剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
-十天 -我懂
- Ten... days. - I know...
他们在争论我想的那件事吗
Are they arguing about what I think they're arguing about?
恐怕是的
Yeah, afraid so.
奥马尔刚把蜜月时间缩短了
Omar just cut their trip short.
看来十天蜜月变成两天了
Looks like our ten-day window just shrank to two.
用两天让这小子说出他那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥父亲在哪吗
Two days to get lover boy to give up the location of his terrorist father?
能办到吗
Is that even possible?
十天都机会渺茫
With ten days, it was a long shot.
而48小时
With 48 hours?
你说呢
I don't know.
走吧 我们去酒吧再谈
Come on. We'll talk about it in the bar.
倒了很多红酒啊
That's a big glass of wine.
她很生气啊
She's pissed.
是啊 这时候去套近乎不太好
Yeah. Not exactly a good time to make an introduction.
莱丽 你的黑科技能派上用场吗
Riley, any chance we could do something digital?
没戏
Not gonna happen.
没法黑进他们的手♥机♥
Can't get onto either of their phones.
奥马尔手♥机♥的安全防范程度
Omar's digital security is stronger
比他带来的四个壮汉保镖还要厉害
than the four thugs he brought with him.
如果我们想让他聊下他爸
If we want him to talk about Dad,
就得让他自己主动说
we're just gonna have get him to tell us himself.
那就再回到跟他搭讪这事吧
Well, back to making a conversation with him, then.
也可以...
Or...
我们也可以把这个富二代引过来
We can bring the party boy to us.
霞多丽白葡萄酒非常好
This Chardonnay's great and all,
但有没有更浓烈一点的啊
but y'all got anything stronger?
好 先生
Oui, monsieur.
我们还酿产香槟
We also make our own champagne,
干邑白兰地 单麦威士忌
cognac and single malt whiskey.
太好了 两杯威士忌
Perfect. Two shots of whiskey.
我以前混夜店时 这是我的绝招
Back in my club days, this was my move.
搞活气氛 让妹子主动找上我
Get the party started and let the ladies come to me.
你还混过夜店吗
There were club days?
你还有绝招
You had moves?
博兹觉得自己有绝招 但从来都不好用
Bozer thought he had moves. They never worked.
那只是因为我当时还是个穷光蛋
That's only because I was dead broke.
但现在哥有马蒂给的钱了
Now we got Matty money.
一直续杯 这样吧
Keep 'em coming. You know what?
整瓶留下吧 把酒瓶给我
Just leave the bottle. Yeah, just give me that.
谢谢 很好
Thank you. Yeah, hear.
你觉得执行任务时 喝酒合适吗
Are we sure that drinking on the job is a good idea?
当然不合适了
Absolutely not.
所以我带了这玩意儿
That's why I bought this.
你好吗
How you doing?
眼药水 厉害
Eye drops. Nice.
其实是乙醇脱氢酶
Actually, alcohol dehydrogenase.
知识匮乏 求科普
And for those who had a public school education?
乙醇脱氢酶
Alcohol dehydrogenase is the...
就是能够分解你血液里酒精的一种酶
enzyme that breaks down the booze in your bloodstream.
但添进几样生活用品...
But with a few household items, and...
在实验室捣鼓一小时
an hour that I spent in the lab,
我成功制出了解酒药 让我们不会喝醉
I was able to make enough to make sure that none of us actually get drunk.
好
All right.
干杯
Cheers?
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
但话说 宿醉会让你生不如死
By the way, the hangover's gonna make you wish you were dead.
给
Here.
能放一下这个吗
Can you play this for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么
What's that?
你到时就知道了
You'll see.
干杯
Cheers!
再来一杯 你还要一杯吗
Do one more. You want another one?
再来一杯
Come on, one more.
你先是让我把你的胳膊弄脱臼
So, first you have me dislocate your shoulder,
然后又让我把汉考克公园
then you ask me to bring you the blueprints
某个房♥子的建筑蓝图拿给你
for some random house in Hancock Park.
我知道问了肯定会后悔 但是...
I know I'm gonna regret asking this, but...
你在搞什么啊
What's going on?
过来
Come here.
你觉得这边的墙
Does that wall right there
跟其它墙有什么不同吗
look different than the others to you?
有 连接承重墙的位置
Yeah. The studs aren't doubled
双头螺栓不是双倍
where it connects to the load-bearing wall,
所以应该是施工后自己加的 比如说...
so it was probably added after primary construction, like...
重建
a remodel.
那就在这里了
Then that's where it is.
什么在这里
Where what is?
她的保险柜
Her safe.
进来吧 埃尔伍德
Yeah, come on in, Elwood.
你好啊
What's up, man?
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
怎么了 莱丽没事吧
What's going on? Riley okay?
你女儿没事
Your daughter's fine.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
我叫你来
I called you here,
是因为你撬保险柜的技艺精湛
because I know you've dabbled in the fine art of safecrackery.
对吧
Am I right?
这位是谁
Who's this?
-这是"简" -吉尔
- That's Jane. - Jill.
"简" 吉尔 不管你叫什么
Jane, Jill, whatever your name is...
-就是吉尔 吉尔 -吉尔
- It's Jill. Just Jill. u202d- Jill.
好 行
Great. Fine. Fine.
强调一下 撬锁行窃 那都是以前的事了
For the record, my B&E days are long behind me.
我不再干这种事了
I don't do that anymore. u202d.
如果是出于正义呢
What if it's for a good cause?
什么正义
What cause?
是啊 杰克 什么正义
Yeah, Jack, what cause?
什么保险柜
And what safe?
莱丽的父亲来这里干什么
And what is Riley's dad doing here?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我也想问
u202dWhat she said.
我需要有人帮我
I need help breaking into
撬开马蒂·韦伯家中的保险柜
Matty Webber's personal safe in her house.
马蒂尔达·韦伯
Matilda Weber?
莱丽的上司
Riley's boss?
那个来我住处威胁我的女人吗
The woman who threatened me in my hotel room?
别想了 她可比你吓人多了
I don't think so-- she scares me more than you do.
她不只是莱丽的上司
She's not just Riley's boss.
她还是我的上司
She's also mine.
你的上司
And yours.
提醒一下 你们都欠我人情
Might I remind y'all that y'all both owe me a favor?
-什么 -什么
- What? u202d- What?
我救了你一条烂命
Yeah, I saved your pitiful life.
而你...
And you, you...
把我肩膀弄脱臼了
dislocated my shoulder.
你让我那么做的啊
You asked me to!
是 可一个真正的好朋友会拒绝啊
Yeah, and a true friend would have said no.
你怎么不找麦凯弗帮你
Why didn't you just ask MacGyver to help you?
莱丽 博兹
Or Riley? Or Bozer?
除了我以外的人
Or anybody but me?
因为
Because...
如果他这个小把戏失败了
if this little operation goes belly-up,
他不想牵连他们
he doesn't want them getting in trouble.
而我和你呢
Whereas you and I?
是可以牺牲的
Totally expendable.
我这是为了小麦的安全着想
There is something in Matty's safe
必须看一下马蒂保险柜里的一样东西
that I desperately need to see for Mac's safety,
也为了你女儿的安全
for your daughter's safety,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表