解洛杉矶警局的系统吗
Can't you use that thing to crack LAPD's system?
至少搞清楚 他们到底有何证据
At least find out what they have on our boy?
不然你以为我在做什么 杰克
What do you think I'm trying to do, Jack?
那怎么花费这么久
Well, what's taking you so long?
你破解国安局那次可快多了
You cracked the damn NSA quicker than this.
国安局只有一个系统 并且非常现代化
Yeah, the NSA was one system, and it was up to date.
而洛杉矶警局至少有二十个不同的系统
The LAPD is at least 20 different systems,
有些还是"远古遗物"
and some of them are ancient.
我在自学编程语言
I'm trying to teach myself Fortran.
如果你知道那是什么 也会像我一样暴躁了
If you knew what that was, you'd be as frustrated as I am.
好了 警♥察♥手中掌握的证据
Okay, look. We know that whatever the cops have on Mac,
足以让他们上门逮捕小麦
it was enough for them to find him and arrest him.
我们得回去...
We need to go back...
我们得立刻去警局把他带出来
What we need to do is go in there and get him right now,
不惜使用武力手段
forcibly, if need be.
两周前 他刚为我做过同样的事
He did the same thing for me two weeks ago.
我欠他的
I owe him one.
是的 杰克 他在也门救了你
Yeah, Jack, he did-- in Yemen,
你当时是以掩护身份被捕的
after you were arrested under a cover ID.
小麦是在自己家实名被捕的
Mac was arrested under his own name at his own house.
无所谓了
Whatever.
莱丽 破解洛杉矶警局的网络
Riley, crack the LAPD network
至少找出并删除他们针对小麦的证据
and at least see what evidence they got against Mac and just erase it!
立刻 快点
Right now, just do it.
删掉所有证据也无法解决此事
Erasing all the evidence is not gonna make this go away.
他们会怀疑 证据是怎么消失的
They're gonna wonder how this happened.
拜托 你们认真的吗
Come on, y'all. Seriously?
你们知道 我们在这个房♥间策划了多少起救援行动吗
Do you know how many rescue operations we've planned in this very room?
我们现在要救的人可是小麦
This is Mac we're talking about here.
救他出来和其他行动没有任何区别
Busting him out's gonna be no different than any other mission.
是有区别的 杰克
Except it is different, Jack.
-怎么会 -因为...
- How?! ?- Because...
这事逃不掉 好吗
there's no exfil at the end of this. Okay?
我们不能救出小麦 然后一走了之
We can't just break Mac out and walk away.
而且洛杉矶警局也不是敌人
And the LAPD is not the enemy.
他们只是在尽忠职守
They're just doing their job.
是 小麦也是啊 凯姬
Yeah, and so was he, Cage.
只是在尽忠职守
Just doing his job.
是我们所有人让他陷入这种境地
And listen, everyone single one of us got him in this hot spot,
我们会救他出来
and we're gonna get him out.
莱丽 拜托你了 能快点吗
Now, Riley, pretty please with sugar on top, will you work faster?
马蒂 恕我冒昧 去打电♥话♥找找关系吧
Matty, with all due respect, go work the phones. Please.
好吧
Okay.
谁能帮我把这次的行动报告调出来
Can somebody help me bring up the action reports on this thing?
不然我现在就把这面电子墙拆掉
Or I'm gonna rip it right off the wall right now.
拜托了
Please.
防爆小组说 那枚简易炸♥弹♥威力很大
Bomb squad said it was a very powerful IED,
由随手拿到的材料制成
made out of stuff that was just lying around.
我挺好奇 从哪里能学到这种技能
Where does a guy learn to build something like that, I wonder?
-你前妻打来电♥话♥了 -想到了
- Your ex just called. - Figured.
我六小时前 就把她的来电转去语♥音♥信箱了
I've been sending her calls to voice mail for the last six hours.
好吧 友情提醒 她很生气
Yeah, well, spoiler alert, she is pissed.
早知道了
So what else is new?
她想知道
She wanted to know
你明天带不带女儿们参加圣诞游♥行♥
if you're taking the girls to the Christmas parade tomorrow.
要是能让他开口 我就带她们去
Depends on this guy, and if he ever decides to open his mouth.
我让劳伦佐在系统里查了他的资料
I had Lorenzo run him through the system.
这是我们目前已知"坏小子"的所有信息
Here's everything we got so far on "boy band gone bad."
他曾加入美国陆军 2009年参军
He's former U.S. Army, joined in 2009.
2012年荣誉退伍
Honorable discharge in 2012.
俄克拉荷马城投弹者也是荣誉退伍
The Oklahoma City bomber had one of those honorable discharges, too.
资料显示 他是爆♥炸♥物处理专家
According to this, he was an EOD specialist.
我们现在知道 他从哪儿学的简易炸♥弹♥制♥造♥了
Well, now we know where he learned to make IEDs.
如果会拆弹 肯定也会制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
If you can disarm a bomb, you can definitely make one.
是啊 这家伙还很聪明
Yeah. Kid's got a pile of brains, too.
参军之前 刚从麻省理工辍学
Dropped out of MIT right before joining up,
退役后 一直在智囊团工作
been working a think tank since he shipped home.
智囊团吗
Think tanks, huh?
他在那儿做什么工作
What's he do there?
他的收入很可能比我们都高
He's making more than us, probably.
目前受雇于凤♥凰♥基金会
Currently employed by the Phoenix Foundation.
在这之前 在外服部工作
Before that he was at some place called DXS.
不知为何 外服部去年关闭了
Shut down last year, not sure why.
调了电♥话♥记录吗
Did you pull his phone records?
有和他室友 几位朋友
Calls and texts to his roommate,
以及凤♥凰♥基金会的通话和短♥信♥
a few friends and this Phoenix Foundation.
我没发现任何异常
Look, I didn't find any red flags.
没发现吗
You didn't, huh?
你认识几个二十多岁的年轻人
How many 20-somethings you know
能连续数日不用手♥机♥
don't use their phone for days at a time?
看看时间间隔
Look at these gaps.
没有通话 短♥信♥ 流量数据 什么都没有
No calls, no texts, no data usage. Nothing.
期间也没有任何信♥用♥卡♥和银行交易记录
He's got no credit card or bank activity during those periods, either.
似乎他隔段时间 就会人间蒸发数日
It's like he just falls off the face of the Earth for days at a time.
再出现时 就有大楼爆♥炸♥了
Then he shows back up and buildings start exploding.
我跟你们说 小麦引爆♥炸♥弹前
I'm telling you guys, I swept this building from top to bottom
我把大楼从头到尾扫查过了
before Mac detonated that bomb.
那地方空无一人
The place was empty.
我发誓
I swear.
你不用说这么多遍 杰克
We heard you the first time, Jack,
但事实是 那幢楼很大
but the fact remains, it's a big building.
也许你没注意到那人
Maybe you missed someone.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表