剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
不如跟你直说
than to cue you in on exactly what goes on here.
来吧
Come.
跟我出去逛逛
Take a walk with me.
你去年出事以后
After your incident last year,
安全起见 我对你做了背景调查
I ran a background check on you, just to be safe.
所以 我能放心你告诉你这些情报
Which means that I can trust you with the information I'm about to share.
我都不知该是忧是喜了
I don't know if I should be concerned or flattered.
喜忧搀半很正常
It's okay to be a little bit of both.
在外界眼中
To the outside world,
凤♥凰♥基金会只是个智囊团
the Phoenix Foundation is just a think tank.
但暗中 我们是一家美国情报机构
But behind these walls, we are a U.S. intelligence agency
受命打击国家敌人
tasked with taking down enemies of the state,
阻止恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
stopping acts of terrorism,
拯救世界民众于水火
and saving lives all around the world wherever they are imperiled.
这就是我女儿工作的地方
So this is where my daughter works.
有时在这里
Yes, sometimes.
有时会出外勤
And sometimes she's out in the field.
外勤
The field?
莱丽是秘密特工 精英小队成员
Riley is a covert operative, part of an elite team.
这么说 我女儿是美国政♥府♥的间谍
So my daughter's a spy with the U.S. government
在全球冒险执行任务
who puts her life at risk all over the world,
而这一切全拜道尔顿所赐
and I have Jack Dalton to thank for this?
你完全有理由生气
You have every right to be upset.
同样也该感到骄傲
And all the reason to be proud.
进入科罗拉多
我就是造不出勺子来
The only thing I couldn't make was a spoon.
你要...
So you want to...
你要喝点豆子吗
You want to drink some beans?
真恶心 不要 想想就饱了
That's disgusting. No, I'm-I'm all beaned out.
如果他不想要那罐豆子
If he doesn't want the beans,
那就给我吧 麦凯弗
can I have them, MacGyver?
怎么了 看起来很美味啊
What? They look like delicious beans.
你自便吧
Knock yourself out.
你这是刚给了他一件武器啊
You realize you just gave him a weapon, don't you?
他能拿一罐豆子做什么
What's he gonna do with a can of beans?
看好他就行了
Just keep an eye on him.
我刚才受了他的蛊惑
I let him get in my head earlier.
这就是那个傻鸟的伎俩
Yeah, well, that's what that fool does.
所以你就该跟我一样 无视他
That's why you just got to ignore him, like I do.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
但确实给了我启发
But it did get me thinking.
万一我爸其实不想被找到呢
What if my dad doesn't really want to be found?
别这样想
Come on, man.
要是如此 他就不会闯入你家
If that was the case, he wouldn't be breaking into your house,
给你留下暗语了
leaving you cryptic messages.
我也说不好
I don't know,
这是我爸身上又一未解之谜
but add that to the growing list of things that I don't know about my dad.
包括他和马蒂的关系
Including his connection to Matty.
是啊 这点我还是很疑惑
Yeah. Yeah, I'm still a little foggy on that one.
关键是 我不知道自己花费大量时间和精力
Point is, I don't know why I'm wasting so much time and energy
去寻找一个不在意我并抛弃我的人 初衷何在
on someone who didn't care enough to stick around in the first place.
虽然我这么说是白费口舌
You know, I-I know I'm beating a dead horse here,
但家人有时就是这样
but that's the way family works sometimes, man.
有人花费数年才能意识到 他...
It can take a man years to realize he's...
犯下了错误
made a mistake.
又扯到你身上了吗
Is this about you now?
我还以为说完你的事了
Well, I thought you were done.
怎么... 事关戴安
What... It's Diane.
我总想到她
She's-she's skipping around in my head a little bit.
也许是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
你俩在派对上看起来相谈甚欢啊
You two looked like you were having fun at the party.
是啊
Well, you know,
就是在那个杀手兼老师搅局之前
before the assassin/schoolteacher showed up, I mean.
这是我最初离开她的一部分原因
Yeah, that's partially why I left her the first time.
虽然我想公私分明
As much as I try to keep business out of personal,
但工作上的事迟早会扰乱我们的生活
sooner or later that job comes a-knocking.
我不想打击你
And I hate to break it to you, pal,
但干我们这一行
but guys in our line of work,
结局不会像童话故事那样幸福圆♥满♥
we don't get the fairy tale ending.
那也不妨一试啊
Doesn't mean you can't try.
你介意帮我捡一下豆子吗
Do you mind? The beans.
等下
Wait a second.
距离下一站还有30英里
We're 30 miles from the next stop.
火车怎么减速了
Why are we slowing down?
因为他追上来了
Because he found us, that's why.
我们不能待在这儿
Well, we can't stay here.
快走
Let's go.
-能带上我的豆子吗 -你的豆...
- Can I have my can of beans? - Your b...
-谢谢你 -去捡吧
- Thank you. - Fetch.
赶在他发现我们之前跳下火车的计划失败了
Well, so much for getting off that train before he spotted us.
还有个"好消息" 我们进不去
More good news... we can't get in.
我能开枪把锁打烂
Well, I can shoot it off there,
但我最好还是省点子弹对付"终结者"吧
but I think I better save some ammo for the Terminator.
不用 我能打开 这是低质钢
No-no-no, I-I can get through this. It's low-grade steel.
我只需要一件结实 高碳的钢制...
I just need a piece of heavy-duty, high-carbon steel...
你尽管用 麦凯弗
All yours, MacGyver.
别这样
Don't do this.
给他解开手铐
Get 'em off him.
如果有"馊主意之最"的比赛
If there was a contest for all-time worst ideas,
-这个肯定能拿第一 -没别的选择了
- this wins the blue ribbon. - We don't have a choice.
别笑得那么诡异
Ditch that creepy smile.
打开了
Got it!
魔多克
Murdoc!
快走
Go!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道啊
I-I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
这下可不是一个
There's not one,
而是两个变♥态♥杀手在附近逃窜了
but two psychopathic killers on the loose.
我大概还剩六发子弹
I got about six bullets left.
你当时就非得给他解开手铐
You just had to let him go.
你说得对
Yeah, you were right.
哪一句说得对
About what?
有史以来最馊的主意
All-time worst idea ever.
感谢你能认识到这一点
Thank you.
-有什么主意 -还在想呢
- What's the plan there, homeslice? - I'm working on it.
赶紧开动你的小脑瓜
Yeah, well, kick the neurons into hyperdrive, will you?
我大概还剩六发子弹
I got about six bullets left.
我听到了
I heard you the first time.
我再三强调 是想告诉你
Yeah, the only reason I'm telling you is
到时候要是救不了你 可别怪我
so you don't blame me when I can't save your skinny ass.
如果你救不了我
Well, if you can't save me,
到时候我都死了 也没法责怪你了 你放心
it's 'cause I'm dead, so there'll be no blaming, I can assure you.
有道理 我竟无法反驳
Well, you're right. That's a good point.
这么说 我瞬间轻松好多
Yeah, that makes me feel a whole lot better.
-我可没有 -拜托 你知道我不会...
- Not me. - Come on. You know I'm not gonna let anything...
算了 不说了
You know, just forget it.
别说了 很好
Yeah, forget it. That's a good idea.
你非得给他解开手铐
You just had to let him go.
别说了 我没法集中注意力了
Stop. I'm trying to focus.
非得解开他手铐
Had to let him go.
我能利用这个
I-I can work with this.
是吗 有什么主意
Yeah? Wh-What's the plan?
我要布置一个掉网陷阱
Yeah. I'm gonna make a drop net trap.
捕捉野生动物 就用这一招
It's the same one that's used on wild animals,
但我们得诱惑赫尔曼踏入陷阱
but we're gonna lure Helman underneath it.
用什么诱惑
With what?
-活饵 -真棒
- With live bait. - Nice.
女士们先生们 "活饵"一角
Ladies and gentlemen, the role of "live bait"
就由不才在下 杰克·道尔顿扮演了 是吧
will be played by your very own Jack Dalton. Am I right?
待到我让他丧失行动能力就行
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表