Hello?
喂
Hi, did you just give your phone number to a guy
你刚刚把你的电♥话♥给了一个
who was squeaking like a dolphin?
像海豚一样叽叽叫的男人吗
Yeah.
是的
Honey, listen to me.
亲爱的 听我一句
I need you to take a year, a full year
我要你这一年 这一整年
and just be celibate, okay?
都保持独身 知道吗
No boys.
不要接触男人
One year.
一年
I think you know I'm right about this.
你知道我是对的
You're right. Yeah.
你是对的 没错
That was heartbreaking.
真是让人心酸
And pants-breaking Boing-oing-oing!
裤子也栓不住
All right, next challenge.
好了 下一个挑战
Oh, this is an all-night thing?
今晚都要玩这个吗
Okay, um, pick up a girl...
好吧 穿着垃圾袋
wearing a garbage bag.
去泡个妞
I'd be "Glad" To.
非常"乐意"
Just hope she's not too "Hefty."
希望她别太"巨大"
And those are all of the brands of trash bags I can think of.
我只能想到这两个垃圾袋品牌
I'm not done.
我还没说完
You also can't use the letter "E."
你也不能说带"E"的字
Challng... accptd-d.
"几"受挑战
You're single, she's single.
你是单身 她也是单身
It's time to do this.
是时候在一起了
You're only saying this because you bet Lily
你之所以这么说 是因为你和莉莉打赌
that Robin and I would end up together,
我和罗宾最后会在一起
and you want that five bucks.
你想赢那五块钱
I need that five bucks, Ted.
我想要那五块钱 泰德
But more importantly, I need you to be happy.
但是更重要的是 我想要你开心
Marshall, we're platonic.
马修 我们之间是纯友谊
But you're not platonic!
可你们之间才不是纯友谊
You are 20 short minutes away from happily ever after.
你离你的幸福生活只有短短二十分钟的时间
I mean, if you left right now.
当然 如果你现在就出发的话
I have loved you from the moment we met.
从我们相遇的那一刻 我就爱上了你
I know we're meant to be together.
命中注定我们要在一起
I don't want to waste another second without you.
我每分每秒都想跟你在一起
Let's give it another shot.
我们重新开始好不好
Okay!
好呀
No!
不会吧
Pay up, baby. Pay up.
你输了 宝贝 付钱吧
Oh, yes!
太好了
** Sweet, sweet five bucks, you soon will be mine *
* 乖乖的五块钱 快到我的碗里来
** Even though Lily and I share bank accounts *
* 虽然我和莉莉的钱都共享
* You're already mine to begin with. *
* 你还是属于我的 *
Sorry.
抱歉
And you and Robin get a lifetime of happiness,
而你和罗宾从此也会
so there's that.
幸福快乐一辈子
But you better hurry up
但你最好赶快行动
before some other guy snatches her up.
免得别人把她抢走了
Really? And who's my competition?
是吗 谁是我的竞争对手呢
Okay, don't use the letter "E." Don't use the letter "E."
好 不能用到字母E 不能用到字母E
Hey. Damn it.
嗨[hEy] 糟糕
Hi. I... am...Barney.
你好 我...叫...巴尼[barnEy]
Damn it! There's an E in my name!
讨厌 我名字里就有个E
Hi. My word for...
你好 我叫
this guy is Barno.
我自己巴...诺
Barno. You look...
巴诺 你长得
not ugly.
不丑
Your... dial thing...
你的... 号♥码
is what?
是多少
Do you want to just go back to my place?
你想和我一起回我家吗
Yes. Damn it!
好啊[yEs] 又错了
I want to buy you a drink.
我想请你喝一杯
But first, what do I call you?
不过 我该怎么称呼你
Elaine Edelstein.
E莲·艾E斯坦
How about I just call you...
我还是干脆明天
tomorrow?
打给你吧
Your digits, m'lady?
小姐 你的号♥码是
Seriously, guys,
说真的 两位
you're gonna have to try harder than that.
出点更有难度的题好吗
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
Excuse me, hi.
你好
I'm Ryan Gosling's personal assistant.
我是瑞恩·高斯林的个人助理
He saw you as you were walking in,
他刚才看见你走进这酒吧
and he sent me over to tell you to wait here.
于是他派我过来 请你在这里等他
Be cool. This is real, okay?
别激动 这可是真事哦
But listen, Ryan is super shy.
不过呢 瑞恩这人特别害羞
I know.
我知道
Which means that if he comes in here
如果他进来时看到
and he sees you talking to some other guy,
你在和其他男人说话
he's gonna turn right around and leave.
他肯定转头就走
Nod if you understand.
明白的话就点点头
Redhead at the bar.
吧台的红发妞
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
Hey, there. Get away from me!
你好 滚开
It's like you're trying to lose, Eddie!
你是不是在尽力输球啊 艾迪
Hey, Eddie, last time I saw
艾迪 我上次看见
this many turnovers was at a bakery.
这么多失误[小馅饼]还是在面包店呢
So are you doing this or what? No.
你到底要不要行动 不要
And for the record, if I were gonna do it,
而且 就算我要这么做
I wouldn't just be, like, "Hey, we should get back together."
我也不会对她说"我们应该重新来过"
Amateur hour.
这也太外行了吧
Here's how you do it.
哥教你该怎么做
Excuse me. Okay, sorry.
借过 不好意思
Sorry.
抱歉
Stop, thief!
别走 有小偷
The blue French horn, it's so romantic!
那只蓝色法国号♥ 真是太浪漫了
Oh, my God, do you know who you are?!
我的天 你知道你是谁吗
You're Nicholas Sparks!
你是尼可拉斯·史派克
Hey, everybody, we got a, uh, celebrity
各位 有位名人在此
in the crowd over here. We got, uh, Nicholas Sparks!
让我们欢迎 尼古拉斯·史派克
You didn't let me finish.
等我说完好不好
Ted, listen...
泰德 听我说
I can do without reliving that.
我不想再经历一次这种事了
Are you completely blind?
你是瞎眼了吗
What?
什么
Open your eyes, ref!
你睁眼看看好吗 裁判
The ball hasn't touched the ground in seven minutes!
那球已经整整7分钟没落地了
Hey, ref, check your voicemail!
裁判 检查一下你的语♥音♥信箱
I think you've missed a few calls!
你错过了不少电♥话♥[犯规]呢
Are you completely blind?!
你是瞎眼了吗
Wait-- me or...?
你是说我还是
You, Ted!
当然是你 泰德
Robin has changed her mind.
罗宾的想法已经改变了
No, Robin doesn't change her mind.
才怪 罗宾根本没改变
Except that she does.
她真的变了
Remember how she used to claim
记得她以前有多讨厌
to hate white guy funk bands?
白人放克乐团吗
And yet, at the farewell performance of my band,
结果在我乐团
"The Funk, the Whole Funk and Nothing but the Funk,"
"放克 放克 一直放到死"的告别演出上
there's Robin rhythmically nodding her head
罗宾随着音乐点头呢
and shouting out a request for "Give Up the Funk."
还大声要求我们唱"放弃放克"这首歌♥
I think she was nodding her head in response to my question,
我想她当时点头 是因为我问她
"Do you want to leave soon?"
"你想现在回家吗"
And she was legitimately suggesting
而且她是认真地
that you give up the funk.
叫你们别再玩放克了
Can we just drop this? I have moved on.
别说这事了 我已经向前看了
Well, except that you haven't.
你根本没有
You didn't just come up with this blue French horn thing.
你不会突然想到蓝色法国号♥的点子
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表