剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
马蒂 不不不
Matty? No, no, no.
我需要有人帮我撬开马蒂·韦伯的保险柜
I need help breaking into Matty Webber's personal safe.
那就把屋里弄得像是典型的打♥砸♥抢♥现场好了
We're gonna have to make this look like an old-fashioned smash and grab.
这是马蒂未被涂黑加密的完整档案
This is Matty's unredacted personnel file.
马蒂骗了我 她确实认识我爸
Matty lied to me. She did know my father.
乌克兰某处
不 这不是得罪了造型师
这不是我的错
This isn't my fault.
我没说是啊
I never said it was.
你不用明说
You didn't have to say it out loud.
你的表情就是那个意思
I can tell by the look on your face.
瞧见没
See?
又是一脸嫌弃
There it is again-- that look.
-你确实怪我 -怪你什么
- You do blame me. - u202dFor what?
我们正抓塞尔盖 结果我打喷嚏了
Sneezing at the exact moment we were gonna grab Sergei,
把简单的一次抓人行动
turning what should have been an easy extraction
搞成这么棘手了吗
into whatever-whatever this is?
我打喷嚏
If I'm sneezing,
也是因为你让我穿这个破隐蔽服
it's 'cause you made me wear this stupid camouflage suit.
你知道我对橡树过敏
You know I'm allergic to oak.
所以我没用橡树做这件衣服
Which is why I didn't use oak in the suit.
那肯定是用了别的材质...
Well, then, it's got to be something else, then, I'm a...
已经到这会儿了 你就直接脱了吧
At this point, you should just take it off.
莱丽
Riley.
你在哪儿 他要逃跑了
Where are you at? He's getting away.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在你后面 杰克
On your six, Jack.
我想趁他偏离主路之前 抓住他
I'm trying to get this guy before he goes off the road.
等下等下 下来
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Get down.
别爬上去 别爬上去
Get down from there. Don't climb that.
-别爬 -怎么了
- Don't climb that. u202d- What?
你自己看看标识
Look around you.
我不懂乌克兰语
Okay, I don't speak Ukrainian,
但这个标识在哪儿都不是好事
but this sign, in any language, is bad news.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we right now?
-切尔诺贝利 -切尔诺贝利
- Chernobyl. u202d- Chernobyl?
没人告诉我要去切尔诺贝利啊
Nobody told me we were going to Chernobyl.
这就解释通了
I guess it would make sense.
切尔诺贝利核事故已经30年了 够久了
It's been 30 years, right? That's long enough.
对吧 我们没事吧
Right? We're all good?
目前为止 大部分锶-90应该都没有影响了
By now, most of the strontium-90's probably all good,
但钚在半衰期
but plutonium's half-life,
要看同位素周期了
depending on the isotope,
大约80到24000年之间了
is anywhere between 80 and 24,000 years.
刚才的头晕目眩是表示
So that little brain vomit just told me this whole place
这里还泄露辐射吗
is still leaking radiation?
是的
Yeah. u202d
我们没得选了
We don't have a choice.
没人告诉我要来这里啊
Nobody told me we were coming here.
我知道 但没办法了
I know, but we don't have a choice.
你先请吧
After you.
24小时之前
好
Okay.
沉默15分钟了 这下没跑了
15 minutes of silence makes it official.
杰克
Jack.
你把小麦整崩溃了
You broke Mac.
这怎么成我的错了
How is this my fault?
是你问他发现线索之后
You're the one that asked him what he was gonna do
怎么处理
with the information when he found it.
没错 但是把线索给他的人是你
True, but you're the one who gave him the new info.
是你闯进了马蒂家中
It was you that broke into Matty's house
找到了她未加密的卷宗
and found her unredacted file,
所以理论上说 这是你的错
so, technically, this is your fault.
不 理论上说 这是马蒂的错
No. Technically, this is Matty's fault.
骗他的人是她 不是我
She's the one that lied to him, not me.
小麦
Mac.
你还好吧
How you doing, man?
听着
Listen, man.
我知道你现在肯定思绪万千
I know there's got to be a million thoughts swirling around in that brain of yours.
这也不能怪你
And I can't say I blame you,
但我们召开这个家庭会议
but we called this little family meeting here
是为了讨论一下卷宗内容
to discuss what's in the file,
不是盯着你自己琢磨
not stare at you while you thought about it.
我不知道该说什么
I just... I don't know what to say.
马蒂不仅骗我说不认识我父亲
Matty didn't just lie about knowing my father,
结果发现 2000年1月
turns out, January 2000,
她还替中情局调查他
she was investigating him for the CIA.
信息量有点大 小麦
Yeah, that's a lot to process, Mac,
所以我们过来了
but that's why we're here,
帮你想想接下来怎么办
to help you figure out what to do next.
没错
That's right.
什么下一步 找她对质吗
What is the next step? Confront her about it?
据我的经验而谈
Yeah. I-In my experience,
跟马蒂对质
the word confront and Matty,
这有点像没事找抽啊
in the same sentence, doesn't really equal a good time.
这是肯定的
I can tell you that much.
我不能什么都不做
I can't just ignore this.
她已经骗了我一次
She already lied to me once.
但她这次不能否认 小麦
But she can't deny this, Mac.
杰克找到了证据 证明她调查过你♥爸♥
I mean, Jack found actual proof she was investigating your dad.
不 我们找到了马蒂搜集资料的证据
No. We found proof that Matty was compiling a dossier.
我们不清楚真正报告中的内容
We have no idea what was in the actual report.
希望莱丽不在这里
Well, hopefully, Riley not being here
表示我们的"黑客高手"找到了线索
means our little keyboard commando found something,
所以我们就静候佳音 等等吧
so we just sit tight, all right? Chill out.
你们没等我就开始了吗
What, you guys started without me?
会议是10点开始
Yeah, the meeting was at 10:00 a.m., Big Ben.
你知道我重视准时
You know how I feel about punctuality.
抱歉 杰克
Well, sorry, Jack.
下次你让我不惊动任何警报
Next time you ask me to hack every U.S. intelligence agency
悄悄潜进美国情报局
without setting off all the alarms,
我绝对按你定的随机时间来开工
I'll be sure to do it by the completely arbitrary time you picked.
那就太好了 谢谢
Okay, that'd be great, thanks.
找到那份报告了吗
Any luck on the report?
没有
No.
我搜索了每一个政♥府♥的服务器
I swept through every government server,
什么也没找到
and I found nothing.
要么就是你♥爸♥的那份报告是高度机密
Either that report on your dad is so top secret,
没人有权访问
no one has access to it,
要么就是不再存在了
or it simply doesn't exist anymore.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
我爸是个发明家 一个科学家
My dad was an inventor, he was a scientist.
马蒂为什么要调查他
Wh-- Why was Matty investigating him?
更重要的是 她为什么要欺瞒我
More importantly, why did she lie to me about it?
好吧 我也不想做坏人
Okay, I hate to be the one to say it,
但索顿一事后 总得有人充当这个角色
but after Thornton, someone has to.
我们还能相信马蒂吗
Can we even still trust Matty?
我比你们认识马蒂的时间都长
I... I've known Matty longer than anybody else here,
大家都知道
and it's no secret
我们的关系不是很好
that our relationship is-is less than perfect.
但事实还是
But it doesn't change the fact
我相信她
that I do trust her.
真的 一直都相信
I-I really do. Always have.
她确实骗了你
Did she lie to you? Yeah.
但我猜她这么做有她的苦衷
Yeah. But my guess is she probably has a pretty good reason for it.
想想吧
Think about it.
是啊 她会不会是因为想保护你才骗你呢
Yeah, I mean, is-- isn't it possible she may have lied to protect you?
也许吧
I guess.
-但保护我免受什么呢 -不知道
- But protect me from what? - I don't know.
但不管是什么 马蒂肯定觉得这样最妥当
But whatever it is, Matty probably thinks she's doing what's best.
我现在就得去找她谈谈
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表