剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Matty, call off the air strike now!
布鲁诺关停了
Bruno's offline.
重复 立刻取消空袭
I repeat, call off the air strike now!
取消空袭
Air strike, abort.
重复 取消空袭
Repeat, abort.
空袭取消
收到 任务已取消
Roger that. Mission aborted.
下次可以再惊险一点啊 麦凯弗
Cut it a little closer there next time, MacGyver.
很多人还活着呢
Some of us are actually still breathing.
你没事吧
You okay?
你从偷来的车跳上了杀人机器
You jumped out of a stolen vehicle onto a killer robot,
直面即将发动空袭的战机
and stared down an F-22 with orders to fire.
是啊 我还把自己手♥机♥砸坏了
Yeah, I also smashed my phone.
怎么为了我这么奋不顾身
Why would you do all that for me? u202d
原因很简单
Well, it's pretty simple.
我不想眼睁睁看着在乎的人丧命
I don't like seeing people I care about die.
你还在乎...
You still care about...?
即使我做了那么多错事
Even after everything I've done?
嗯
Yes.
但你确实要克制一下好胜心
Although, you could work on being a little bit less competitive.
小小的良性竞争也是可以的
Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition.
关键是得"小小的"和"良性"啊
The key words being "little" and "healthy."
科曼已被关押 进行精神鉴定
Korman's been remanded for psychiatric evaluation
看看他是否能接受庭审
to see if he's fit to stand trial.
希望世界更和平 不算疯狂
Nothing crazy about wanting the world to be a more peaceful place.
手段疯狂了点
You mean except for the part
劫持军用无人作战车
where he hijacked a military drone
意图攻击五角大楼
and tried to attack the Pentagon
以此达到目的
with it to make his point?
-没错 你快别说了 -该闭嘴的人是你
- Yeah, except for that part. Shut up. - u202dYou shut up.
无论是否接受庭审
Well, however it works out in the courts,
至少马丁·科曼余生都不能再碰电脑了
at least we know Martin Korman won't be allowed near a computer for the rest of his life.
我介意他没劫持我们的无人战车 是不是有点奇葩
Is it weird that I'm kind of offended that he didn't hack our drone?
-超级奇葩 -对
- Super weird. - u202dYes.
我们至少还有这个
At least we'll always have this, right?
"道尔顿的噩梦"被炸得就剩牌子了
It's all that's left of Dalton's Nightmare before Bruno blew it up.
道尔顿的噩梦
政♥府♥花五十万美元买♥♥了个没用的东西吗
So the government spent a half a million bucks on a paperweight?
这有什么 他们还买♥♥过更差劲的东西呢
Trust me, it's not the worst purchase they've ever made.
好了 谁饿了 我请吃披萨
Come on, pizza's on me if anyone's hungry.
走吧
Sure.
-算我一个 -这才像话
- I'm in. - Now you're talking.
-走吧 -小麦 你等一下
- All right. - u202dMac, hang on a second.
有个礼物送给你
Got you a little something.
虽然我不是你祖父 但是...
I know I'm not your grandpa or anything, but...
但你年龄和他也没差多少
But you're almost old enough to be?
你是不是想被揍得满地找牙
You looking to get popped in the mouth?
你来打我呀
Saw an opening.
得了 别闹了
Stop that. That's enough.
-好吧 -打开看看
- I will. - u202dOpen it.
不是吧
What?!
天呐
Man.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢 我就是觉得
Yeah. Yeah, well, I kind of realized
要不是我 你的军刀不会丢 所以...
it was probably my fault that you lost it in the first place, so...
说真的 这对我意义重大 谢谢你
Seriously, man, this means a lot. Thank you.
-不客气 -太棒了
- You're welcome. - This is awesome.
我也有东西送给你
I, got something for you.
一样的 作为交换
Same thing. Tradeoff.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还没告诉我 同学聚会怎么样
So, you never told me what happened at your reunion.
对了 我跟你说
Yeah. So, so check it out.
杰米终于承认
Jimmy finally admitted
他当年为打败我成为返校季舞王 做弊了
that he cheated to beat me out at homecoming king.
怎么作弊了
Cheated how?
他把投票箱塞满了 还有这种操作
He stuffed the ballot box. Can you believe that?
是吗
Seriously? u202d.
那他坦白之后
And after he unburdened his soul,
你怎么做的
what did you, what did you do?
我放了他一马
Let him off the hook.
是吗
You did?
嗯 实话告诉你 我还很庆幸他做了弊
Yeah. Yeah, to be honest with you, I'm glad he cheated.
如果我当年成了高中的返校季舞王
I mean, if I'd have won homecoming king back in high school,
我可能就志得意满了
I might have peaked.
高中就觉得无所精进 可不是好事
You don't want to be peaking in high school, dude.
但是 输掉让我觉得要发愤图强
But losing gave me the sense that I have something to prove, you know?
令我的余生都充满干劲
It kind of fueled the rest of my life.
所以我才从军 成为一名三角洲队员
It's probably why I joined the Army, became a Delta,
加入了中情局
applied for the CIA.
没得到幼稚的返校季舞王桂冠
You know, losing that stupid homecoming king crown,
真没什么
which means nothing,
但可能是我为自己做过最棒的一件事
was probably the best thing I ever could have done for myself.
你说得很对
These are all great things.
就是... 你要是早点说就好了
I just, I wish you had said something sooner.
杰克·道尔顿
返校季舞王
返校季舞王
全票选你为舞王 杰克
You won by a unanimous vote, Jack.
好样的 杰克
All right, Jack!
天呐 你们不必这样啊
Man, y'all didn't have to do this.
这么说 你不想要桂冠了
So you don't want the crown?
闹呢 我当然想要了
You kidding me? Of course I want it.
快啊 戴上 杰克
Come on! Put it on, Jack!
说两句 说两句
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
南美洲某处
蜜月套房♥是本酒店的精品项目
Our honeymoon suite is the finest our hotel has to offer.
我们希望能给二位留下终生难忘的体验
We hope your stay with us will be an experience you will never forget.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表