剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
能 还有他的同伙
Yeah. And all his buddies.
把照片发回总部
Sending pics to Phoenix now.
小麦 杰克 一队全副武装的雇佣兵
Mac, Jack, you've got what looks like
朝你们那边过去了
a heavily armed merc squad heading your way.
我们得马上打开那个冰库
We need that freezer open ASAP.
是啊 有办法让你的铅笔解码器
Yeah, is there any way to get your pencil pusher
按铅笔快点吗
to push those pencils any faster?
简短回答 不行
Short answer: no.
看来 咱们又要按本大爷的方法来了
Okay. Well, looks like we're gonna have to do this the Jack Dalton way.
站一边去
Step aside.
等下等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我用凯姬给我发的照片
I used the photos Cage sent to ID
查出了不速之客的身份
our uninvited guests.
那是德夫·辛格
That's Dev Singh.
前海军突击队
He's ex-MARCOS.
接了一阵子的雇佣兵私活
Spent some time as a freelance merc.
现在他为艾妮莎·钱德拉效力
Now he works for Annisa Chandra.
艾妮莎是印尼的极端分子
She's an Indonesian extremist.
她与巴厘岛数十起杀♥警♥案
She's been linked to the murder of a dozen police in Bali,
雅加达至少四起爆♥炸♥案有关联
at least four bombings in Jakarta.
我知道她的"壮举"
Yeah, I know her work.
我不喜欢
and I'm not a fan.
她肯定是听说有人要卖♥♥VX毒气了
She must've heard that the VX was up for sale,
于是她派雇佣兵来偷
sent her mercs in to steal it.
最不该让艾妮莎·钱德拉拿到的东西
If there's anything Annisa Chandra should not have,
就是这玩意儿
it's this.
幸好让我们先拿到了
Good thing we got it first.
十多年来 中情局一直想将她的团伙一网打尽
CIA's been trying to shut down her group for over a decade.
或许这一次就是我们扳倒她的最好机会了
This may be the best shot we ever get at her.
小麦 把毒气罐放回去
Mac, put that canister back.
让钱德拉的人拿走吧
Let Chandra's people take it.
啥 你是说...
I'm sorry. Did you...
你说"放回去"
did you say "put it back"?
是啊
Yes.
我知道风险有多大
I know how dangerous a move this is.
但要抓到钱德拉这条大鱼 就得布这个局
But with an actionable lead on Chandra, this is the play.
她肯定想好怎么使用毒气了
She must have a plan to deploy it.
这意味着如果雇佣兵发现VX毒气不见了
Which means that if the mercs find the VX missing,
他们就会放弃目标 又消失了
they'll bail on their objective and go dark.
但是...
But...
如果让他们偷走VX毒气
if we let them steal the VX,
他们会按计划走
they'll proceed according to plan,
我们就能跟踪他们找到钱德拉
and we can track them back to Chandra
一窝端掉她的团伙
and sweep up her whole operation.
说真的 这是个馊主意
For the record: this plan sucks.
马蒂 你确定要这么做吗
Matty, are you sure about this?
确定
I am.
马上把毒气罐放回去
Put that canister back, now.
我们可没时间再破解一次这个冰库了 马蒂
We're not gonna have time to break into the freezer again, Matty.
Three, zero, one, nine, two.
我记得密♥码♥
I memorized the code.
真棒
Nice.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
情况怎么样了 两位
How are we doing, guys?
雇佣兵们来了 不过VX毒气已经放回去了
We have company, but at least we put the VX back.
该把你那个"铅笔套装"借他们用用啊
Maybe we should we loan them your pencil thingy.
好了 马蒂
Okay, Matty.
钱德拉的手下拿到致命性神经毒气了
Chandra's guys have the super deadly nerve gas,
我想一切都按照计划进行了
so I guess everything's going according to plan.
不是只有你才可以想出疯狂的计划 "金发帅哥"
You're not the only one that gets to come up with crazy plans, blondie.
VX毒气是一个重大威胁
The VX is a big threat,
但钱德拉带来的危险更大
but Chandra is a much bigger one.
话说 假如你改变心意
An FYI, we could still get that nerve gas back
我们还能把毒气拿回来 我们能对付他们
if you change your mind. We could take them.
不要
No.
离雇佣兵远一点
Give the mercs plenty of space.
你们两个暴露 计划就会失败
This whole plan goes belly up if you're spotted.
我们不会靠近他们
We're giving them plenty of space.
但不跟紧 还怎么追踪他们
So much space, I don't see how we're gonna follow them.
不追踪
You're not.
凯姬 还能看见VX毒气吗
Cage, you still got eyes on the VX?
能看见 被一群小哥偷走了
Yeah. And the gentlemen stealing it.
好 盯紧VX毒气 盯好了
Good. Stay on the VX, and don't take your eyes off of it.
小麦 杰克 换一辆车跟上凯姬
Mac, Jack, find another ride and then catch up with Cage.
你是说偷车吧 我喜欢
You mean steal a car. I like that.
还有从现在开始
And from here on,
关闭通讯
no comms.
这些人花了不到两秒钟
These guys killed our satellites
就破坏了卫星和实验室的安保摄像头
and our lab's security cameras within seconds.
他们是行家
They're pros.
不能冒险让他们扫描到通讯频道
We can't risk them scanning radio channels
截获我们的对话
and picking up our chatter.
收到 我们关闭通讯
Copy that. We're going dark.
事实上 他们不能监控整个蜂窝网络
Actually, they can't monitor the entire cellular network.
监控不起啊
It's way too big.
这意味着我们能正常用手♥机♥
Which means we can use standard phones,
我也能追踪你的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
and I can track your cell signals.
就这样做
Let's do that.
我真心希望这样能成 老大
I really hope this works, boss.
然后我说 "鲍勃 我讨厌你的脸
And I said "You know what, Bob? I don't like your face.
所以价格翻番了"
So now the price is double.
你真应该看看他当时的表情 真是...
You should've seen his expression. It was...
兄弟 我很抱歉 我的错
Man, I'm sorry. My bad.
看路 "老头" 你差点把我手♥机♥碰掉了
Watch it, Gramps. You almost made me drop my phone.
是啊 我笨手笨脚的 你懂的
Yeah, well, two left feet. You know how it is.
还有 叫"老头"有点过了
And "gramp" is a little strong,
但我就不和你计较了
but you have a nice day anyway, okay?
随便你
Whatever.
是啊 随便你
Yeah, whatever.
小麦 拜托你的小把戏没起作用
Mac, please tell me your little doodad isn't working.
我想简单粗暴地偷这辆车
I want to steal this car old-school style
打得这个臭小子满地找牙
and send this punk to the dentist right now.
很抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you,
我的小把戏... 奏效了
but my little doodad... worked just fine.
这辆车已经解锁待发了
The car is unlocked and idling.
今天没有"臭小子满地找牙"了
So it looks like no "punks" are going to the dentist today.
今天还长着呢
The day is still young.
好了 多亏了莱丽
All right. Thanks to Riley,
我们现在能追踪凯姬的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥了
we are now tracking Cage's cell signal.
看来她就在我们前方八公里的地方
Looks like she's just over five miles ahead of us.
很快追上
Well, not for long.
美国机密特训学院
放马来吧 女士
Give me all you got, lady.
不管你出什么招 都对我没用
Nothing you throw at me is gonna stick.
就像"铁氟龙"[抗性很强]一样
I'm like Teflon.
只不过我这外层没有毒
Except my coating isn't poisonous,
你煮饭的时候 也不会脱漆
and doesn't slough off a little in your food every time you cook in me.
等等 只有第一句算数
Wait, just the first part.
第二句是我做♥鸡♥蛋饼的时候
The second part is something my homeboy always say
我兄弟常说的 我...
when I make omelets. I...
你是不是有一点头昏眼花啦
Is someone getting a little woozy?
是缺少食物和睡眠导致的
Lack of food and sleep will do that to you.
要不我给你拿点吃的
How about I get you something to eat?
不用了 我很好
Nah, I'm good.
傻子才要多吃
Eating is for chumps.
你确定 你最喜欢的那家汉堡也不吃吗
You sure? Not even a burger from that place you like in town?
科比牛肉
Kobe beef,
两片厚芝士
thick slice of cheese,
还有那些烤洋葱
and all those grilled onions?
想要让我泄密 区区汉堡可没办法做到
It's gonna take a lot more than the promise of a burger,
即使那汉堡超级好吃
even an insanely delicious burger, to break me.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表