剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
事实上 刚大事不妙了
Actually, things just got a whole lot worse.
什么
What?
安珀警报
AMBER Alert.
向全美发布失踪儿童信息的警报系统
说的是我们 一定是赫尔曼报的警
That's us. Helman must've called it in.
这老爷子宝刀未老啊
The old man's still got it.
我们到不了撤离地点了 得请求支援
We're not gonna make it to exfil. We need some help.
该换轮胎了吧
营业时间 周二至周五
下车
Get out.
现在怎么办 让我去逮鸽子传信吗
What now? You want me to catch a pigeon?
我应该能修好
Actually, I can fix this.
什么
What?
我以前还真养过鸽子
I actually tried raising pigeons once.
-别胡扯 -真的 我小时候养过
- Shut up. - What? It was when I was a boy.
如果你想聊天 就自言自语好了
If you want to talk just to hear yourself speak,
小疯子 你尽管胡言乱语...
Twisted Sister, go right ahead...
反正我懒得理你
Doesn't mean I have to listen.
家鸽啊
Columba livia domestica.
知道吗 家鸽和我们的杰克·道尔顿小宝贝可不同
Did you know that the domestic pigeon, unlike our dear darling Jack Dalton,
该物种其实智商很高
is actually considered a highly intelligent creature?
千真万确
That's absolutely true.
不不不 我训练鸽子飞向高空
No, no, no, I-I trained them to fly up to great altitudes,
然后再俯冲回鸽笼
and then they'd swoop down into their cages.
等鸽子们掌握了这项技能后
And once they mastered that,
我就把小鞭炮绑在鸽子腿上 然后...
I started tying these little M-80 firecrackers to their legs and...
你脑子有病吧
What's the matter with you?
你喜欢炸东西 我还以为你会喜欢这个故事
You like things that go boom. I thought you'd like that story.
-小麦 -马上好
- Mac. - Almost.
不不不 别管电♥话♥了
No, no, no, man, forget the phone.
我直接就地杀了他吧
Let me just kill him right here.
我动作很快的
I'll make it quick.
-修好了 -也就一两秒的事...
- I'm done. - Take a second...
百看不厌啊 瞧瞧你 安格斯
Never gets old, watching you, Angus.
太厉害了
It's so damned impressive.
-小麦 希望是你打来的 -马蒂
- Mac, please tell me this is you. - Matty.
我们在65号♥公路13英里处 遇到点麻烦
We are on Route 65, mile 13, and we hit a bit of a snag.
赫尔曼发动安珀警报 通缉了我们的车辆
Helman just called in an AMBER Alert on our vehicle.
我们本想换辆车 但是...
We're gonna try and find another one, but...
荒郊野外难找车 能来接应我们吗
we're in the middle of nowhere... Can exfil come to us?
好 坚持住 我马上派直升机过去...
Yeah. Sit tight. I'll have a chopper there in...
各位 卫星监控显示 一辆警车迅速逼近
Guys, I got a cop car on satellite coming in hot.
从警车标识来看
Based on his roof markings,
这名警♥察♥早已超出了辖区
this cop's way out of his jurisdiction.
当然了
Of course he is.
开那辆车的人可不是警务人员 莱丽小亲亲
The driver's the opposite of law enforcement, my dear Riley.
赫尔曼酷爱窃取应急车辆
Helman has a penchant for stealing emergency vehicles.
事态越来越严重了
This just keeps getting worse and worse.
这么说吧
Let me tell you something:
我们开这辆老爷车 肯定跑不过警车
we ain't outrunning no cop car in that pregnant roller skate.
也许有别的办法 走吧
Maybe we don't have to. Come on.
别推人家
Don't push.
赫尔曼
Helman?
美国中部某处
大概是堪萨斯吧
我很喜欢看你忙活 麦凯弗 但是...
You know, I love watching you work, MacGyver, but...
完全多此一举啊
this is completely unnecessary.
你们俩是在保护我
I mean, you two are protecting me, supposedly.
我没理由逃跑啊
It'd make no sense for me to run away.
即使你想 这样也跑不成了
Well, even if it did, now you can't.
知道这辆铁皮车的目的地吗
Do we even know where this tin can is going?
从装箱单据来看
According to the manifest on those crates there,
是要开往洛杉矶港
you're bound for the Port of Los Angeles.
简单算一算
So without getting into a literal junior high math problem,
十八小时左右到达
about 18 hours.
前提是 赫尔曼不生事端
Yeah, as long as Helman doesn't factor into the equation.
别耍花样
Don't be stupid.
你早就警告过我了 杰克
I think you've got that part covered, Jack.
安格斯 找到你亲爱的老爸了吗
Angus, how goes the search for dear old Daddy?
有进展吗
Making any headway?
还真有
Actually, yeah.
有进展
Yeah.
他躲在蒙大拿州的深山老林了
I found him living off the grid in the Montana backwoods.
见面时很尴尬 因为我们对彼此都不太了解
It's not easy, since we barely know each other anymore,
但我们尽力修补了父子关系
but we're making an effort to patch things up.
我看明白了 真不错
Yeah, well, I see what you're doing there... I like it.
-什么 -不不不
- What? - No, no, no, no,
我编故事 你也编故事
I'm making up a story, then you're making up a story,
可你水平太次了 哥们
Didn't work for you either, pal.
我一眼就看穿你了 别这样啊 麦凯弗
I see right through you. Come on, MacGyver.
就这一次
For once,
我们能不能坦诚相待
can we please just take the truth for a little walkie-walk?
好啊 你先
Okay, you first.
你为什么愿意帮我们杀掉你以前的导师
Why did you agree to kill your former mentor?
等下 是不是...
Wait. Is it possible...
不止我一个人父子关系紧张
that I'm not the only one with daddy issues?
被你说中了
Touché.
我和我父亲矛盾可多了
I have an abundance of daddy issues.
但我们父子和你们父子不同 麦凯弗
They're just a different flavor from yours, MacGyver.
我父亲从没抛弃过我
See, my father never abandoned me.
他在我身边
He stayed.
而且...
And...
我就不跟你啰嗦那些血腥的细节了
well, I'll spare you all the gory details,
但信我吧 被抛弃有时是件好事
but trust me when I say sometimes it's better to be abandoned.
对大家都是如此
For everyone.
但在赫尔曼那儿就不同了 对吧
But not in the case of Helman. Am I right?
他抛弃你 你怀恨在心
You took it personally when he ditched you.
我猜 赫尔曼退休时...
I suppose when Helman retired,
我确实... 有点记恨他
I did... take it a bit personally.
麦凯弗 他曾是"杀人♥大♥♥师♥"
MacGyver, the man was an artist of death,
备受我敬仰
someone that I greatly admired,
但他却为了爱不顾一切
and then he goes and he throws it all away for love?
而我永远都不懂什么是爱
Like... something I never could understand.
你呢 麦凯弗
What do you think, MacGyver,
你知道你父亲为什么离开吗
do you know why your dad left?
我以前以为我知道
I used to think I did.
他离开前 我把母亲的死怪罪于他
I told him I blamed him for my mom's death right before he left.
但这么说吧
But you know what?
我当时还小 心里很难过
I was a kid, I was hurting.
母亲去世后 他对我很疏离 我只是...
He had grown so distant after she'd passed, I just...
我大概只是想试试看
I guess I wanted to see
我那么说 他会有什么反应
if I could get a reaction out of him.
你想过杀死他吗
You ever consider murdering him?
我没想分♥析♥你的心理 但是...
I don't want to get all Freudian on you, but...
杀死自己的生父最能宣泄情感了
there is absolutely nothing as cathartic as killing your own father.
相信我
Trust me.
凤♥凰♥基金会总部
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
今天实在太忙乱了
It's been a hectic day.
莱丽呢
Where's Riley?
我要见我女儿
I want to see my daughter.
这就得等等了
Well, that will have to wait till later.
-莱丽在忙工作呢 -无意冒犯
- Riley is busy working. - I don't mean to be rude,
但你们为什么要把我关在这儿
but why do you have me in this room?
为了你的安全着想
For your own safety.
麦凯弗家里发生的事很严重
What happened at MacGyver's house was very serious
必须谨慎对待
and should not be taken lightly.
明眼人都能看出来
And that much was very clear.
我知道信息量很大 不好接受
I recognize that this is a lot to take in,
我也明白 你有很多疑问
and I'm sure that you have questions.
她告诫我 不要多问
She warned me not to ask them.
我相信 都到了这个关头
Well, I believe that at this point,
让你满腹疑问反而更危险
it's more dangerous to leave you with questions
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表