Funny how sometimes you just...
真有意思 有时候你就这样
find things.
把"它"找到了
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
And that, kids...
孩子们 我就是这样
Is how I met your mother.
遇见了你们的老妈
That's it?
讲完了吗
That's it.
讲完了
No. I don't buy it.
不 我不信
That is not the reason you made us listen to this.
你让我们听这些不是这个原因
Oh, really?
是吗
Then what's the reason?
那原因是什么
Let's look at the facts here.
我们来分♥析♥下事实
You made us sit down and listen to this story
你让我们坐在这里听你
about how you met mom,
如何遇到老妈的故事
yet mom's hardly in the story.
但妈妈只是在故事里一带而过
No.
不是
This is a story about
这个故事的重点在于
how you're totally in love with aunt Robin.
你深爱着罗宾阿姨
And you're thinking about asking her out,
你想约她出去
And you want to know if we're okay with it.
你想知道我们是否同意
I can't believe this.
我没听错吧
I kept this story short and to the point,
我已经把故事尽量讲得简短切题
and you guys still missed it.
但你们还是没听出重点
The point of the story is that...
这个故事的重点就是
Is that you totally, totally,
就是你绝对绝对
totally have the hots for aunt Robin.
绝对喜欢着罗宾阿姨
No, I don't.
我没有
Yes, you do.
是的 你有
You're grounded.
你被禁足了
Wow, you are really into aunt Robin.
你真是喜欢罗宾阿姨啊
You're grounded, too.
你也被禁足了
Okay, suppose I were interested in aunt Robin in that way--
好吧 假设我对罗宾阿姨是有这方面的想法
It's not like I'd do anything about it.
我也不能做什么
I got you guys to think about.
我还得考虑你们的感受呢
Dad, we love aunt robin.
爸 我们爱罗宾阿姨
Whenever she comes over for dinner,
每次她过来吃晚餐
you guys are so obvious.
你俩眉来眼去太明显了
Come on, dad.
好了 爸
Mom's been gone for six years now.
妈妈已经走了六年了
It's time.
是时候了
What, I just... Just call her up on the phone
怎样 我就这样打电♥话♥
and ask her out on a date?
约她出去吗
Yes. Yes.
是啊 是啊
And that... That's something you guys would want?
你们也希望这样吗
Yes. Yes.
是啊 是啊
All right, I'll give her a call.
好的 我给她打电♥话♥
Do it. I am.
快打 正在打
Call her. I'm calling her.
打给她 我正在打
Great.
太好了
Here I go.
拨了
Or...
或者...
All right, home sweet home.
好啦 回到甜蜜的家了
Wait one second.
稍等
Okay.
好了
Stay.
别动
We'll work on that.
我们再训练训练
Television, display front door security.
电视 播放前门安保镜头
television, dis...
电视 播放...
Oh, for pete's sakes.
老天
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表