剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
不然我会把贝奥武夫要回来
or I'm taking Beowulf back.
你们的朋友...
Your friend...
可能已经死了
is probably dead.
如果没死 也很快就会没命了
And if he is not, he soon will be.
谁抓走了他
Who took him?
"怕特物"
Potvori.
谁
Who?
乌克兰语 "怪物们"的意思
That's Ukrainian for "Monsters."
怪物
Monsters?
变异怪物
Like, like, mutant monsters?
因为那样真会解决我们之前的争论
'Cause that would really settle a-an argument we've been having.
我肯定只是个绰号♥
I'm sure it's just a nickname.
你还知道这些怪物们什么事
What can you tell us about these monsters?
我们的朋友瓦西里上个月被"怕特物"抓了
Our friend Vasily got caught by Potvori last month.
这个瓦西里目前在哪儿呢
Where is this Vasily now?
我们在路上找到了步履蹒跚的他
We found him staggering in the road,
伤痕累累
beaten...
浑身是血
covered in blood.
我们问他发生了什么事
We asked him what happened.
他不肯说
Wouldn't say much.
但那天他离开了切尔诺贝利
But that day he walked out of Chernobyl,
就再也没回来过了
he never came back.
瓦西里在哪儿碰见了这些怪物
And where was Vasily when he ran into these monsters?
他们的大本营
Their base.
这些怪物还有大本营
The monsters have a base?
我跟他打赌 让他潜进那里
I am the one who dared him to sneak in there.
他差点死了 都怪我
It's my fault he almost died.
你能告诉我们怎么找到那个大本营吗
Is there any chance you could tell us how to find the base?
杰克 把狼戒给我
Jack, give me wolf ring.
杰克 把皮袖套给我
Jack, give me your leather cuff.
我不明白为什么总要牺牲我的私人物品
I don't know why it always has to be my personal stuff.
你说的事重要吗
Are you saying anything important up there?
我就是说
I'm just saying,
你把我最爱的事物都给了那个辐射区小混♥蛋♥
you gave that child of the radioactive corn my favorite stuff, man.
你更应该问的问题是
Maybe the real question you should be asking is:
为什么你穿戴的东西这么吸引青少年
why do you like to wear things teenagers find cool?
我戴那些不是得到他们的青睐 莱丽 谢谢
I don't wear it for their approval, Riley, thank you.
看起来不太友好啊
Well, this looks unfriendly.
看来我们找到怪物们了
Well, looks like we found the monsters.
他们是什么人
Who the hell are they,
他们在这里干什么
and what are they doing out here?
不知道
No clue.
你们看
Check it out.
好消息是 塞尔盖还活着
Good news is: Sergei's still alive.
坏消息是
Yeah, and the bad news is:
我们得搞定这些"白生化服"才能带走他
we have to get through the Soylent Green people eaters to get to him.
凤♥凰♥基金会
我已经看过"五眼"和中情局资料库中
Guys, I've been through every report on Chernobyl filed
所有切尔诺贝利的报告了
by the Five Eyes and the CIA.
禁区之中 不应该有任何人迹活动
There should be absolutely no activity in that section of the exclusion zone.
你的机密情报错了 马蒂
Yeah, well, your secret reports are wrong, Matty.
因为我们看到了很多人在这里忙活呢
u202d'Cause we're looking at a lot of serious activity here.
听着
Look.
我们悄悄潜进了切尔诺贝利 也许他们也是
We snuck into Chernobyl undetected; maybe they did, too.
问题是 他们在这里干什么
Question is: what the hell are they doing out here?
从生化服来看
Well, judging from their radioactive suits,
不是好事
can't be good.
没错 我去到处打听一下
Agreed. And I will make some calls.
我会通知留意这些人
I will put these people on everyone's radar,
但让我说清楚了
but let me be clear.
我们的任务目标不变 带走塞尔盖
Our objective remains the same: to get Sergei.
马蒂 但我们还是需要帮忙进入这座建筑
Okay, Matty, but we're still gonna need help getting in the building
绕过门前这些辐射区守卫
and circumventing the radioactive rager going on by the front door right now.
是啊 我看到的每个入口
Yeah, every door and window that I can see from here
要么没法进入 要么有守卫
is either inaccessible or guarded.
莱丽 你能调出这幢建筑的卫星图吗
Riley, can you pull up a sat image of the building?
能
Yeah.
这个地方特别大
This place is huge.
肯定有办法进去
There's got to be another way in.
不如我给你们省点时间 告诉你们怎么进去吧
How about I just save you three some time and show you the way in?
莱丽 发过去了
Riley, incoming.
好 你们遇到那些"潜行者"之后
All right. After your little run-in with the stalkers,
我让技术员搜索了一下他们所有的网上视频
I had our tech scrub through all their online videos.
我们在瓦西里录的视频中找到了他潜进的入口
We found the one Vasily recorded when he snuck into that warehouse.
所以我们要学《圣诞老人》那样进去吗
So we're gonna Kris Kringle our way in the place now?
我看过这部电影 各位
You know, I've seen this movie, guys.
是个悲剧
Doesn't end well.
见到熟悉的面孔很开心
Always fun seeing a familiar face.
你认识这个人吗 马蒂
You-you know this guy, Matty?
不巧正是 我在中情局时搜集过这个人的资料
Unfortunately. When I was at the CIA I worked up a dossier on this guy.
他叫维吉尔·可汗
Name is Virgil Kahn.
他是多数国家的通缉要犯 走私杀人 罪名累累
He's wanted in half a dozen countries for everything from smuggling to murder.
这种背景的人怎么会出现在这里
So what's a guy with a résumé like that doing all the way out here?
更重要的是 塞尔盖的腿伤好像很严重
More importantly, Sergei's leg wound looked pretty serious,
所以如果我们要活着带走他
so if we want to extract him while he's still alive,
我们该赶紧行动
we should get on the move.
好 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
好了
Yeah.
如果我们能够到那些电♥话♥线
If we can reach those telephone wires,
就能用其爬上屋顶
we can use them to get to the roof.
"如果"
"If"?
如果"如果"和"但是"是"糖果坚果" 那每天都是圣诞节了
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas.
让开
Step aside.
我好久没跑酷了
Been a while since I've parkoured,
但我好像还是记得几招
but I think I can still remember some of the moves.
如果他开始这么干了
All right, if he's gonna start doing stuff like that,
你赶紧想办法制♥造♥点缓解酸痛的药膏吧
you might want to start mixing up some Bengay right now, Mac.
-酸痛药膏 -不用跑酷了
- Bengay? - No need for parkour.
我们来冰攀
We're gonna go ice climbing instead.
"冰攀"不需要冰吗
Don't you need ice to do that?
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
我真看不出这和冰攀有啥关系
I-I really don't see what this has to do with ice climbing.
没有关系 这不是冰攀
It's not. It's not ice climbing.
但原理一样
But it's the same principle.
怎么说
How?
砖头中的灰浆陈旧易碎
The mortar in between the bricks is old and brittle.
所以 如果有工具辅助 就能攀爬了
So, the wall is actually climbable if you have the right tools.
那就是攀岩了
So it's rock climbing.
抱歉
Sorry.
真酷
Cool.
强调一句 我跑酷也一样能轻松上去
Just, for the record, I could've parkoured this easy.
我知道 我们走吧
Yeah. I-I know. Let's go.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
天 你真不会挑时候 杰克
God, you have the worst timing, Jack.
他更不会挑时候
No, second worst.
博兹
是啊
No.
他想怎么样
What does he want?
博兹 我们正在一个危险的地方呢
Yeah, Boze, we are kind of in the middle of a very dangerous place right now.
我也正在一个危险的地方呢 小麦
Yeah, well, I'm in the middle of a very dangerous place right now, too, Mac.
马蒂的客厅
Matty's living room.
马蒂派我来查出是谁闯进了她家
Matty sent me here to figure out who broke into her house,
这是个问题 因为我已经知道是谁干的了
which is a problem because I already know who did it
我还不能告诉她
and I can't tell her.
你冷静
Well, just relax.
你冷静吧 马蒂知道了
You relax. Okay? Matty knows.
马蒂什么都知道
Matty knows everything,
就像她知道我和丽安娜交往一样
just like she knew about me and Leanna.
行了 博兹
Come on, Bozer.
别这么怂了
Quit being such a baby.
你得相信自己 老弟
You got to believe in yourself now, man.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表