剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I mean, did she even tell you she was in L.A.
她一直待在洛杉矶吗
after we got back from New Orleans?
没 没有
No-- no,
我知道这看起来有点问题
and I know that looks bad.
让人心生疑虑
It's not very nice,
但不代表这件事也是她编出来的
but it doesn't mean she's lying about all this.
你说得对 确实是
You're right, it doesn't.
但证明表明 她说的不像真话
But the evidence here does not back up her story.
我从照片来看
From what I can see from this photo,
保罗只是超速 然后冲出道路了
it looks like paul was just driving too fast and ran off the road.
但涉及到中情局
Yeah, but when it comes to the CIA,
表象永远具有欺骗性
looks can be deceiving.
没错 博兹 听着 各位
Exactly, Bozer. Listen, listen, guys.
我和道恩相处过
I've spent time with Dawn, okay?
剥下她的层层犯罪外衣之后
And when you get past the many felony layers,
她其实是个好人
she's a good person.
我觉得她说的是实话
I think she's honest,
她的直觉很敏锐
I think she has good instincts,
如果她觉得中情局里有猫腻 就肯定有
and if she says there's something rotten in the CIA,
毕竟也不是第一次了
it wouldn't be the first time.
马蒂 我...
Matt-- I...
我没理由不相信她
I have no reason not to believe her.
好吧
Okay, you know what?
我们相不相信道恩的话 这不重要
It doesn't matter if we believe Dawn or not. Okay?
如果她说的事属实
If what she's saying is true,
那就真有麻烦了
then something terrible is going on.
有必要查证她说的事
And her story's worth checking out.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们第一步怎么做
Now what's our first step?
我没想过有一天 我会再次踏入这座高墙里
I never thought I'd have to set foot back in this pile of bricks.
我在97年的博茨瓦纳折断了腿
I broke my leg back in '97, in Botswana,
中情局分局
洛杉矶某处
他们给了我工伤假
and they put me on injury leave.
而"工伤假"
And by "injury leave,"
就是让我坐办公室
I mean they chained me to a desk
让我做了三个月的文职
and made me do paperwork for three months.
那是我这辈子最窝囊的时光
It was the worst experience of my life.
我都不知道你在这里工作过
I didn't know you worked here.
我也不知道你在这里工作 道恩
Yeah. Yeah, I didn't know you did, either, Dawn.
我也想联♥系♥你
Well, I would've called,
但我怕你会让我还电视机
but then I thought you'd want your TV back. u202d
我还在想你是怎么把电视偷走的
Yeah. I was wondering how you got that thing out of there.
我以为是个玩笑
You know, I-I figured it was more of a joke, you know?
就是展现一下你的"盗贼风采"
Just you being you, you're a little thief.
但然后我发现你一直都在洛杉矶 离我这么近
But then I found out you were less than five miles away this whole time?
这有点...
I mean, come on, that's...
有点过分了吧
kind of hard not to take personally. u202d
-我想打给你 真的 -我懂
- I wanted to call you, I really wanted to. - I get it.
我就是需要点时间适应这一切
I just needed a little more time with all this.
没关系 我是个爷们儿
That's okay, I'm a big boy.
保罗·卡特
好了 道恩 我来放哨
Okay, Dawn, I'll stand guard,
你去把他电脑里的文件拿走
you get the case files off his computer, yeah?
听我说
Listen to me.
目前帮助保罗及其家人最好的办法
The best way to help Paul and his family right now
就是查清♥真♥♥相♥ 好吗
is to find out what really happened. Agreed?
好
Yeah.
-是啊 -干活吧
- Yeah. - Now, do your thing.
你知道他的密♥码♥吧
You know his password, yeah?
我见他输入过一次 不小心记下来了
I might have saw him type it once and memorized it accidentally.
"不小心"吗
"Accidentally"?
旧习难改
Old habits.
输入吧
Go ahead.
里面什么也没有
There's nothing here.
什么意思 文件都不见了吗
What do you mean, the case files are gone?
全都没有了
Everything's gone.
肯定有人清除了他的硬盘
Somebody must have wiped his hard drive.
这是赤果果的有问题啊
Well, that's not suspicious.
这表示我们没证据了
That means we have no evidence.
也不一定
Well, not necessarily.
我们把这些拿给莱丽
We'll send this stuff to Riley;
她总说 数据不可能真正被删除
she's always going on about how you can't actually delete something.
我们让她来发挥实力吧
We'll just put her to the test.
这个办法不错
Well, I'm all for it,
但保安不可能让我们
but the security's not gonna let us
拿着一个特工的电脑走出前门
carry some agent's computer out the front door.
谁说要从前门走了
Did I say anything about the front door?
首先 道恩说得对
Okay, well, first off, Dawn was right.
有人在保罗死前的2小时14分钟
Someone deleted this hard drive two hours
清除了硬盘里的数据
and 14 minutes before Paul was killed.
证明你的推论没错
Supports your theory.
但这不是实锤的证据 也不是有用的情报
Yeah, but it's still a long way from hard evidence or even actionable intel.
我好像有发现
u202dThink I got something.
清除硬盘数据的这个人
Whoever tried to erase this hard drive
不清楚删除和抹除的区别
didn't know the difference between a delete and a true wipe.
我还是能恢复大部分数据
I can still recover a lot of this.
说出来 你们都不信
You're not gonna believe this.
怎么了
What?
你找到了假护照
You found the fake passports.
说明保罗是对的
Means Paul was right.
是啊 40多个假护照
Yep, 40 times over.
什么
What?
你知道有真没多吗
Did you know that there were this many?
保罗没跟我透露太多
Paul didn't share much detail with me.
根据他搜集的资料
According to his case files,
他才刚开始追踪这些人的下落
he just started tracking these people down,
希望其中一个能引他找到"回声"
hoping one would lead him back to "Echo."
谁是"回声"
Who's Echo?
应该是保罗给那个他追查的问题特工起的代号♥
It looks like that's the code name Paul gave that dirty agent he was hunting.
好吧 够了
Okay? You know what, I've seen enough.
你是对的
You were right.
保罗查到惊天内♥幕♥了
Paul was onto something big,
有人将他灭口了
and someone killed him to cover it up.
我要知道这个"回声"是谁
Now, I want to know who this Echo is,
以及究竟是怎么一回事
and just what the hell is going on.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
科罗拉多 孤树镇
显然不止一棵树
马蒂 我和博兹还有三十分钟
Okay, Matty, Bozer and I are about 30 minutes away
就到卡洛琳·格兰特的住址了
from the current address of Caroline Grant,
谁知道她真名叫啥
or whatever her real name is.
找到其他使用假护照之人的地址了吗
Any luck locating the other people on the fake passports?
目前 只找到两个住址
So far, I've only got two current addresses,
一个是你们即将去找的女人
one for the woman you're about to meet,
一个是住在内布拉斯加州林肯的男人
and a man living in Lincoln, Nebraska,
假名叫罗伯特·坎普
supposedly named Robert Kemp.
杰克和道恩正前往林肯住处去找他
Jack and Dawn are headed to Lincoln to question him now,
但记住 我们不清楚为什么中情局内部
but remember, we have no idea why someone inside the CIA
有人给这些人制♥造♥了假护照
set these people up with fake passports.
所以你们不要打草惊蛇
So I need you guys to proceed with caution.
我不是一向如此吗
Don't I always?
不是 但这次真要谨慎一些
No, but really, this time, okay?
如果打草惊蛇
If we scare them,
我们就可能失去查出"回声"身份的机会
we could blow our best chance at identifying Echo
也查不出真♥相♥了
and getting to the truth here.
收到 保持联♥系♥
Copy that. We'll be in touch.
我们让杰克和他暗恋的骗子高手
So we just sent Jack on an all-expenses-paid trip
去内布拉斯加州林肯来一场免费的浪漫之旅吗
to romantic Lincoln, Nebraska with his con artist crush?
你觉得他还能回来吗
Think he ever comes back?
能 等她伤了他的心
Yeah, sure, after she breaks his heart
或把他的心从胸膛里偷走之后
or steals it right out of his chest. u202d
别这样 道恩没有那么坏
Come on. Dawn's not that bad.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表