so no time to go shopping.
没有时间去买♥♥变装的衣服
Uh, well, who are you supposed to be?
那你是在扮谁呢
Okay, I want to make it clear this is not my idea.
先声明 这不是我想的点子
I'm Captain Ahab.
《白鲸记》亚哈船长
Why is it bad if it was your idea?
是你的点子会有什么不好吗
Robin, you made it! A white whale. Got it.
罗宾 你到啦 白鲸 我懂了
Yeah, I figured, people are thinkin' it.
我觉得反正大家都这么想了
Might as well steer into the skid, right?
那我就直接穿了吧
Where's your costume?
你的变装服呢
Oh, you know, I've just been so...
我最近真的是太...
Oh, my God, Marshall!
天啊 马修
Guess whose digits I just scored?
你猜我刚才要到谁的号♥码了
The slutty police officer's...
那个骚货女警的...
tax attorney.
税务律师电♥话♥
Hey, Robin!
罗宾
Hey. Didn't see you there.
都没看到你来了
Saved it.
成功扯开话题
Sorry, I got to pee.
失陪 我得去上个厕所
I-I'll be back in... an hour.
我大概... 一小时后回来
Oh, man.
天啊
Is Ted still wearing his hanging chad costume?
泰德还在穿他那套选举牌变装服啊
How old is that thing?
那玩意都多久了啊
It's gone from played out to charmingly retro and back
那一套从老哏 再变到讨喜复古 反复循环
six or seven times now.
得有六七轮了吧
Kind of like Ted himself.
就跟泰德本人一样
Tonight it's working for him though.
今晚他这套还算灵呢
How do you do this, Ted?
你是怎么做到的 泰德
How do you sit out here all night on the roof in the cold
你是如何在楼顶上挨冻等待整晚
and still have faith your pumpkin's gonna show up?
仍然相信你的南瓜妹会出现
Look, I know that odds are the love of my life
我知道我的梦中情人
isn't gonna magically walk through that door
不会就这么奇迹般走过那扇门
in a pumpkin costume at... 2:43 in the morning, but...
身穿着南瓜装在半夜2点43来找我
this seems as nice a spot as any to just, you know...
但这个位置感觉挺不错的 很适合...
sit and wait.
坐着等待
Uh, c-can you tell Lily I-I had to go?
你能跟莉莉说我得走了吗
I got to split.
我得先闪人了
Speaking of splits, do you think I can do a split in midair
说到劈腿[闪人] 你觉得我能跟我好兄弟
like my boy David Lee Roth?
大卫·李·罗斯一样 空中劈腿吗
I know you can't.
我知道你不行
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
Oh, my scrotum!
我的蛋蛋啊
I can't get out of this thing.
我脱不下这衣服
I'm holding it.
那就憋着吧
Wait, are you leaving?
等等 你要走啦
Yeah, I got a big day tomorrow. I got to get some sleep.
我明天有很多事要做 我得早点睡
No, you can't leave. This is a big moment.
不行 不许走 这就是个重要时刻
We're saying good-bye to the apartment.
我们要告别这公♥寓♥了
The whole gang has to be here.
大伙们必需得共同见证
The gang?
大伙们吗
Do you know who the gang is to me, Lily?
你知道"大伙们"对我来说是什么吗
Here's what the gang is:
"大伙们"包含了
the gang is a married couple
一对已婚夫妇
who I never see anymore, about to have their third kid;
我很久没见到了 而他们很快要生第三个娃
It's my ex-husband,
"大伙们"也包含了我前夫
hitting on slutty cops right in front of me;
在我面前泡着扮女警的骚货
And it's the guy I probably should have ended up with
"大伙们"还包含了 我错过的一位好男人
with the beautiful mother of his child.
现在有了美丽的妻子还生了小孩
Oh, oh, so... so what?
所以你是什么意思
This is all just over then?
一切到此为止了吗
Our whole friendship is just over?
我们的友谊走到尽头了吗
No. No, of course not. Look, we'll...
当然不是啦 我们...
we'll always be friends. It's just...
我们永远都是好朋友 只是...
never gonna be how it was.
再也回不去从前那样了
It can't be.
没办法了
And that doesn't have to be a sad thing.
而这也不一定就是什么伤心事
There-there's so much wonderful stuff happening
在我们各自的人生里
in all of our lives right now.
都有许多美好的事情在发生
Look, more than enough to be grateful for.
我们已经非常幸福了
But the five of us hanging out at MacLaren's,
但我们五个继续在麦凯伦酒吧里鬼混
being young and stupid...
像年轻人般嬉笑怒骂
that's just not one of those things.
并不能算是美好的事之一
I got to go.
我得走了
Good night, Lily.
晚安 莉莉
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表