剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
由我来决定
It's my call.
我们就是要做这个测试
This is the test we're running.
后退
Now, stand back.
-别事后炮 -什么
- Don't say it. - What-- I...
怎么了 博士
What just happened, Doc?
激光引发球体发出一股强大的能量脉冲
Well, the laser caused the sphere to emit a powerful pulse of energy
不知怎地弄停了实验室的所有设备
that somehow shut down everything in the lab.
专业点说就是 我们"惹它生气了"
In technical terms, I think we just pissed it off.
这下好了
Great.
怎么了 小麦
What is it, Mac?
激光好像激活了球体内的某种东西
The laser just activated something inside the sphere.
脉冲吗
Is it pulsing?
对 我也看到了
Yes, I see that, too.
好像在发出某种信♥号♥♥
Looks like it's putting out some kind of signal.
不管这是个什么东西 它刚联♥系♥母体了
Whatever it is, I think it just phoned home.
好吧 我确实闯进了你家
Okay, maybe I did break into your house.
但容我辩一句
But in my defense,
如果你把真♥相♥告诉小麦 我就不用这么做了
I wouldn't have had to do that if you would've told Mac the truth.
只有小孩子才会把自己的错归咎于别人 杰克
Only a child blames someone else for their actions, Jack.
你已经是个成年人了
You are a grown man.
你把小麦父亲的有用线索都藏起来了
What-- says the kid playing hide-and-seek
还有脸说我是小孩啊
with valuable information on Mac's father.
-你觉得这是我的目的吗 -对
- Is that what you think I'm doing? - Yeah. u202d
真的吗
Seriously?
你有没有想过直接来问我事情的真♥相♥
Did it ever occur to you to come and ask me what was going on?
那样根本没用
It wouldn't have done any good;
你才不会告诉我
you wouldn't have told me anything.
而现在也没法知道了
Well, I guess we'll never know now, will we?
因为你的天才妙计就是
Because instead of coming to see me,
闯进我家到处搞破坏 而非直接来问我
your brilliant idea was to break into my house and smash all my stuff.
我没有搞破坏...
I didn't smash all your...
我没有弄坏... 你的所有东西
I didn't smash all your... stuff.
我真的很抱歉 对不起
I-I feel really bad about that. I'm sorry. I-I...
我们本来是有计划的
You know, we-we had a plan.
但出了岔子 就这样
It just went sideways, that's all.
你总是这样 杰克
It always does with you, Jack.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
And you know what the worst part is?
你把博兹 吉尔和埃尔伍德都牵扯进来了
You dragged Bozer, Jill and Elwood into this.
这些我也都知道 杰克
Yeah, I know about that, too, Jack.
我没有强迫他们
I didn't drag anybody.
虽然你知道一切
You might know everything,
但不是所有事情都是你想的那样
but you're not right about everything.
你知道我认为最糟糕的是什么吗
You want to know what the worst part about all this for me is?
我们一起合作了这么多年
After all these years we've been working together...
但你依然不信任我
you don't trust me.
不告诉我团队成员的机密信息...
Not when it comes to sensitive information about this family...
因为我不能这么做 杰克
Only when I can't, Jack.
这么多年了
And after all these years,
你该足够相信
you should trust me enough to know
我做的每一件事 下的每一个决定
that everything I do, every decision that I make,
都是为了这个团队
is for the good of this family.
你总是凭直觉行事 杰克
You operate on instinct, Jack.
一向如此
You always have.
我喜欢你这点
And I love that about you.
但我责任太重 不能只靠直觉
I don't have that same luxury.
我得纵览全局
It's my job to see the big picture.
从全局的角度 抽离一下
Stop seeing the big picture for a second.
回答"是"或"不是"即可
Answer me a yes or no question:
你认识小麦他爸吗
Did you know Mac's father?
你只需要知道 我所做的一切
All you need to know is that everything I've done,
都是为了保护小麦
I did to keep Mac safe.
-感觉不妙啊 小麦 -没错
- I don't like the look of this, Mac. - u202dAgreed.
我们待在这里不安全 要撤离了
We are not safe here. We need to leave.
-你在说什么 -看看吧
- What are you talking about? - Take a look.
自打你决定刺♥激♥球体开始
Ever since you decided to zap the sphere,
球体就不断向外发送我们这里的坐标
it's been sending out a signal with our GPS coordinates.
也就是说 造这玩意的人
Which means whoever built this thing
很可能会来夺回球体 所以...
is probably gonna be coming to get it back. So...
如果想要争取时间找到制♥造♥球体的人
if we want time to figure out who made it,
我们就应该离开这里了
we should probably get out of here.
-你干什么 -减弱信♥号♥♥传输
- Wh-What the hell are you doing? - I'm dampening the signal.
浸湿了外套的化学品
The chemicals soaking this coat
可以屏蔽球体的传输信♥号♥♥
will block the sphere's transmission,
意味着找我们的人没法追踪我们
meaning whoever's looking for us won't be able to track us.
就像《宇宙威龙》里施瓦辛格用湿毛巾包头那样
Like when Schwarzenegger wrapped his head in a wet towel in Total Recall.
没错
Exactly.
-我肯定是和杰克待太久了 -我懂你
- I've been spending way too much time around Jack. - I can relate.
-管用了吗 -嗯 特别好用
- But did it work? - Yeah, like a charm.
波形消失了 我检测不到信♥号♥♥了
The waveform flatlined. I got no signal.
很好 我们走吧
Nice. All right, let's get out of here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
信♥号♥♥消失了
We lost the signal.
那就找啊
So find it.
你干什么 你不能离开
What are you doing? You can't leave.
这可是不明高科技物体
That is a piece of unidentified high technology
归美国政♥府♥所有
that now belongs to the U.S. government.
你不能就用块湿布抱着...
Y-You can't just wrap it in a wet rag...
我们得赶紧离开
We got to get the hell out of here.
也许无线电通讯和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥也被追踪了
Probably tracking all radio traffic and cell signals, too.
我竟然要说这种话
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
手♥机♥给我 小麦
but I need your phone, Mac.
你的也是
I'm gonna need yours, too.
这里有后门吗
Is there a back way out of this place?
这里是守卫森严的政♥府♥实验室
This is a secure government facility.
我们的守卫完全有能力...
Our guards are more than prepared...
你今天还想打脸吗
Anything else you want to add today?
博士 我们不清楚这东西是什么 主人是谁
Look, Doc, we don't know what this thing is or who lost it,
所以为了夺回球体在外面大开杀戒的人身份未明
so we don't know who's out there shooting people to get it back.
我不想被他们抓走 亲自见他们
I don't want to find out the hard way.
所以再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you one more time,
有没有另外一条离开的路
is there a back way out of this place?
那边
That way.
你确定你的信♥号♥♥屏蔽装置有效吗
You sure that signal dampener of yours is working?
是的 只要外套没干
Yeah, as long as the coat stays soaked,
他们应该无法追踪到我们
they shouldn't be able to track us.
但他们可以用传统方法追踪我们
But they can track us the old-fashioned way.
来 快跑 快跑
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
博士 快跑
Doc, go!
回车上 追上他们
Get back to the trucks and find them.
-他的情况怎样 -不太好
- How's he doing back there? - u202dYeah, not great.
我想帮他止血 但子弹打中了内脏
I managed to stop the bleeding, but he's gut shot.
他要去医院
He needs a hospital.
在这地方想找家医院可没那么容易
Yeah, that may be hard to come by out here.
就算附近有医院
Even if there was a hospital nearby,
那些人知道我们有人受伤
those guys know they wounded one of us.
-他们肯定会第一时间去搜 -没错
- It'd be the first place they check. - Right.
墨丘利 10英里
拉斯维加斯 148英里
我们要去哪
So where we going?
这样吧 沿着那条路一直向北开
You know what? Keep heading south on that road right there.
关掉大灯
And turn off your headlights.
如果他们有空中支援 就会发现我们
If they have air support, they're gonna spot us.
你想让我不开车灯在这种地方开车
You want me to drive with the headlights off out here?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice,
但如果你手够稳
but if you keep your hands steady,
这条路直直通往格鲁姆湖
this is a straight shot to Groom Lake. u202d
格鲁姆湖 为什么听起来这么熟悉
Groom Lake? Why does that sound familiar?
那里是最高级别的秘密军事基地
It's a military base, top secret,
医疗设备齐全
fully operational, lots of medics
还有几乎能阻挡一切的武装警卫
and armed guards who can keep out just about anything.
那里应该很安全
Should be safe there.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表