剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
A piece of flaming debris could light that town up at any moment, Jack.
莱丽和博兹如此靠近大火现场来监控
Riley and Bozer setting up overwatch so close to the fire
使他们和任务都陷入无必要的危险之中
puts them and the mission in unnecessary danger.
我们不能就丢下这些人啊
We can't just abandon these people.
-杰克 -马蒂
- Jack. - u202dMatty.
-我在现场 -我知道
- I'm on the ground here. -Yeah, I know,
所以你这是感情用事
which is why you're making an emotional decision.
不 所以我比你更了解现场情况
No, which is why I have a better read on the situation than you do.
如果莱丽和博兹离开 几十人会丧命
If Riley and Bozer leave, dozens could die.
如果他们留下
And if they stay,
这个任务出岔子了
this mission goes sideways,
上千人会丧命
it could be thousands more.
杰克 我知道看别人经历磨难很难受
Look, Jack, I know that it's hard to see people suffer, okay?
我懂
I get it.
但我的职责就是看到大局
But it's my job to see the bigger picture.
如果有人要帮忙疏散人群 你去帮忙
If anyone asks for help evacuating, you give it to them.
但莱丽和博兹应该在安全地带监控支援
But Riley and Bozer are to set up somewhere safe,
至少要离油井八公里
at least five miles from the wellhead fire.
好好 我知道了
Yeah, yeah, okay, fine. I got it.
莱丽 博兹 你们不能留下
Riley, Bozer, you can't stay here.
这是马蒂的命令
It's Matty's orders.
我们是来帮忙的 对吧
We came here to help people, didn't we?
这些人需要帮助
Well, these people need help.
这不是我的决定
It's not my decision, man.
莱丽 凤♥凰♥基金会能看到这里吗
Riley, how's the view from the Phoenix satellites?
现在吗
By now?
完全被遮挡住了
Completely obscured.
就是说马蒂无法在基金会监视我们了
That would mean that Matty couldn't monitor our movements on the ground.
等等
Hold up.
你们真打算违背命令吗
Are you guys seriously considering disobeying orders?
调整命令而已
It's more like tweaking orders.
博兹说得对
Bozer's right.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
我们能帮一点是一点
These people need all the hands that they can get.
此外
Besides,
马蒂不知道就行了
what Matty doesn't know won't hurt her.
是马蒂招我进来的 是她给了我第二次机会
Matty brought me in. She gave me a second chance.
不管了 算我一个
Screw it. I'm in.
这是一个声波灭火器
Now, this is a sonic fire extinguisher.
一按启动按钮
Press play and the speaker
扬声器就会发出50赫兹的声波 形成压力波
emits a 50 hertz frequency, creating pressure waves
就能扑灭一场火了
that could snuff out a fire.
这玩意有可能伤到博兹吗
Any chance Bozer could hurt himself with it?
真好笑
Very funny.
听着 你们两个要答应我
Hey, need you two to make me a promise.
这里的情况一旦恶化
Things get any worse around here,
你们俩立即撤离
you bounce, like, immediately.
知道了吗
Promise?
-知道了 -答应你
- Got you. - u202dPromise.
-好了 通知一声 小麦 -好
- All right, heads up, Mac. - Yeah.
我们要发射无人机进行监控了
We're about to launch our eye in the sky.
好了 60米
Okay, 200 feet.
90米
300 feet.
120米
400 feet.
好了 达到烟雾上限下方
Okay, she's just below the smoke ceiling.
开启自动盘旋模式
Switching to auto-hover.
校准画面
Calibrating the image.
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
好消息是 无人机运转正常
Good news is the drone is operational.
坏消息是 对比上次卫星的转播画面
Bad news is there's been a few developments
情况发生了不少变化
since our satellites could last see the area.
让我猜猜
Let me guess--
我们要去偷飞机的着陆点
the landing strip we're supposed to get our plane from
现已被叛军破坏了
is now overrun with rebels?
没错 这次是真叛军
Yeah. Real ones this time.
他们在毁坏飞机
They're sabotaging anything that can fly.
出此计策 阻止当地人去灭火
Strategic move to stop locals from fighting the fire.
现在该怎么办
So, what's the plan now?
我们还是需要一架飞机
We still need a plane.
好了 看起来我们又得按本大爷的方法来了
All right. Looks like we're gonna have to do this the Jack Dalton way.
我负责左边的六个
I got the six on the left,
你们俩最好解决右边这两个
if y'all can handle the two on the right.
好 数到三 一 二...
Okay, on three. One, two...
都炸了 即使按本大爷的方法来 也无法解决了
That's a problem even the Jack Dalton way can't fix right there.
现在怎么办
Now what?
没有飞机来丢炸♥药♥
Well, without a plane to drop the explosives,
唯一靠近大火现场的方法就是步行
the only way to approach the fire is on the ground.
你不是说这不可行吗
I thought you said that wasn't an option.
是的 因为即使我们能活着到达
It isn't, because even if we could survive
在距离火焰足够近的地方
getting close enough to the flames
放下了炸♥弹♥ 能做到才怪
to drop the explosives in, which we can't,
因为那时三聚氰环氯胍都已经爆♥炸♥了
the cyanuric triazide would've already exploded.
小麦 我们答应了村民会帮他们
Mac, we told the townspeople we'd help.
肯定有其他办法
There has to be another way.
你有主意吗
You got something?
我好像有主意了
You know what, I think I do.
凯姬 我需要你的鞋带
Cage, I need your shoelaces.
杰克 当叛军四下逃散时
Okay, Jack, when the rebels scatter,
你得去飞机跑道上 从那些被破坏的飞机上
I need you to go to the runway and grab as many seatbelts as you can
-尽量多拿些安全带来 -安全带
- from those destroyed planes. - Seatbelts?
而这些"豹人"四下逃散的原因呢
And the leopard people are gonna suddenly scatter because...?
因为他们会朝着
Because they are going to be
他们以为是敌人射击的方向跑去
running towards what they think is an enemy firing at them.
把枪给我
I need your weapon.
-还会还给我吗 -肯定会
- Am I going to get it back? - Yeah. Absolutely.
如果你要对我撒谎 至少要看着我的眼睛吧
At least look me in the eye if you're gonna lie to me.
对 这样好多了
Yeah, okay. That's better.
凯姬 杰克在找安全带时
Now, Cage, while Jack is collecting,
我们俩要去启动那辆卡车
you and I are gonna go hot-wire that truck.
载有大量高易燃桶喷气燃料的那辆车
The one with the highly flammable barrels of jet fuel in the bed?
"真好"
Super.
我们得在叛军发现上当之前
Means we got to be long gone
早早溜之大吉
before the rebels catch on.
因为一颗流弹就能使炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
'Cause one stray bullet is game over.
大家准备好了吗
Okay? Everyone ready?
事实上 我有几个小问题
Actually, I have a few questions.
抱歉 时间紧迫 兄弟
Sorry, clock's ticking, pal.
-我们有多长时间 -我不知道
- How long we got? - u202dI don't know.
毕竟是一块石头 一个背包和两根鞋带
Well, it's a time delay relay made with a rock,
做的延时继电器
backpack and two shoelaces.
我知道 我的鞋带
No, I know, my shoelaces.
我意思就是 这没有精准时间
It's not exactly an atomic clock is what I'm saying.
行
Fair enough.
小麦 如果估算一下呢
Mac, if you had to guess, like, roughly...
小麦 我们偷喷气式发动机吗
Mac, we're stealing a jet engine?
就是这样
That's the plan.
不是吧 小麦
Come on, Mac!
我相信你什么都能造
You know, I trust you can build anything,
但一架飞机
but an airplane?!
不是要造一架飞机 杰克
Not building a plane, Jack.
那我们偷引擎干什么
Then why are we stealing an engine?!
好了 稍后再解释吧
Okay, let's save that explanation for later.
没错 说得对
Yeah, good call.
小麦 尽管抢个飞机引擎挺不错
Hey, Mac, as much as I love commandeering a jet engine,
但载着引擎 这车都快开不动了
it's making it damn near impossible to drive this piece.
我也不太明白 这怎么能帮我们灭火
And I'm a little hazy on how it's gonna help us fight fire.
我也不懂
Yeah, me, too.
好吧 你们还记不记得我说过
All right, you guys remember how I said
爆♥炸♥产生的冲击波
that the explosions were gonna create a shockwave
能把火扑灭
that was gonna blow out the flames?
记得 杰克生日蜡烛的比喻
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表