剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
-没有下次了 -我也希望如此
- One mistake. - Well, I hope that's true.
因为这次错误你弄丢了一台电磁脉冲炸♥弹♥
Because this mistake ended in the loss of an EMP.
下次你再犯同样的错误
The next mistake you make like this
就有可能失去一切
could end in the loss of everything.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
失去一切
Everything.
我不知道...
Now, I don't know...
为什么你不肯和我谈谈
why you won't just talk to me.
我和你说了一千遍
I've told you a thousand times,
来找我倾诉吧 你有我呢
come and talk to me, that I'm here for you.
我也爱你 杰克
I love you, too, Jack.
来一局快乐滚球吗
Skee-Ball?
谁不喜欢快乐滚球和披萨啊
Who-who doesn't like Skee-Ball and pizza?
我还记得你一直在这里来回跑
I remember you running around in here from one end to the other.
手里拿着一大沓券
And all those tickets.
我给你赢了一大沓券呢
I won you all those tickets.
你才没那么厉害 杰克
You weren't that good, Jack.
我厉害得很呢
I was good.
你没那么厉害
You weren't that good.
你是想说 你黑进了那些机器里吗
You trying to tell me that you hacked the Skee-Ball machines?
12岁吗
At 12?
我想离开这里
I wanted to get out of here.
你一直输 我都看不下去了
I was tired of seeing you lose.
真是太恶劣了
That is terrible.
马蒂让我们回凤♥凰♥基金会
Matty wants us back at the Phoenix.
我没事 杰克
I'm fine, Jack.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Okay.
凤♥凰♥基金会
洛杉矶某处
莱丽
Riley,
你有听过一个名叫"疯人院74"的黑客组织吗
have you ever heard of a hacker group called Bedlam74?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
因为他们知道你
Because they've heard of you.
凤♥凰♥基金会在暗网上拦截了几条他们的讯息
Phoenix intercepted several messages from them from the deep Web.
他们在找"阿尔忒弥斯37"
They're looking for Artemis37.
你以前的黑客名
Your old hacker handle.
他们的目的是什么
What do they want?
他们想雇用她
They'd like to hire her for a job,
出价高额比特币
and they're willing to pay big bitcoin.
黑客都很多疑 且圈子紧密
Hackers are paranoid, tight-knit groups
他们只和自己信任的人共事
that only work with people they trust.
为什么他们要招新人
Why do they want new blood?
他们最好的程序员于一个月前消失了
Well, their best coder disappeared about a month ago.
消失 彩票中奖后消失吗
Disappeared, like won the lottery?
我觉得她的意思更像是被杀了 博兹
I think she means more the murdery kind, Boze.
那他们想雇莱丽去干什么
What's the job that they want Riley for then?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
她已经不当黑客了 对吗
She's not in the black hat business anymore, am I right?
我觉得她得复出了
Well, I think she may need to come out of retirement,
就这一次
just for this one.
我们发现"疯人院74"
We've discovered that Bedlam74
正准备发动一次大型网络攻击
has been gearing up for a major cyber attack.
如果他们愿意花这么一大笔钱
And if they're willing to spend a small fortune
去雇用像你这样的人才
to hire a legend like you,
-这次攻击... -绝对是灾难性的
- whatever this attack is... - Could be catastrophic.
没错
Exactly.
他们想面议
These guys want a face-to-face.
我想这应该是确认他们身份的最佳机会了
And I'm thinking that this is our best shot to ID them,
查清他们的目的
get a sense of exactly what it is they're planning.
你想让莱丽以真实身份去卧底吗
So you want Riley to go undercover as Riley?
如果莱丽是真实身份
If Riley goes under as herself,
我和小麦要扮成谁
who do Mac and I go as?
互换身份吗
Each other?
你们不去
You're not going.
都没人会相信
Nobody would believe that
你知道怎么开机 杰克
you even know how to turn on a computer, Jack.
-好吧 -另外
- Okay. u202d- Besides,
他们只想见莱丽
they only want to meet with Riley.
如果她跟别人一起去
If she goes with anyone else,
整个行动就没戏了
it'll blow the whole operation.
小麦 杰克 你们跟车随后 作为增援
Mac, Jack, you'll provide backup from a follow vehicle.
莱丽 你要单独行动
Riley, you're gonna go in alone.
绝对不行
The hell she is.
这太疯狂了
Look, this is crazy.
只有这样 才能阻止一场致命性袭击
This could be the only way to stop a deadly attack.
这不是唯一的办法
It's not the only way.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
莱丽 等一下 我想跟你谈谈
Hey, Riley. Slow down. I want to talk to you.
听着 我不需要大家的呵护 懂吗
Look, I don't need everyone checking in on me, all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
我就是想祝你好运
I just wanted to wish you good luck,
祝你首次单独行动顺利
being your first solo mission and all.
但我不是故意...
But I didn't mean to...
博兹 抱歉
Bozer, I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还以为你会开心呢 怎么了
I thought you'd be excited. Wh-What's going on?
杰克对我进行说教了
Jack gave me one of his pizza talks.
他觉得我还准备好出外勤
He doesn't think I'm ready for the field right now.
杰克
Jack?
说什么傻话呢 他是你的超级粉丝
Are you kidding? He's your biggest fan.
当然我是头号♥粉丝了 杰克就像仙人掌
After me, of course. I mean, Jack's like a cactus.
外面全是刺 里面黏糊着呢[多愁善感]He's all prickly on the outside but mushy on the inside.
还全是水
And filled with water.
好吧
Okay,
我想甩个比喻 但没成功
that comparison kind of fell apart on me.
但重点是 杰克支持你
But the point is, Jack's on your side.
他知道你有能力单独应对任务了
He knows you're ready for a solo mission.
别泄气
Cheer up.
她还没准备好单独出任务
She is not ready for a solo mission.
你不是说飞机上的事 都是你的错吗 杰克
I thought you said what happened on the plane is your fault, Jack.
对对 飞机上的事
What? Yeah. What I said about the plane.
都是我的错 确实
Yeah, it was totally my fault. There.
我也有错
And mine.
有我一份力 我没出上力
I helped. I u-unhelped.
你们知道每次说谎 我都会扣你们的工资吧
You know I dock your pay every time you lie to me, right?
什么时候开始的
When did we start doing that?
我知道飞机上发生了什么事 各位
I know what happened on the plane, guys.
好吧 那你就知道她还不到火候啊
Okay. Then you know she's not ready.
-我知道这个任务需要她 -那又如何
- I know this mission needs her. u202d- So what?
不是...
Look, it's not...
不仅是飞机上的事
it's not just about what happened on the plane, okay?
莱丽还没放下
Riley still hasn't dealt with,
-杀死别人的事 -我知道
- you know, offing somebody. - u202dI know.
这份工作最难的一部分就是杀死别人
Taking a life is the hardest part of this job.
我见过比莱丽更有经验的特工因此崩溃
Look, I've seen operatives way more seasoned than Riley fall apart.
但不让他们出外勤吗 不
But pulling them from the field? No.
那会打击他们的自信心
That shatters their confidence.
她说得有道理
She's got a point.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
莱丽能行 但你得给她一个机会
Riley can do this, but not if you don't give her a chance.
让她送死的机会啊
Chance to get herself killed.
现在不让她去 她可能永远过不了这道坎儿
Give up on her now, and she may never get over it.
这种任务 说出岔子就出岔子了
Hey, a mission like this can go south six ways to Sunday in a hurry,
你知道的
and you know it!
你想让她一个人去执行任务吗
And you... you want to send her out there by herself?
杰克的手♥机♥
接入麦克风
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
我告诉你 马蒂 这是个错误
I'm telling you, Matty, it's a mistake.
她还不到火候
She is not ready for this!
也许吧 杰克
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表