剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I'm yet to hear a question buried in all that innuendo, Jack.
我想问什么 你心知肚明
I think you know what the question is.
他是变着法想问你跟迪亚兹是不是一对
He's working his way up to asking if you and Diaz were together.
就因为我想救一个人
So just because I want to save a man
所以我就肯定跟他睡过了
means I must have been sleeping with him.
我不跟特工交往
I don't fish in the company pond.
我从没跟同行的男人
I never get into relationships with men...
或女人交往过
or women who I work with.
从来没有
Ever.
伊伊斯坦布尔之远郊
非常远
他只能把我们送到这里了
This is as far as he'll take us.
我没问题
That's fine by me--
这堆干草闻着一股臭骡子味儿
this hay smells like the south end of a northbound mule.
另外 我都在这里喂虫子了
Plus, I'm getting eaten alive down here.
我都忘了我有多讨厌土耳其的爬虫了
I forgot how much I hate the creepy-crawlies in Turkey.
我们差点被捅了 你还担心这种事吗
We almost got stabbed, and that's what you're worried about?
我没说担心 老兄 你戴着个女手提包呢
I didn't say I was worried. Dude, you're wearing a purse.
两位 我们走 得赶紧再找一辆车
Guys,let's move-- we got to find another vehicle fast.
好了
Okay,
小麦 杰克和凯姬通过了第一个军事关卡
Mac, Jack and Cage are past the first military checkpoint,
但他们离恐怖组织的窝点还有48公里
but they're still 30 miles from where the terror group is holed up.
然后呢
So?
然后 他们到达之前 我们要进行掩护
So, now we provide overwatch until they get there.
不是 我是说你查到凯姬什么料了吗
No, I mean, so, what did you find out about Cage?
别装得像你没查过似的
Don't act like you didn't do some digging.
查她的信息就像是用叉勺挖水泥地
Digging into her was like trying to dig up concrete with a spork.
她以前是特种空军部队
She was SAS.
她确实为中情局效力
She does work for the CIA.
但其它信息都是"敏情"
But everything else was TS/SCI.
敏感类情报
Sensitive Compartmented Information.
高度机密
Above Top Secret.
"真棒"
Yay!
还得走
More walking.
那是什么情况 凯姬女士
So, what's the story, Ms. Cage?
如果你跟这个迪亚兹小子不是一对
If you and this Diaz kid weren't dating--
你已经表明得很清楚了
which you've made abundantly clear--
那你为什么还这么拼命呢
then, why are you doing all this?
迪亚兹是中情局第一次
Diaz was part of the first SEAL team
将我派到海豹突击队时的队友 2013年
the CIA paired me with. 2013.
他看出我是新人 对我很照顾
He could tell I was new to the sandbox, and he had my back--
虽然我不愿承认 但他救了我很多次
he saved my life more times than my ego would like to admit.
好吧
Yeah.
萨曼莎 你知道这次的赎金交易
Samantha, you do realize that there's a chance
很可能是个骗局吧
that this ransom is a hoax?
-两年是... -对 是很长的时间
- Two years is a very... - Yeah, it's a very long time.
但不论如何 他的父母会得知真♥相♥
But either way, his parents will get the truth,
而我会找到那个用他死亡赚钱的混♥蛋♥
and I'll get a chance to find the bastards trying to profit off his death,
打断他们的肋骨
and break their bones.
这辆怎么样
So, what's this look like?
我应该能修好这辆
You know what, I think I actually can fix this.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? u202d- Yeah.
感觉修不好了
Looks kind of beyond repair.
有一些泡泡糖和回形针 就不同了
Unless you got some bubble gum and a paper clip.
-对吧 小麦 -或是M-134
- Right, Mac? u202d- Or an M-134.
啥
What?
电动迷你炮机♥枪♥发动机
没有启动器的发动机
旧的迷你炮机♥枪♥=新的发动机
棒
Yeah!
厉害
Nice!
你从哪学来的
Where did you learn that?
军队吗
The Army?
跟哈瓦那一个12岁孩子学的
A 12-year-old kid in Havana.
有人来了 各位
We got company, y'all.
杰克 把枪给我
Jack, give me your gun.
把枪给我 给我 趴下
Give me your gun. Give me your gun. Get down.
跪下 不准说话
不然我就开枪了
我抓到这俩人想偷车
那座楼里还有很多美国人
赶紧 我们快走
Quick, let's go before
趁他们还没发现我说话有口音
they realize I speak in an accent.
-你这暴风演技 我点个赞啊 -赶紧走
- That was one badass Jedi mind trick there, lady. - Come on.
真厉害
Nice work.
开车
Drive!
马蒂 我们来到莱丽追踪的那个恐怖组织大本营了
Hey, Matty, we got eyes on the compound that Riley tracked the terrorists to.
看起来有两层 窗户都装了铁栏
Yeah, it's a two-story building with bars on every window,
下层的门 都上了重型锁
and what looks like heavy-gauge locks on every lower-level door.
如果关着一个高价值的美国人♥质♥
All the security upgrades you'd want
就肯定会这样加强防范
if you were holding a high-value American hostage.
我们怎么进去啊
So, how are we supposed to get in there?
是啊 怎么神不知鬼不觉地进去呢
Yeah, and how are we getting in without them hearing?
从玻璃和门进入
Breaching any of the windows and doors
就会弄出很大动静
is gonna make a lot of noise.
我想到办法了 跟我来
I think I know how we're gonna do this. Follow me.
你们俩抓着柱子的另一端
I need you two to grab the back of the pole
这样可以支撑我
so that you can anchor me.
-支撑你干什么 -别问了 听我一句
- Anchor you for what? - I wouldn't ask that. Trust me.
我已经学会盲从了
I've learned just to have blind faith.
也许你该闭上眼睛 那会有用
Maybe you should shut your eyes-- that'll help.
好了
All right.
你们俩走到管子的末端 到那一头儿
All right, so, you guys are gonna walk the end of the pole away from the building,
尽全力支撑这根管子
put as much pressure on it as you can,
然后向房♥子这边径直走来 用力推
then run straight towards the building, pushing up.
如果你能详细解释一下
I'm gonna feel a whole lot more comfortable
我会更容易配合你
if I understood what we're actually doing, you know?
你们要帮我克服地心引力
You guys are gonna help me overcome Earth's gravitational pull.
这要考虑三个力
So three forces to consider.
第一显然是重力 第二是摩擦力
Obviously, gravity; second one's friction...
当我没问 直接来吧 走
Never mind. Let's just do this. Come on.
这里可以吗
Here good?
-杰克 准备好了吗 -好了
- Jack, you ready? - Yeah.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
让我们来搜查一下吧
Let's clear the place.
安全
Clear.
下面也安全
Yeah, we're clear down here.
不许动
Hands in the air!
他们确实"动不了"了
They definitely got the "Don't move" part down.
我知道原因了
And I think I know why.
两枪毙命
Two shots, center mass.
每个人都是 你瞧
Each and every one. Look at that.
他们连拔枪的机会都没有
They couldn't even get a shot off.
这个凶手♥枪♥法很快
Whoever did this was fast.
也可能是三到四个凶手
Could've been three or four killers
突袭了他们
the way they got the jump on 'em.
但是 慢着
But hey, hey, hey.
有什么不见了
What's missing?
-弹壳 -是的 凶手拿走了
- Shell casings. - Yeah, they picked them up.
对手很老练 小麦
We're not dealing with rookies here, Mac.
这些人是专业的
These guys are pros.
但是哪些人呢
Yeah, but which pros?
外国特工还是另一个恐怖组织
Foreign agents or a rival terrorist cell?
这后面有个房♥间
There's a room behind here.
迪亚兹
Diaz?
反正有人在这里待过
Well, someone was here,
但不能确定是谁
but we can't be sure who.
能确定是谁
Yeah, we can.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
331是迪亚兹"水中爆破训练"班号♥
331 was Diaz's BUD/S class.
他在这里待过
He was here.
这么说一群新出现的坏人抓走了我们的好人
So now a new group of bad guys has our good guy,
我们还不知道他被带去哪了
and we have no idea where they're taking him.
还不知道他们抓他干什么
Or what they plan on doing with him.
这么说迪亚兹还活着 但抓走他的坏蛋死了吗
So Diaz is alive, but the bad guys who had him are dead?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表