剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
是啊 我爸也从来不是什么模范父亲
Yeah. My dad's not winning any "Father of the Year" awards either.
但如果他就这么消失了 你觉得他是遭遇不测了吗
But if he just disappeared, you think something happened to him?
不知道 这才是最糟糕的
I don't know. That's the worst part of it.
一直以来都是
It always has been.
小时候 我希望自己可以确认
When I was a kid, I used to wish I would find out
他已经离开 在别的地方重组家庭了
that he up and left, started a new family somewhere,
这样至少我得到了答案
so at least I'd have an answer.
但如今...
But now...
只有无穷无尽的疑问
all I have are questions.
杰克 掉头 马蒂需要我们
Jack, turn the car around. Matty needs us.
凤♥凰♥基金会
大多数人都以为这里仅是一个智囊团
我知道我们在这里所做的一切均为高度机密
I know that everything we do here is highly classified,
但绝不能泄露在这里的谈话内容 明白吗
but what we're about to discuss does not leave this room. Clear?
高度机密不就是这个意思吗
But-but isn't that what "highly classified" means?
-杰克 -好吧 如果我们答应了
- Jack... - u202dOkay, if we say yes,
你会告诉我们她是谁吗
will you tell us who she is?
萨曼莎·凯姬 隶属中情局
Samantha Cage, CIA.
口音出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The accent says otherwise.
加入中情局以前
I was SAS 4-Squadron
我在特种空军部队第四中队服役
before the CIA offered me a job.
第四中队
4-Squadron?
那是澳洲情报机构下属的秘密行动队 是吗
That's the covert ops unit of Australian Intelligence, yeah?
-没错 -佩服佩服
- That's right. - I'm impressed.
你都不知道这是个什么玩意 博兹
You don't even know what that is, Bozer.
对 但听起来牛叉轰轰的
True. But it sounds secret agent-y.
凯姬特工非常擅于提取情报
Agent Cage's specialty is intel extraction.
莱丽在电脑上能做到的
What Riley can do to a computer,
她也能在嫌犯身上做到 黑进他们的大脑
she can do to a suspect hack their hard drive.
厉害啊
That's adorable.
但事实上你也就是受过专业训练 会审犯而已
But yours truly is already well-trained at interrogating hostiles.
如果我要从顽固分子身上拿到情报
If I need info out of somebody who's being stubborn,
我通常只用揍几下他们的脸
I can usually just rearrange their face.
真是厉害呀
That's adorable,
但我更喜欢行之有效的方法
but, you see, I prefer methods that actually work.
譬如
Such as?
这么说吧 我可以成为你的好朋友
Let's just say I can be your best friend
也可以成为你的梦魇
or your worst nightmare.
你来所为何事
So why are you here?
上次马蒂在这里给我们介绍新朋友
The last time Matty introduced us to a new face in the Phoenix,
我缝了20针
I wound up with 20 stitches.
这次又是怎么回事
What's this about?
两年前 我派了一支海豹突击队
Two years ago, I sent a SEAL team
前往中东执行秘密任务
on a classified mission to the Middle East.
任务出了岔子 他们被伏击了
Mission went sideways, team was ambushed.
所有人都牺牲了 除了他...
Everyone got out, except one--
塞缪尔·迪亚兹上尉的座驾被火箭弹击中
Lieutenant J.G. Samuel Diaz's transport was hit by an RPG.
一直没找到他的尸体
His body was never found.
他被确认已阵亡
He was considered K.I.A.,
直到现在
until now.
十天前 有一个小型恐怖组织
Ten days ago, Diaz's parents were contacted
联♥系♥了迪亚兹父母 声称他们的儿子还活着
by a small terrorist cell claiming that their son is still alive,
索要五百万赎金
and demanding $5 million for his release.
他们关了他两年
So, they had him for two years,
现在才来要赎金吗
and they're just now asking for ransom?
我的上级也有同样的疑问 为什么是现在
My superiors had the same question: why now?
我认为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥为了防止我们找到他
I think they've been moving Diaz from one spider hole
一直不断在掩蔽坑间转移
to another to keep us from finding him.
搜救工作停止后 他们就想来要钱了
When the search died down, they decided they want to cash in.
可能吧 但"五眼"里的所有情报机构都参与了搜索
Maybe. But every agency in the Five Eyes has looked into this.
多国监听组织 成员国有美英澳加新
没有找到任何生还证据
Not one could find proof of life.
美国政♥府♥的官方立场认为这是个骗局
The official position of the U.S. Government is that this is a hoax.
只是一个想利用已阵亡的海豹突击队员来捞一笔的恐怖组织
A terror cell looking to capitalize off of a dead SEAL.
倘若他们错了 迪亚兹确实生还
But if they're wrong, then Diaz is still alive,
却没人去救他
and no one's coming to save him.
没人去 就我们去 对吧
Nobody but us, right?
中情局驳回了我的正式请求
When the CIA denied my official request
拒绝开展营救行动
to lead a rescue mission,
我自己在查几条线索
I followed a few leads on my own,
但一无所获 所以来找老朋友帮忙了
came up empty, and then decided to call an old friend.
就算这是个骗局
Even if this is a hoax,
我也得为了迪亚兹的父母 追查到底
I need to see it through for Diaz's parents.
他们太想找回他了
They're so desperate for answers,
于是搞了一个捐赠网页
they've set up an online funding page,
希望能募集五百万美金
hoping to raise the $5 million.
失去一个孩子...
...losing a child.
塞缪尔需要我们的帮助
Samuel needs our help now,
我们所有人的帮助
all of our help,
将他平安接回来
to bring him home safely.
这个任务 政♥府♥不肯接 我希望我们能接下来
I want us to run the rescue mission that our government won't. Okay?
但由于官方已经拒绝这次营救了
But since this has already been refused through official channels...
就必须得私下行动
It's gonna have to be way off the books.
你不能命令我们帮忙 所以...
And you can't order us to help, so...
所以我们得自愿去
So we all need to volunteer.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我知道你们刚认识我
I know you guys just met me,
就让你们帮这么大的忙 很过分
and I'm aware that this is a lot to ask,
但我也是无路可走才来到这里了
but I wouldn't be here if I had anywhere else to turn.
我也不想问大家要钱...
I hate asking for money...
但这是我们的儿子
but this is our son.
不论如何
And no matter what,
我永远不会放弃自己的儿子
I will never give up on my son.
我加入
I'm in.
绝不抛弃同胞
Leave no man behind.
我也加入
Yeah, I'm down.
好 我加入
All right. I'm in.
好 让我们把这个人接回来吧
Yeah. Let's bring this guy home.
凯姬特工
Agent Cage,
你的营救小队组成了
looks like you got yourself a team.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们正飞过埃及
We're flying over Egypt.
杰克讨厌埃及
Jack hates Egypt.
我们在开罗发生了一点小插曲
We had a... thing in Cairo,
他显然还在努力放下
and he's clearly still working on it.
感觉是个精彩的故事啊
Sounds like a story I should hear.
不 抱歉 不是
No, no, sorry. No.
我们不提开罗的事
We don't talk about Cairo.
他知道这点
He knows that.
我们绝不提开罗的事
We never talk about Cairo,
特别是我们正直飞过开罗的时候
especially not when we're flying directly over Cairo.
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
-你闭嘴 -我最后总会问出来
- You shut up. u202d- I'll get it out of you eventually.
人们总是会将我想知道的事告诉我
People always tell me what I want to know.
那你就带上便当吧 小美人
Yeah, well, pack a sack lunch there, sweetheart.
要很久才能问出来
It's gonna take you a while.
听着
Listen.
是这样 等我们回来
Hey, you know what, when we get back,
我们得向马蒂提一下 指定这里为"禁飞"区
we're gonna have to talk to Matty about designating that area a "No fly" zone.
-整个国家吗 -有何不可
- What, the whole country? - Sure, why not?
跟你说 周边国家也加进去
Tell you what, throw in the border countries, too,
保证安全嘛
just to... be safe.
那是谁的表
So, whose watch is that?
表很旧 表带却很新 你每次想看时间
Old watch, new band, and every time you want to know the time,
都会查看手♥机♥
you're checking your phone.
马蒂说得没错 你很厉害
Matty's right. You're good.
既然玩起问答游戏了 我要问
As long as we're playing 20 questions there, missy,
你大费周章
you sure are going through
寻找一个失踪的海豹突击队队员
a lot of trouble to find a missing Navy SEAL.
甚至都没证据表明他还活着
And there's not even proof he's even alive.
你话中有话 但我没听到问题啊 杰克
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表