剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Just long enough for me to incapacitate him.
好吧
Yeah, okay, fine.
想听点好玩的事吗
You want to hear something funny?
现在吗
Right now?
我想要活下去的原因有很多
Of all the reasons I want to live through this,
有一件一直萦绕在我脑海中
you know the one thing that keeps popping in my little nugget?
达拉斯牛仔队赢得超级碗
The Cowboys win the Super Bowl?
你也觉得他们会赢吧 但不是这个
You'd think so, right? Yeah, b-but no.
是戴安
It's... Diane.
我准备好和她走下去了
I'm kind of ready to see where that might go,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I mean?
真浪漫
That's romantic.
不过 也许我们该先考虑一下
But maybe we should worry about surviving
怎么从两个绝命杀手手中活下去
the two world's deadliest killers first, huh?
好了
All right, look.
我弄好了 现在开始布置陷阱
I got this locked down. I'm gonna set the trap.
你去找赫尔曼 把他引来
You go find Helman and bring him this way.
好 祝好运
Yeah, okay. Good luck.
先搞定这个再说吧
Save it for later.
对
Right.
哎呀呀 麦凯弗啊
Well, well, well, MacGyver.
放下枪
Drop it!
我说 放下枪
I said drop it!
不准动
Don't you move.
我刚救了麦凯弗一命 杰克
I just saved MacGyver's life, Jack.
你真觉得我会想再杀掉他吗
You really think I want to take it now?
你觉得我会信吗
You don't expect me to believe that, do you?
不 杰克 他说的是实话
No, Jack, he-he's telling the truth.
多亏他 我才能活下来
He's the only reason I'm alive.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我们都知道 你没有心
We both know you don't have a heart.
即使你有
Even if you did,
做事也绝不会心怀好意
you wouldn't do anything out of the goodness of it.
既然你提到了
Well, now that you mention it.
我确实想为我的英勇表现提个条件
There is something that I would like in exchange for my bravery and heroism.
这个条件 只有你们能满足我
Something only you can give me.
回到洛杉矶
安然无恙
我又没坐轮椅
I'm not in a wheelchair.
我就是担心你嘛
I... I'm just trying to help.
放宽心
Yeah, well, calm down.
各位
Everyone.
-大家好啊 -欢迎回家 小麦
- what's up? - Welcome home, Mac.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
尼古拉斯·赫尔曼已死
Nicholas Helman is dead,
魔多克已关押
and Murdoc is back in custody.
一切正常了 很好
Right to business. I like it.
虽然场面不好看
Well, it might not have been pretty,
但至少拿下了这一局
but at least it's a win.
干得好
Good job.
会给我们涨薪水吗
Does this mean we get a raise?
没门
No.
戴安 我听说马蒂带你去了凤♥凰♥总部
Diane, I heard Matty brought you to the Phoenix.
你知道我们的真面目了
And-and you got to see what it is we actually do.
是啊
I did.
你肯定很生气
And-and I'm sure you're pretty pissed,
但我就是...
but I just...
我没意见 但怎么突然这么热情
I'm not complaining, but what was that for?
说实话 我还没弄明白凤♥凰♥基金会的事
Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out the Phoenix of it all.
相信我 我们某天会再谈谈
And believe me, we will return to this topic
你让我女儿冒险一事
of you putting my daughter in harm's way.
但现在 我想感谢你相信莱丽
But for now, I want to thank you for believing in Riley.
感谢你给她第二次机会
And for giving her a second chance.
不客气
You're welcome.
虽然这个机会充满危险
Even if it is a dangerous one.
那就感谢危险的第二次机会啦
Well, to dangerous second chances.
也没那么危险啦
And not so dangerous.
看来我又加入"刀伤 射伤 炸伤俱乐部"了
So it looks like I'm back in the knife wound, bullet hole, shrapnel club.
是啊
I know, man.
-穿透伤 -是啊
- Through and through. - Yeah.
险险避过要害啊
Just enough to get you out of the way.
我还是不敢相信 魔多克居然救了你
I still can't believe Murdoc saved your life.
是啊
Yeah.
结果证明
Well, as it turns out,
比起我死 他还有更大的心愿
there was something he wanted a lot more than seeing me dead.
爸爸
Dad!
我一直在四处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you, buddy.
想看看我的画吗
Want to see what I drew?
乐意至极
Only more than anything.
画得真棒
That's wonderful.
还有呢
I have more.
晚点再给我看吧
Maybe you can show 'em to me later.
我们要回家了吗
Are we going home?
我送你的生日礼物 你还留着吗
Do you still have that birthday present that I sent you?
真棒
Perfect.
帮爸爸个忙 戴上耳机吧
Do me a favor. Can you put 'em on?
播放你最爱的歌♥曲
Now play your favorite song.
调大音量 闭上眼睛
Turn up the volume really loud and close your eyes.
闭紧了 等我叫你再睁开
And keep 'em closed real tight until I tell you to open 'em.
好吗
Okay?
儿子 爸爸要在这儿停一下
Pal, Daddy has to make a quick stop
然后我们再回家
before we get where we're going.
帮爸爸个忙 戴上耳机
Do me a favor. Put your headphones back on.
你好啊 亨利
Hello, Henry.
我想让你知道 我第一个找上了你
I want you to know that I came for you first.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表