剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
这是个圈套 显而易见
This is a trap, plain and simple.
也许是吧 但这么多月来
It might be, but it's also the best lead
这是抓住魔多克的最佳线索了
that we've had on Murdoc in months.
如果同意交易能将他抓捕归案
If there's even a remote chance that taking this deal
即使希望渺茫
leads him back to federal custody,
我们也得试一下
well, then we have to take it.
那他的集团怎么办
But what about this collective?
同意交易 就是帮魔多克麾下的杀手们逍遥法外
Taking this deal means helping every killer murdoc recruited go free.
换来的结果是 我们抓到魔多克
And in exchange, we get Murdoc.
你们竟然真考虑这个提议啊
I can't believe you guys are actually considering this.
我们要相信一个前任小学老师兼♥职♥业杀手吗
We're going to trust a former fifth-grade teacher/ professional killer?
怎么只有我觉得这是个骗局啊
Why am I the only one feeling duped here?
你感觉没错 杰克 但魔多克才是首要目标
You're not, Jack. But Murdoc is the big fish here.
-你同意这么做吗 -对
- So you're cool with this? - Yes.
你对我有救命之恩 我很为难哎
Well, you're making it hard to uphold that Wookiee life debt.
但如果你同意 我也同意 来吧
But if you're in, yeah, I'm in. Let's do it.
我们谈成了
Looks like you got yourself a deal.
但我向你保证
But I promise you this--
如果你对我们使诈
if you double-cross us,
我一定会追捕你到天涯海角
you will be the very first person I hunt down.
"真好"
Lovely.
我稍后会把交易详情告诉你们
I'll be in touch with the deets.
可以走了吗
You mind?
赶紧滚
Get out of here.
我们明天见 两位
See you tomorrow, gentlemen.
谁来告诉我到底是怎么回事
Now could somebody tell me what's going on?
我们刚刚为了抓住撒旦 跟魔鬼做了交易
We just made a deal with the Devil to catch Satan himself.
就是这么回事
That's what's going on.
印第安纳波利斯之外38英里
离俘虏交换地有五英里
你没少带啊
Think you brought enough stuff?
对付"魔头" 这些还不够
For the doc? Hell no.
我还是觉得这里面有猫腻
This whole thing still feels hinky to me.
以前在古代 船员发生反叛
You know, back in the day, there's a mutiny,
会逼迫那个人自己跳下海
make the guy walk the plank.
弗莱彻怎么会这么轻易把魔多克交给我们
I mean, why would Fletcher just hand Murdoc over to us, huh?
要我来说吗 因为他想干掉我们
Want me to tell you why? 'Cause he wants us dead.
这就是原因 这就是个大陷阱
That's why. It's a big old bear trap.
我知道 杰克 所以我也有所准备
I know, Jack. That's why you're not the only one who came prepared.
-你也带家伙了吗 -对
- You brought something, too, huh? - Yeah.
一定要是个死光射线机
Please, tell me it's a death ray.
不 这是个便携式气相色谱仪
No. It is a portable gas chromatograph.
从空气中采样
So it takes samples from the air
检测其是否含有爆♥炸♥性颗粒物质
and it scans them for explosive particulate matter.
-炸♥弹♥检测器吗 -对
- So it's a bomb detector? - Yeah.
你直说不就完了吗
Why didn't you say that?
-我说得很直接了 -你拐了山路十八弯
- I-I thought I did. - No, you didn't.
妈
我们得谈谈
我很遗憾让你妈看到了这事
I'm sorry that your mom got dragged into this.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
惊恐程度上 从我穿了肚脐环
On a scale from the time I got my belly button pierced
到有人想让我黑进国安局而绑♥架♥她那次来说
to the time she got kidnapped by people who wanted me to hack the NSA?
她就是有很多我无法回答的疑问
Mainly she has a lot of questions I'm not allowed to answer.
但干这行就免不了这种坏处 对吧
But occupational hazard, right?
是啊
Yeah.
莱丽 弗莱彻提供的地址 你能看到什么
Riley, what do you see at the location Fletcher gave?
这是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
我靠 我们刚失去通讯了
You kidding me? I think the comms just went out.
那个区域的所有卫星信♥号♥♥和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都被切断了
I just lost all sat feed and cell signal in the area.
这么说 小麦和杰克去见魔多克
So, Mac and Jack are heading to a meeting with Murdoc,
以及至少一个变♥态♥杀手
and at least one other psychopath,
而我们监控不到他们吗
and we don't even have eyes on them?
手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥了 肯定是那个集团搞得鬼
Cell phones are down, too. It's got to be the collective.
看来弗莱彻要求仅限我俩去 不是说笑
I guess Fletcher was serious when he said just us.
莱丽 不管用什么方法
Riley, I don't care what it takes,
让他俩回到我们的视线
you get us eyes back on our boys.
一个大陷阱
Big old bear trap.
我们对此早有心理准备了
We know what we were getting into.
我没看见人
I'm not seeing anybody.
你那个小玩意儿检测到什么了吗
Your little doohickey picking anything up yet?
没有 但...
No, but...
他们来了
I think they're here.
早 先生们
Morning, gents.
你们俩是自己来的吧
I trust you two are alone.
而我不是
As you can see, I am not.
但如果你们俩不耍花招
But if you both behave yourselves,
你们就能把"大奖"拿回家了
you get to go home with a prize.
麦凯弗 我想死你啦
MacGyver, how I have dreamed of our reunion.
不过这不是我预想的见面方式
Though my dream didn't include these.
先给钱
Cash first.
想得挺美
How about no?
你不把这个疯子交给我们 一分钱都别想见到
You're not seeing one single dollar till we have Cuckoo-Ka-Choo in custody.
恕难从命
Well, I'm afraid that won't work.
我可不信任你们
You see, I don't trust you.
这有什么可不信的 我们是好人
How can you not trust us? We're the good guys.
不如大家都让一步 同时走到中间
How about a show of good faith and we meet in the middle?
轻点 安格斯 我怕痒
Careful, Angus. I'm quite ticklish.
交易愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
魔多克 如果不是因为有人愿意花重金买♥♥你
And, Murdoc, if turning you in didn't pay so well,
我会亲手杀了你
I'd have killed you myself.
记住这点
Remember that.
我们走
Let's go.
你开车 小麦 我负责他
You drive, Mac. I got him.
帮个忙 "兔巴哥"
Do me a favor, Looney Tunes.
愿意效劳 杰克
Anything for you, Jack.
别再露出诡异的笑容了
Ditch the creepy smile
不然我就到后面扇你几下 让你笑不出来
or I'll hop back there and slap it off your face.
我感觉你有些怒气 杰克
I'm sensing some anger, Jack.
还在为上次圣诞我杀了你朋友的事而生气吗
Still mad at me for killing your friend last Christmas?
话说凯姬的葬礼怎么样啊
How was, Cage's funeral, by the way?
我本来想送花圈的
I meant to send flowers.
我也不想打击你 但她还活着
Well, I hate to break it to you, but she's still alive.
看来你失手了 "失心疯"
Yeah, I guess you'll have to erase that notch off your belt, fruit loop.
是吗 好意外呢
Really? That's surprising.
他刚告诉你 你没有想象中那么厉害
He just told you you're not nearly as good as you think you are,
而等傍晚时 你就会又回到监牢里了
and by nightfall you'll be back in a ten-by-ten,
所以你还乐什么
so what are you smiling about?
白日做梦 自娱自乐
Just daydreaming.
你记得小时候
Do you remember when you were a kid,
在后院里面玩儿
and you'd be playing in your backyard,
你遇见一只蜘蛛
and you come across a spider,
抓到手里 带回屋里
and you scoop it into your hand, take it inside,
然后几个小时不出房♥门
and you spend hours alone in your room
在里面拔掉它的腿 一个接一个
pulling its legs off, one by one by one,
直到它不能动为止
until it can't move anymore.
然后等这只小生物惊恐到极限时
And-and then just when this creature's reached peak terror,
你用拇指将它捏碎
you'd squish it into jelly with your thumb.
能不能行了
Seriously?
只有我这么干吗
What? I'm the only one that did that?
你说这么一段不悦的经历 有什么寓意吗
Does this disturbing trip down memory lane have a point?
当然有了
Of course.
必须有寓意 麦凯弗
There's always a point, MacGyver.
杰克 我笑
I am smiling, Jack,
是因为等我抓到那些把我交给你们的人
because when I catch those people who handed me over to you,
我会像对付蜘蛛那样 折磨死他们
I'm going to play with them the same way I did my spiders.
让我一枪崩了他吧
Let me shoot him.
-不行 -求你了
- No. - Please?
我打心底里知道这么做才对
I-I know in my heart it's the right thing to do.
你自视甚高了 "魔头"
You know, you have an inflated sense of your own importance there, Doc.
撤退地点
地点保密
我妈总说我很特别
Mother always said I was special.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表