剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
他肯定是找了个地方处理了伤口
He must've patched himself up somewhere.
但你带着枪伤进医院
Yeah, but you can't exactly walk into an ER
不可能没有动静
with a gunshot wound and keep a low profile
因为医院会通知警方
because they call those in.
没错 查一下当地兽医诊有没有被人撬门而入
Yeah. Yeah, so, hey, check for break-ins at local veterinarian hospitals.
我在兽医诊所里给自己做过不少厉害的手术呢
I've done some of my finest self-surgeries in the back of a vet's office.
我也这么觉得
I had that same thought,
但我查了一下警方报告 没有发现
but I checked the police reports and it got nothing.
所以我开始查诊所或药房♥有没有发生盗窃事件...
So now I'm checking for any robberies at clinics and pharmacies...
好像有发现了
I think I just got something.
桃树街发生入室行窃
Break-in at a drugstore on Peachtree.
没跑了
Yeah.
被盗物品正是用来治疗枪伤的药物
The list of stolen items is exactly what you would need to self-treat a gunshot wound.
肯定是贝克所为
This has got to be Beck.
问题是 不是他
Except it isn't.
警方正在搜捕欧文·帕尔默
Cops are looking for an Owen Palmer.
你说他聪明吧 他还让监控拍到自己了
He's dumb enough to let his face get caught on the security camera,
你说他蠢吧 竟然还逃过警方追捕了
but smart enough cops haven't got him yet.
但他偷的东西都是贝克用来治疗自己的药品
Yeah, but what are the odds that this guy would randomly steal
还就在贝克中枪几小时后
everything that Beck needs to treat himself
这不能是巧合
hours after Beck gets shot?
-帕尔默肯定是替贝克办事 -没错
- Palmer's got to be one of Beck's cutouts. - Exactly.
如果贝克是雇佣这些罪犯替自己办事
If Beck's hiring those criminals to do his dirty work,
我明白警方为什么抓不到他了
I see why it's been so hard to catch him.
好消息是 如果我们找到这个人
Good news is, if we can find this guy,
他也许能够说出贝克的藏身地
he may be able to tell us where Beck is hiding.
知道帕尔默目前在哪吗
Do we know where Palmer is now?
他的手♥机♥位置在格兰特公园的一处房♥子里
His phone's in a house in Grant Park.
很好 我们去找他聊聊吧
Excellent. Let's go pay him a little visit.
我刚想用卡撬开
I was just about to use my card.
欧文·帕尔默的住所
踢门更快 而且更酷
It's a lot faster to kick it in and way cooler, anyway.
坏人的家
我不反对
Look, I don't disagree with you,
但这下帕尔默就会知道我们来过了
but Palmer's definitely gonna know we were here now.
那又怎样
Yeah, so what?
他的手♥机♥正在充电
Got a cell phone charging over here.
这表示他很快就会回来
Which means he's gonna be back soon.
那我们就在外面盯梢吧
Well, it's a good day for a stakeout.
该谁去买♥♥零食了
Whose turn is it to get snacks?
我们到这里之后 这已经是第七条短♥信♥了
That's the seventh text since we got here.
谁一直给你发信息啊 莱丽
Who's blowing up your phone, Riley?
别问了 她才不会说
Don't even bother.
她最近交了新男友
She's been dating some new guy.
都不肯告诉我是谁
She won't even tell me who it is.
你需要培养个爱好啊 杰克
I think you need a hobby, Jack.
你试过针织吗
You ever try knitting?
或健身
Or CrossFit?
反正把心思放在自己身上
Or, I don't know, minding your own damn business?
肯定是因为那小子的名字太二了
I bet it's 'cause the dude has a dumb name.
比如克莱特斯或米尔顿
You know, like Cletus or Milton
或是"指尖陀螺"这种蠢爆的名字
or Fidget Spinner. Something like that. u202d
这就是我不爱和你说的原因
See, this is exactly why I'm not discussing this with you.
你不跟我说的原因是
No, the reason you're not discussing this with me
这小子可能哪里不正常
is there's probably something horribly wrong with him.
也许你都不是真喜欢他
Probably don't even like him.
告诉我是谁吧
Just tell me who it is.
你记得我上次跟你说我喜欢的那个男生吗
Do you remember what happened last time i told you about a boy I liked?
特雷弗
Yeah, Trevor.
我当时只是跟特雷弗说
Well, now, all I told Trevor was,
他最好对你以礼相待
he better be a gentleman
不然我就让他从这个世界上消失
or I was capable of making him disappear off the face of the planet.
他才12岁
He was 12.
-12岁 -礼貌教养 就要从娃娃抓起
- 12. u202d - You're never too young to learn how to be a gentleman.
重点是 我还在适应
The point is, I'm still trying to figure out
这种不能透露身份而跟人交往的情况
this whole dating while working a job you can't talk about thing.
我可不想让你又来瞎搅和
Last thing I need is you in my business again.
-好吗 -好 我当时不喜欢特雷弗
- Okay? u202d- Okay. I didn't like Trevor.
那个孩子有点不正常 像个小坏蛋
There was something off about him, like a little demon.
别吵了 帕尔默 帕尔默
Guys, guys, Palmer, Palmer.
欧文
Owen.
抱歉踢坏了你家的门
Sorry about your door, man.
你无路可走了
End of the road, pal.
安格斯·麦凯弗
Angus MacGyver.
真没有想到啊
As I live and breathe.
你过得怎么样
How you doing?
科尔顿老板娘
Mama Colton. u202d
你们来这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
追捕一个在阿肯色州枪击警员的罪犯
Chasing a felon who gunned down a police officer in Arkansas.
我们认为帕尔默先生
We have reason to believe that Mr. Palmer here
能带我们找到他
can lead us to him.
这货归我们了
Dibs.
归你们 你怎么这么幼稚
Dibs? What, are you ten?
小瞧他了 他可是幼稚王
Nope. Ten's being generous.
我感觉你们还没谈妥啊
You know, it seems like you guys have a lot to work out here,
-我就... -闭嘴 欧文
- so why don't I just... u202d- Shut up, Owen!
你哪也别想跑 老实待着
You're not going anywhere. Butt out of it.
-好 -瞧瞧
- Okay. - Look, look, look.
不是说见到你们不开心
Not that we're not happy to see you guys,
但你们找这个人有什么事啊
but what's your business with this man?
我们就是有事呗
Our business is our business,
相信我
but trust me when I tell you
这次的事 你们招架不了
that you're in way over your head with this one.
你们追捕的这个人不是省油的灯
The guy you're chasing is bad news.
从目标设备下载信息
接下来让我们处理吧
Please let us take it from here.
我们这样很客气了 老板娘
And "please" is being courteous, Mama.
我们喜欢你
We like you.
但你们是赏金猎人 我们是政♥府♥探员
But y'all are bail bonds. We're federal agents.
官大于民 他得跟我们走
I'm pulling rank. He's coming with us.
慢走不送
Have a nice day.
休想
I don't think so.
没事 亲爱的
It's all right, baby.
老娘行走江湖多年 知进退
Mama knows when a dog won't hunt.
显然 这事有人能处理了
Clearly, this case is in very capable hands.
我们就让这些来自政♥府♥的好朋友来搞定吧
So we're just gonna let our government friends take it from here.
"祝你们好运了"
Good luck with that.
走 走
Come on. Come on.
-赶紧过来 欧文 -知道了
- Get your ass over here, Owen. u202d- Yeah.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
你信她说的话吗
You believe her?
一句都不信
No. Not for a second.
-坐下 闭嘴吗 -你们不能...
- Sit down. Shut up. - You can't do...
好好坐着吧
Let's get comfy.
听着 我们知道你去药房♥入室行窃了
Listen, we know all about your little pharmacological B&E.
-懂吗 -啥
- All right? - u202dWhat?
别装了 我们知道你偷了药
Just stop. We know you took the drugs.
你被药房♥的监控拍到了
Pharmacy got you on video.
什么药房♥ 没印象啊
Yeah. Pharmacy's not ringing any bells.
我看到录像 也许会想起来
Maybe, if I saw the video.
我这么跟你说吧
I should tell you a little something about me.
我这个人没什么耐心
I'm not a patient man.
所以我再问一次
So we're gonna start over.
你要告诉我实情
And you're gonna tell the truth.
不然我就动武 逼你想起来
Or I'm gonna start ringing your bells for you.
懂了吗
You understand?
等一下 莱丽 有料吗
Before you do; Riley, you got something?
有 我从科尔顿一家的手♥机♥里
Yeah. I got everything the Coltons have
下载到了阿肯色州枪击案前后 他们手中贝克的行踪
on Beck's activities before and after the shoot-out in Arkansas.
你们和科尔顿老板娘叫板时
While you two were trying to big-dog Mama,
我黑进了比利的手♥机♥
I was hacking Billy's cell.
然后借此黑进了科尔顿一家的云端共享服务器
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表