剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay...
杰克有了一个带着赛车头盔的外星玩偶
Jack's got an alien in a NASCAR helmet,
你们却一副哭丧脸
and you guys look like you're at a funeral.
怎么了
What's up?
我们有件事要告诉你 小麦
We got something we need to tell you, Mac.
是这样
Okay, so here it is.
今天 我和马蒂对峙了
Matty and I got into it today.
吵得很凶 闹得...
Full-on. Man, it-it...
闹得不太愉快
it wasn't pretty.
她知道我闯入她家
She knows I broke into her house
寻找关于你♥爸♥的情报了
looking for intel on your old man.
我直截了当地问她 是否认识你♥爸♥时
And when I asked her point-blank if she knew him,
她不肯回答
she wouldn't answer.
但几个月以来
But we've known for months
我们都知道马蒂隐瞒了关于我爸的事
that Matty's been hiding secrets about my dad.
我已经接受现实了
Look, I've come to terms with the fact
我永远也无法知道她审讯我爸的理由了
that I'm never gonna know why she was investigating my father.
正如我永远也不会明白 他为何在我小时候离开
Just like I'll never know why he took off when I was a kid,
他为什么躲了这么久
or why he stayed away for so long.
我最近一直在考虑这件事...
So, I've been doing a lot of thinking and...
到此为止了
it's over--
我不会再浪费时间和精力
I'm done wasting my time and energy
去寻找一个不愿被找到的人
searching for someone who doesn't want to be found.
该放下了
It's time to move on.
小麦
Look, Mac,
如果你想放下 我们都会支持你
if you want to move on, I support you-- we all do.
但你做决定之前
But before you make that decision,
需要了解全部真♥相♥
you need all the facts.
我利用升级的安全权限
You should know I used my upgraded security clearance
查找了马蒂手中关于你♥爸♥的档案
to look through Matty's file on your dad.
然后...
And...
找到了这个
well...
小麦...
Mac...
如果你内心依然渴望了解真♥相♥
If there's still a part of you that wants to know the truth,
答案就在优盘中
the answers are right there.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表