剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Go find him.
不是香肠好吗
It's not sausage, okay?
是牛肉干 我是牛肉干大王
It's beef jerky. I'm the beef jerky king.
别搞错了
Get it right.
万分感谢
Thank you very much.
牛肉干大王
Beef jerky king?
-不是吧 -我当时很饿 情急之下
- Seriously? - I was hungry, I was put on the spot.
只能想到牛肉干了 好吗
It's the only thing I could think of. Okay, all right?
妙啊 我有办法逃脱了
Damn. I think I know a way out of this.
小麦 "红拳"要走了
Mac, I've got Red Fist on the move.
他们一离开赌场
Once they leave the casino,
我就能定位他们的车 安排卫星追踪
I can tag their vehicles and task a satellite to track 'em.
各位 他们好像不是要走
Guys, I don't think they're leaving.
的确 他们要上楼
No, they're not. They're going up.
他们落东西了吗
What'd they forget to pack?
莱丽 能追踪电梯吗
Riley, can you track that elevator?
我什么都没动
I didn't touch anything.
不是你
No, I-it wasn't you.
一定是安保发现我们黑进了系统
Security must have found us in the system
把我们踢出来了
and kicked us off the network.
莱丽 现在看付费频道不合适吧
Riley, is now really the best time to check out what's on pay-per-view?
我看不了监控视频
I'm locked out of the security cams,
但还有一种方法能看到酒店里的情况
but there's more than one way to see what's happening in a hotel.
清楚计划了吗
Okay, so we're clear on the plan?
凯姬 我不是第一次做这种事了
Cage, this isn't the first time I've done this, okay?
哪种事 被拷在赌场
What, being handcuffed in a casino
还是接下来要做的事
or what we're about to do?
两者都有
Both.
我需要点空间
So, I'm gonna need a little bit of room,
你最好先避开
so you might want to make yourself scarce--
退后点
back up there.
这样吗
Like that?
可以
Yeah, that's good.
很好
Cool.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
天呐 他要死了
My God. He's dying.
铁头功再拿一分
The head strikes again.
我也要把枪
Yeah, I want a gun, too.
看看他是不是带了两把
Check and see if he brought enough for the entire class.
手铐钥匙
Cuff keys.
一会再解 快找
Later. Come on.
这也叫枪
You call this a gun?
莱丽 我在49层
Riley, I'm on 49.
也就是说 "红拳"在50层
Means Red Fist is on the 50th.
我们得看看上面的情况
We need eyes up there.
监控能用了吗
Any luck getting the cameras back?
不能 但我有新办法
No, but I found some new ones.
我扫描下50层
Let me scan the 50th floor.
该退房♥了 孩子们
Checkout time, kids.
赶紧 快走
Right now. Let's go, let's go.
太好了 但我们不能丢下目标不管
Cool, but we can't leave without all of our luggage.
钻石和"红拳"都在50层
The diamonds and the Red Fist are on the 50th floor.
周围布满武装保镖
Which is swarming with heavily armed guards.
我能看到了 小麦
I got eyes again, Mac.
我看不了监控摄像
I couldn't get into the security cams,
所以就黑入了酒店电视的内置摄像头
so I gave myself access to the built-in cameras in every hotel TV.
-有点可怕 -是啊
- That's kind of creepy. - Yeah.
不 那才可怕
No, that's creepy.
这房♥间进行的交易才叫可怕
Right there, that's creepy.
小麦 交易马上就完成了
Mac, the sale is going down right now.
"红拳"要买♥♥的大规模杀伤性武器就在酒店里
The WMD the Red Fist is buying is in the hotel.
肯定是那个
There. That must be it.
小麦 房♥间里至少有七个坏蛋
All right, Mac, we're looking at at least seven unfriendlies here, man.
虽然我很喜欢破门而入
As much as I'm a fan o-of charging in there headlong,
但我觉得这次直接从前门闯进去不太好
I don't think the front door is such a good choice here, man.
不走前门
No door?
没问题
No problem.
我从窗户进去
I'll just take the window.
窗... 算了 随你吧
The win... yeah, fine, whatever.
我们已就位 准...
Okay, we're in position and read...
准备好了
...ready.
你加油 "蜘蛛麦"
Do your thing, Spider-Mac.
你们最好捂上耳朵
You guys should probably cover your ears.
我没想错吧
Is that what I think it is?
-核武器 -对
- A nuclear weapon? - u202dYeah.
不过是小型的
Just a baby one. u202d
只有五十万吨♥级左右
It's only half a megaton or so.
真小巧 能拆解吗
Adorable. Can you disarm it?
给我几小时 倒是可以
Yeah, if I had a couple of hours.
如果只有14分37秒呢
Well, what if you had 14 minutes and 37 seconds?
-好吧 -36秒
- Yeah. - u202d36.
-35秒 -我会想到办法的
- 35. - I'll think of something.
34 33 32...
Four... three... two...
可能吧
Probably.
有枪声 封锁大楼
Shots fired. Lock down the building.
各位 维拉要封锁大楼
Guys, Vera is locking the place down.
不管你们在做什么 我建议你们避开大厅
Whatever you're doing, I suggest you avoid the lobby entirely.
好吧 把核武器带到大厅去之后呢
Okay, once we get the nuke to the lobby, what then?
带出去吗
We-We get it outside?
不能带出去
We can't take it outside.
虽然只是个小型核武器
It may just be a suitcase nuke,
但还是能炸死五个街区内的所有人
but it'll still kill everyone within five city blocks.
五个而已
Only five.
无法拆解 不能带出去 不能留在这里
We can't disarm it, can't take it outside, can't leave it here.
我肯定是漏听了计划
I must be missing the plan.
对 对 我也是
Yeah, yeah, that makes two of us.
快啊
Come on.
小麦 你有计划吧
Mac, please tell me you have a plan.
我确实有计划
I have a plan.
只是 我不确定能否成功
Just... I'm not sure if it's gonna work.
计划在此
My plan.
你说过 保险库可以承受一次核爆
You said the vault could withstand a nuclear blast.
希望也能承受内部爆♥炸♥
I'm hoping it can also contain one.
你还说过 撬开大门
I also remember you saying busting in here
至少要半小时
was gonna take you at least a half hour.
我们还有7分49秒
Yeah, well, we got seven minutes and 49 seconds.
时间够吗
Well, is that enough time?
我们现在只能放手一搏[掷骰子]了
At this point, we have no choice but to roll the dice.
掷骰子
Roll the dice?
没错
Bingo.
你是指"中头奖"吧 我们可是在赌场
Wha-- I think you mean "jackpot"; we're in a casino.
我们是在赌场啊
We're in a casino.
把这个插到那里
Plug this in right there.
杰克 侧立两个赌轮
Jack, stand those two roulette wheels on their side
金属面相对 相距三厘米
with the metal tops facing each other, about an inch apart.
这样吗
Like this?
-那个吗 -对 然后将其放入赌轮中间
- That? - And then, yeah, take that, put it in between these.
小麦 这个东西怎么能打开保险库
Mac, how is whatever this thing is gonna get us in there?
你知道...
Well, how much do you know about...
-洛伦兹力吗 -从没听过
- Lorentz forces? - Never heard of it.
挺有意思的
Well, they're really interesting.
是吗 谁这么觉得
Yeah, to who?
老虎机向赌轮输送电流
See, the slot machines feed current to the roulette wheels,
赌轮就相当于储电的电容器
which acts as a giant capacitor storing a charge.
别说了 时间紧迫
You know what? Time's ticking.
-我信你就是了 -嗯 我也是
- I'll take your word for it. - Yeah, I'm with her.
还好我已经搞定了
Well, good thing I'm done.
我们得离远点
So, let's get out of here.
后退
Move back.
-你想死吗 离远点 -当然不想
- You trying to die? Get out of there. - u202dNo, no.
你可能没弄好
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表