couldn't hurt her, am I right?
没啥不好影响 对吧
Well, except maybe that new world syphilis.
除了在新世界染到的梅毒吧
But I digress.
不好意思 我跑题了
Barney, if you believe in the Bro Code,
巴尼 如果你如此遵守《兄弟法则》
how come you've broken it so many times?
那你怎么能无数次违反它呢
How dare you!
你怎敢胡说
I have never broken the Bro Code!
我从未违背《兄弟法则》
"Article 104:
第104章
The mom of a bro is always off limits."
兄弟之母不可"骑"
Okay, look, we've all had a lot of fun
我们总是拿我上了
joking about me banging your mom.
你♥妈♥的♥事情开玩笑
Not all of us. Continue.
不是我们 继续
But I swear nothing ever happened between the two of us.
我发誓 我和你妈之间什么也没发生
Trust me.
相信我
And what's going on with your fingers?
你的手指是怎么回事
That's how our bodies were intertwined.
我们的身体就是这么交缠的
All right, this is ridiculous!
够了 太过分了
It's ridiculous that you won't admit
过分的是 你不承认拉着罗宾的手
holding Robin's hand was weird.
是一件很尴尬的事情
It wasn't weird!
不尴尬啊
Yes, it was.
就是很尴尬
You know what?
我告诉你
We need a third impartial bro to settle this.
我们需要一个公正的兄弟来解决这事
To resolve this,
为了解决这件事
I really need to parse the text of the Bro Code.
我得好好研读下《兄弟法则》
It's too bad Marshall doesn't have a copy.
可惜马修没有这本书
Actually, I do.
其实我有
They were in the, uh, seat back pockets on my flight
我那辆飞机的座椅靠背袋里居然有这个
in place of the safety cards.
而没有乘客安全须知
I'm also pleased to announce the Bro Code is now available
我很荣幸宣布 《兄弟法则》
in select airlines across the country.
现在在特定航线上有供应
And Lufthansa.
还有德国汉莎航♥空♥公♥司♥
Der bro code is, like, huge in Germany.
《兄弟法则》在德国超火
Okay, so prove to me
好吧 那证明给我看
you can make a female friend.
你可以交到一个女性朋友
What about her?
她怎么样
Ugh! The girl with the bangs?
有刘海那位吗
Any chick who does that to her hair
凡是有那种刘海的妞
is going through a big life transition
都在经历一场我不想听的
I don't want to hear about.
人生重大转折
Next time, grow your bangs long enough to cover your mouth.
下一次 把刘海留长 把嘴巴遮住
Ha-pass.
淘汰
Okay, well...
好吧 好吧
What about her?
她呢
Ugh! Comfortable shoes?
舒适运动丑鞋妞吗
What, are you filibustering later?
怎样 待会儿要去打劫吗
It's after 5:00. Put on some heels.
已经过了五点了 麻烦穿上高跟鞋
Ha-pass.
淘汰
Okay, well, what about...?
那再看看
I haven't even pointed to anyone yet!
我还没指定人选呢
Now,
现在
although not expressly stated in the bro code,
虽然《兄弟法则》里没有明文规定
aweird moment between a bro
但是一个兄弟
and his bro's fiance is,
和他兄弟的未婚妻有"尴尬时刻"
in my bropinion... a violation.
以我的"兄见" 的确是违规了
No! Yes!
不 就是
However, Ted was helping robin as a friend.
不过泰德是作为朋友去帮罗宾
Therefore,
所以
holding her hand
拉着她的手
isn't necessarily a weird moment.
严格来说 不能算是"尴尬的时刻"
Yes! No!
就是 不
That being said... What?
也就是说 什么
...If we decide that holding any friend's hand
如果我们觉得拉朋友的手
is weird,
就是尴尬的事情
then, yes, Ted did break the Bro Code.
那泰德的确违反了《兄弟法则》
So, the question is this.
所以问题是
If Ted had gone to the park
如果泰德去公园
and held Barney's hand,
拉了巴尼的手
would it have been weird?
会很尴尬吗
No? Yes?
不会吧 会吧
See?
瞧
It's not weird at all.
一点也不尴尬
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Just be yourself.
跟平时一样
Say something nice.
说点好听的
Which one? I can't do both.
跟平时一样还是说好听的 只能选一个
Slut alert.
骚货就在前方
That's my 14-year-old daughter.
那是我十四岁的女儿
Crappy mom alert.
讨厌的妈妈在附近警告
Ugh! It's you. Nice bangs.
是你 刘海不错
What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事啊
I can't do this, okay?
我做不到
I was raised as a boy.
我从小被当做男孩养大
I don't get along with women.
我和女人合不来
Can we just drop it?
能不能别玩了
Okay, I never thought I'd take a page
我没想到我会借用
out of your fiance's Playbook, but...
你未婚夫《泡妞秘籍》里的手段
It's time to target the crying chick.
从哭泣的妞下手
Not weird at all.
一点也不尴尬
Marshall, why are we doing this?!
马修 我们为什么要这样做
Two dudes on a beach with a lifeless blob
俩男人在沙滩上 还假装旁边的
they're pretending is alive?
布娃娃是活人
It's stupid.
这也太白♥痴♥了吧
So, I guess that means
那也就说
Weekend at Bernie's is stupid, too.
《老板渡假去》这部电影也很白♥痴♥吗
E-lawyered.
电子说倒你
Now, before I can render a decision,
现在 在我做出决定之前
we need to recreate the variables
我们需要尽量再现
at the carousel as closely as possible.
当时旋转木马旁的情形
Since Ted says that he was comforting Robin,
既然泰德说他当时只是安慰罗宾
he needs to do the same for Barney,
那他现在就需要这样对巴尼
so, Ted, comfort Barney.
所以 泰德 安慰巴尼
I don't see how that...
我不明白这样...
Comfort... Barney.
安慰 巴尼
Barney, what is going on with you?
巴尼 你怎么啦
Why are you so upset with me?
你为什么这么生我的气
Marshall, this is stupid! I don't...
马修 这太白♥痴♥了 我不...
Accept the comfort.
接受他的安慰
Fine!
好的
I guess... I'm not really mad at you.
我想 其实我不是生你的气
I'm mad at myself.
我是在生自己的气
I should have met Robin at the carousel when she called,
罗宾打电♥话♥时 我就应该去旋转木马找她
but I was having such a good time greasing 12-year-olds.
但我忙于跟一帮12岁小子玩射杀游戏
Laser tag.
激光枪战
Helpful. Continue.
有帮助 继续
Look, Ted, I'm sorry that I've been taking it out on you.
泰德 很抱歉我迁怒于你
You were just being a good friend to Robin.
你只是作为一个好朋友 陪在罗宾身边
It's okay.
没关系
It would be different if you still had feelings for her,
如果你对她还有感觉 那就另当别论了
but you don't, right?
但你没有 对吗
Right?
对吗
Okay, now it's weird.
好吧 现在事情开始尴尬了
You still have feelings for Robin?!
你对罗宾还有感觉吗
What?! What?! What?! What?!
什么 你胡说什么 不可能
Okay, yes, sometimes I do.
好吧 有时候还有
Well, then, turn 'em off!
那就让感觉消失[关掉]啊
I would love to, but it doesn't work that way!
我也想啊 但我做不到
I'm a... I'm a human being. I-I-I don't have an off switch.
我是人 我没有控制感情的开关键
I'm shutting off.
我先关掉好了
There, there.
好啦好啦
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表