No. Yeah.
不会吧 是的
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
What's going on?
怎么啦
She's getting a boob job.
她要去隆胸了
We just peeked in on Penny asleep in the baby room.
我们刚偷看到佩妮在宝宝房♥睡着了
It's adorable.
好可爱
The whole place looks great, guys.
这房♥子装♥修♥得太棒了
But I can't believe you let Ted hang his jousting lance
但我不敢相信你会让泰德把从文艺复兴集♥会♥上买♥♥的
from the renaissance fair on your bedroom wall.
比武长矛挂在卧室的墙上
Yeah. That's Ted's.
对 那是泰德买♥♥的
So, Marshall, how's your job going?
马修 你的工作怎么样
My chair...
我的法官椅
is reasonably comfortable.
相当舒适
For short periods of time.
虽然只坐了很短一段时间
Marshall has decided to say only positive things
马修决定在重新做回公♥司♥律师后
about being back in corporate law.
只说积极正面话
So you hate it?
这么说你讨厌这工作吗
Much of what I do does not make me cry.
应该说 我做的事没有令我想哭
Hey, what about you guys?
你们两个呢
How was Argentina?
阿根廷怎么样
Great. It was great.
挺好的 挺好的
It was great. It was great.
挺好的 挺好的
It was great. It was great.
挺好的 挺好的
It was great.
真挺棒
One more and I'll believe you.
再说一遍 我就相信你
This is so not great.
这一点都不棒
I'm sorry that I have to work while I'm here.
抱歉我得在这里工作
It's called being on assignment.
这叫有任务在身
Well, what about me? There's no wi-fi in this hotel.
那我怎么办 这个酒店没无线网
How am I supposed to run a business, Robin, with no wi-fi?
没有网我要怎么做生意啊 罗宾
It's not a business, Barney, it's a blog, okay?
那不是生意 巴尼 那只是个博客好吗
It is a lifestyle blog.
那是一个生活指南博客
For the upscale, sophisticated urban gentleman,
专为上流精致的都市绅士而设
and it's never gonna take off
如果我不更新"每日笑鸡"
if I can't post today's boner joke.
这博客就没人看了
I know I'm always traveling.
我知道我经常出差
We both hate it when I'm gone,
我们讨厌分离
we both hate it when I drag you with me.
更讨厌我拉着你一起到处跑
Neither of us is happy.
到最后搞得谁都不开心
Is this just not working anymore?
现在这样是不是不行了
Wait, w... what "This"? This-this?
"这样"是哪样 我跟你吗
If I gave you an out, right now--
如果我现在让你解脱
If there was an exit ramp right here
如果现在就有一个出口
at the three-year mark--
就在我们结婚三年之际
Would you take it?
你会选择离开吗
Before I answer that, real quick:
在我回答之前 问你个问题
You want to get super drunk and have sex right now?
你想喝得酩酊大醉 然后来一炮吗
Of course.
求之不得
And then, one thing led to another.
然后一炮接一炮
And then another.
一炮未停
And then another after that.
一炮又起
And we kept drinking, and
我们不停地喝酒
may have had a little... too much.
或许喝得有点...过多了
Arigato.
谢谢[日语]
Wow, these rooms all look the same,
这些房♥间连在清醒的时候
even when you're sober.
看起来都一样
You're sober?
你清醒了吗
So, um...
那么
about what we discussed last night.
我们昨晚讨论的那件事
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样
I love you, Robin.
我爱你 罗宾
And when we got married,
结婚的时候
I made a vow that I would always tell you the truth.
我曾发誓要对你永远诚实
We got divorced.
于是我们离婚了
I can't believe you got divorced without telling us.
真不敢相信你们不告诉我们就离婚
This is my mom and dad all over again.
跟我爸我妈一个德性
Barney, if you start brewing your own beer now
巴尼 如果你现在开始酿造自己的啤酒
and nail my prom date, so help me...
撬走我的舞伴 我发誓...
Years too late on one of those, Teddy.
其中一件事我早做过了 小泰德
Guys, it's okay.
各位 别这样
This isn't a failed marriage.
这不是一段失败的婚姻
It's a very successful marriage
这是一段非常成功的婚姻
that happened to only last three years.
只不过它只灿烂了三年而已
You both want this?
你们俩人都同意吗
For real?
真的吗
We do.
是的
For real.
真的
Lily, you okay?
莉莉 你没事吧
Of course I'm not okay.
当然有事啦
This ruins everything.
离婚毁掉了一切
Now we have to choose sides,
现在我们得做出选择
and obviously we're gonna choose Robin,
显然我们都会站在罗宾这边
but Barney has his moments.
但巴尼也很痛苦
I really liked the boner joke of the day.
我真的很喜欢看每日笑鸡
Look, you guys do not need to pick sides.
你们没必要为了我们各自站队
Nothing has to change. No. We've already broken up before
一切都不用变 对 我们以前就分过手
and we've stayed friends, remember?
也还能继续做朋友 记得吗
As long as you promise me this won't mean
只要你们答应我 离婚不会对
we stop hanging out.
我们的集体活动造成影响
Okay.
好吧
I'm serious. I know, but, I mean,
我是说真的 我知道 但是
we hardly hang out anymore anyway.
我们现在很少有集体活动了
They live in the suburbs now,
他们住在郊区
And you two are about to have baby number three.
而你们都准备迎接第三胎了
Please. You're so obvious.
拜托 你们太明显了
Your gals are back up to a full c-cup,
你的咪♥咪♥重回坚挺的C罩杯
and you've been sipping her drink all night long.
而你一整晚都在喝她那杯酒
We didn't want to announce anything till we knew for sure.
在没确定之前 我们不想贸然宣布
Oh, my gosh, Lily!
天啊 莉莉
That's amazing! Oh, congratulations!
太棒了 恭喜你们
Oh, my god. Wait, see?
老天 慢着 瞧
This, right here,
就是这样
this is why we can't fall out of each other's lives.
这就是为什么我们不能离开彼此的生活
We have to be here for the big moments.
因为重要时刻 我们要一起分享
Just promise me, no matter what,
答应我 无论如何
we will always be there for the big moments.
重要时刻我们都要在一起
I-I promise. We'll-we'll always be there for the big moments.
我答应你 重要时刻我们都会在
Mm. See?
看
It's like this whole divorce thing never happened.
就好像我们从未离婚一样
I...
我
Hi, sweetie. How was work?
宝贝 今天工作怎么样
My-my boss only called me three words
我上司今天只用了三次
that meant "vagina" today.
形容女性生殖器的话来骂我
How are the kids? Asleep.
孩子呢 睡着了
Good. This is working, right?
好 现在这样还行吧
Marvin and daisy sharing a room together?
黛西和马文同住一间房♥
It's not too cramped?
不会太挤吧
And then when the next one arrives,
等这个孩子出生了
We'll just put her crib... in the shower.
我们可以把她婴儿床... 放到浴室里
It's the perfect size. It'll save time on cleanups...
里面空间正好 清理又方便
Let's move somewhere bigger.
搬到大一点的家吧
Yes. Oh, thank God.
好 感谢老天啊
I mean...
其实我...
You know, don't get me wrong. I love this apartment.
别误会 我是很爱这间公♥寓♥
How do you say good-bye to so many special memories?
我们该如何与无数回忆道别
Cockamouse! We have to move!
蟑螂鼠 我们必需得搬啦
Hey, Marshall. Robin!
马修 罗宾
Hey, I'm so glad you're here. It's-it's been forever.
很高兴你能来 都好久不见了
Where's your... Where's your costume?
你的... 你怎么没变装
Oh, uh, it's been a crazy week at work
这周工作太忙了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表