So, they cleaned all that stuff out of there
他们把东西全都处理掉后
and had a talk with James.
和詹姆斯长谈了一番
And Barney didn't freak out,
巴尼没有吓到临阵脱逃
because here's the thing, kids.
孩子们 我要告诉你们
When you believe in people, people come through.
只要你对人有信心 自然就得获得回报
Just so we're clear, I pick the music.
说清楚一下 听什么歌♥我来选
Of course.
当然
Say it.
说出来
Say, "Daphne picks the music."
说 听什么歌♥达芙妮来选
Daphne picks the music.
听什么歌♥达芙妮来选
And you pay for gas.
油钱你来出
Are you kidding? Do you have any idea
开什么玩笑 你知道
how much gas this thing takes?
这车得费多少油吗
No, no, okay!
别走 好的
Okay, I pay for gas.
油钱我出
Good. Now, get in.
好的 上车吧
It's a long ride to Phoenix.
去凤♥凰♥城路远着呢
Say what?
你说什么
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑啦
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
这一路有得乐了
This must be the singles table.
这肯定是单身的人坐的位置吧
Guess it is.
我想是的
Well, it's kind of nice to be asking this question
问这个问题总比
instead of answering it for a change:
回答这个问题的感觉要好
How are you doing?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm trying to be happy for my brother,
我想为我弟感到高兴
but, uh... I guess a person
但是 我想一个
has a different perspective on weddings
知道红毯尽头是什么的人
when he knows what's down there at the end of the aisle.
对婚礼的看法是不同的
It's not all champagne and frosting.
婚姻里并不是只有香槟和糖霜
Mr. Stinson, your room is ready.
斯丁森先生 你的房♥间准备好了
And, Ted...
泰德
She's right around the corner.
她就在转角
Thank you, Curtis.
多谢你了 柯蒂斯
I feel it, too.
我也这样觉得
No, no, no, the-the housekeeper.
不是的 我说的是客房♥打扫
She's in the room that's right around the corner from yours.
她已经在打扫你房♥间旁边转角的一间了
Oh. So another hour, tops.
所以最多再等一个小时就好了
Sure.
好的
Okay, see you later, Ted.
回头见 泰德
You're not giving up, James.
你没有放弃 詹姆斯
And neither am I.
我也没有
Hey, beautiful.
美女
God, you look great.
老天 你真美
What? Come on.
什么 得了吧
You do!
是的
I've been in a car all morning.
我已经坐了一早上的车了
I just ate a croissant crumb that I found in my bra.
我刚吃了在胸罩里找到的面包渣
I'm disgusting.
我好恶心
Yeah, I saw you do that.
我看到了
And it was super hot. Come here.
超级性感 过来
You come here. Come here.
你过来 你过来
No, you come here. Come here.
不 你过来 你过来
Hey, you want to hear something funny?
想听件有意思的事吗
One year ago today, almost to the minute,
一年前的今天 差不多就是这个时候
I was sitting at this very table
我坐在这张桌子旁
right in that seat.
就是那个座位
Oh, yeah. I can see it.
是的 可以想象到
Nursing your gin and tonic with three extra limes,
喝着金汤力克加三片青柠
doing the crossword,
玩填字谜
probably being all showboat-y about it.
说不定还卖♥♥弄一番
I wasn't being showboat-y about it.
我才没有卖♥♥弄
"Vesuvius." Boo-yah!
维苏威火山 厉害
Oh, wait, that doesn't fit.
等等 这个不对
The point is, one year ago today,
重点是 一年前的今天
I made a promise to myself right at this table.
我在这张桌子上对自己许下承诺
What was the promise?
你承诺了什么
I'm coming back, and I'm bringing you.
我会回来这里 而且我会带上你一起
Wait a second. Hold it.
等等 慢着
One year ago today, you hadn't even met me.
一年前的今天 你还没有碰到我
I know, but I knew I would.
我知道 但我知道我会
And now it's a year later.
现在是一年后的今天
And here I am.
我在这里
Here you are.
你在这里
Love in your eyes,
眼中有爱意
baked goods in your undergarments.
内衣中有烘焙食物
Yeah.
是啊
You picked a real winner, Mosby.
你找对人了 莫斯比
I did.
是的
Okay, seriously, what the crap
说真的 为什么要这么久
is taking so long with these rooms?
才能准备好房♥间
It was like this last year.
就跟去年一样
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I'll be right here.
我在这里等你
Sorry that took so long.
对不起让你久等了
Please...
请你
try to enjoy your stay.
尽量让自己在这里过得愉快
I will.
我会的
Try to.
要尽量哦
I will enjoy my stay.
我在这里会过得很愉快
Try.
尽量就好
Not gonna try.
不是尽量
Just... Just gonna do it.
就是 就是会愉快
Good for you. Not good for me.
好样的 这不算好样的
No, just-just neutral for me.
不 我这算不好样也不熊样
Attaboy. No, at not a boy.
真棒 不 没什么棒不棒
It gets better.
会好起来的
I am fine, Curtis. Okay?
我很好 柯蒂斯 明白吗
I enjoy and appreciate the happiness of other people
无论我是否有女友 我都会为
whether I am in a relationship or not.
别人的幸福感到开心与祝福
Okay? Curtis?
明白吗 柯蒂斯
So just-just...
所以
just go ahead and give me my one key
拜托你把我的那一把钥匙给我
because I am fine.
我好得很
Oh, come on! I need another drink.
有没有搞错 我得再去喝一杯
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表