You've thought about this.
你之前肯定有考虑过这招
Mr. Sparks?
史派克先生
I loved The Notebook.
我好喜欢你的《恋恋笔记本》
Eddie, you're down by 80.
艾迪 你都落后八十分了
Will you watch the game?
你认真比赛好不好
Do not come any closer!
别再靠近我
I swear to God I will kill you.
不然我一定灭了你
It's cool. I'm not gonna come any closer.
好 我保证不靠近了
You're looking at the door, you're waiting for someone.
你一直在看门那边 你是在等人
Someone important,
某个重要的人
someone who will fill an empty space in your life.
某个能填补你生活空虚的人
A movie star?
电影明星
But which one?
是哪一个呢
Clooney, DiCaprio, Zabka...?
克鲁尼 李奥纳多 泽布卡[巴尼最爱的空手道小子]
No...
都不是
I'm gonna go with Ryan...
我猜是瑞恩
Reyn...
雷诺
Phil-Phillip...
菲利普
Seacr... Gosling...
西克[美偶主持] 高斯林
Ryan Gosling!
瑞恩·高斯林
Yes, I'm waiting for Ryan Gosling, okay?
没错 我等的就是瑞恩·高斯林
Now, leave me alone.
别再烦我了
You passed my test, girl.
姑娘 你通过了我的考验
Ryan? No.
瑞恩 不可能
Just... no.
这绝对...不可能
I told her I'm a method actor.
我告诉她我是演技派
And I had to get plastic surgery
我做了整容手术
for an upcoming role where I play a man
为了在下一部戏里
much more handsome than myself.
扮演一个比瑞恩本人还帅的角色
Congratulations, you win.
恭喜你 你赢了
Win? No, I don't want to win.
赢了 不 我才不在乎赢呢
I want to keep playing. More challenges.
我还想继续玩呢 再来几个挑战吧
Fine, you want another challenge?
好吧 你想要挑战吗
More challenges, more challenges.
再来一个 再来一个
Fine, here's your challenge.
好 你的挑战就是
Go down to the pharmacy and buy some diapers.
去药店买♥♥点尿布回来
And, uh, get me a Samosa from the Indian place.
再去印度馆子帮我买♥♥个印度咖喱角
Sounds like an errand.
这只是叫我跑腿办事吧
While picking up a girl.
同时钓个妹子回来
Challenge accepted!
接受挑战
Come on!
拜托
Whatever happened to the guy who wasn't afraid to charge
从前那个不管结局如何
headlong into the unknown?
勇于行动的人哪去了
What unknown?
结局显而易见
Sure, eight years ago
没错 八年前
when I stole that blue French horn, yeah.
当我偷那只蓝色法国号♥时
That was the unknown.
结局还是未知数
But now? I mean, how many times have we been here?
可现在 同样的事已经发生过好几次
I know exactly what's gonna happen.
我很清楚结局是什么
You know who else knew exactly what was gonna happen, Ted?
你知道还有谁最清楚结局吗
The Washington Generals on January 5, 1971.
1971年1月5日的华盛顿将军队
They knew they were gonna lose,
他们知道自己会输
but they went in there anyway,
却还是上场比赛
and then gave it their best shot.
打出他们最好的表现
And they won that game, Ted!
最后取得了胜利 泰德
For one reason and for one reason only.
这就是他们唯一获胜的原因
A scoring error and the fact that Curly Neal had the flu?
因为计分出错 还是敌方的卡里·尼尔还身患感冒
Perseverance.
是毅力
It was the only win in Generals history,
那是将军队历史上唯一一场胜利
but that's all you need.
但一场足以代表一切
Just one win.
只要赢一次就好
I'm gonna go grab us some beers.
我去买♥♥点啤酒
Hi, I don't know who this is or what you're trying to sell,
我不知道你是谁 也不管你想推销什么
but you are disturbing me during the Globetrotters.
可你打扰到我看哈林篮球赛了
Hello, Ted, it's Hammond Druthers.
泰德 我是哈蒙德·德鲁瑟
Target acquired.
目标确定
I‘m recruiting volunteers
我正在为
for the starving puppy orphanage where I work.
我工作的狗狗孤儿院招募志愿者
For free.
我是免费帮忙的
So, if you wouldn't mind just writing your number down
你可以留下你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
on this signup sheet...?
就写在报名表上
Listen, I appreciate that you feel
我很感谢你想要
like you need my number.
我的电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe it's because you're really sad about something
也许是因为你为了某事伤心
and this is your way of feeling better about yourself.
而这是你减轻痛苦的办法
But...
但是
since I have a boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure
因为我有男友 而且我相当肯定
I heard you call me a target earlier over there,
你之前在那边管我叫"目标"
Wha...? I'm gonna go ahead
什么 我会走开
and not give you my number.
不会给你我的号♥码
I'm gonna give you something even better.
我要给你一些更棒的东西
Wow, right to the chase.
直奔主题了啊
Meet you in aisle six.
我去六号♥货道等你
I'm gonna give you this. Okay.
我要给你这个 好的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
You're a good guy.
你是个好人
You will get through this.
你一定会熬过这段伤心日子
Uh, okay.
好吧
Weirdo alert.
有怪人出没
Have you met...?
你见过...
Excuse me.
不好意思
What do you mean "sad"?
你说"伤心"是什么意思
Ted?
泰德
I'm calling you from Chicago, Illinois
我是从伊利诺伊州芝加哥打给你的
where I'm a key player
我在一家非常成功的
in a very successful architectural firm.
建筑公♥司♥里担任重要职位
Oh, yeah, I read about that.
对 我听说过
All right, about what you read...
好啦 你听说的事
You built that big concave glass tower.
你建了座凹面的大玻璃楼
And it melted a few buildings across the street.
那玻璃楼把对面街的几栋楼给熔了
Yes, fine, but come on.
好吧 但是拜托
What architect has made a major design flaw
有哪位建筑师曾经在设计上
that raised the temperature of the city aquarium
出现重大失误 将市水族馆的温度升至
to 190 degrees
88摄氏度
and killed thousands of very rare fish?
干掉了数千条非常稀有的鱼
That's the past, Ted. I'm looking forward.
那已经是历史了 泰德 我已经向前看了
I want you on my team.
我要你加入我的团队
And I won't take no for an answer.
我不接受"不"这个答案
No. I don't think you heard me, Ted.
不 我想你没听清楚我的话 泰德
No. Come on, Ted!
不 别这样 泰德
Please?
求你了
They're gonna give me a parking spot if you say yes.
如果你同意 公♥司♥会给我停车位
Do I get a parking spot? Well, we can go tandem.
我有停车位吗 我们可以挤一挤
No. Every other week then?
不 隔周换着用呢
No. You know, Chicago's more of a walking town.
不 其实芝加哥非常适合步行
No. All right!
不 算你狠
You can have the parking spot.
停车位归你了
So, that's a yes?
你这是同意了吗
Mm, no. Look, Ted.
不 听着 泰德
I can make your life very difficult.
我能让你的日子非常不好过
How? How?!
怎么做 怎么做
I will call you a lot.
我会疯狂地给你打电♥话♥
I will Tweet at you like crazy.
我会疯狂地给你转推特
I will live on your Facebook wall!
我会死占着你的脸书墙不下来
We're not Facebook friends.
我们不是脸书好友
Yeah, what's going on with that?
对啊 这是怎么回事
It's been pending, like, for eight months now.
我都已经申请了八个月了
Look, Ted, you're a...
泰德 你现在
a very hot commodity.
炙手可热
Everybody loves the GNB Tower.
大家都爱死巨人国家银行大楼了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表