a little excursion with the boys right now.
我的小伙伴们来一次小远足
What? Where are you going?
什么 你们要去哪里
Me and the boys have to go teach someone some manners.
我们得去教训教训某人
Are there any elk on Long Island?
长岛这附近有麋鹿出没吗
** My gallant housekeeping crew *
* 我勤劳的女仆们
** Good morning. *
* 早上好
** Sir! Good morning. *
* 主人 早上好
** I hope you are quite well. *
* 大家今天精神好吗
** Quite well, and you, sir? *
* 非常好 主人您呢
** I am in reasonable health. *
* 我精神焕发
** And happy to meet you all once... *
* 也很高兴看到你们都在...
Oh, bother it!
真扫兴
I'll get it.
我去开门
Ahoy, Marshall!
你好 马修
Are you okay, Robin? No, I'm not okay,
你没事吧 罗宾 我有事
because apparently, I am marrying my dad in a few hours.
因为再过几小时 我就要和我爸结婚了
Oh, sweetie, no.
乖女儿 别这么想
I'm sure that's not true.
事情不会变成那样的
I mean, th-there's so much you don't know about your father.
我是说 你父亲还有好多事你都不知道呢
There were...
我们...
Oh, there were so many other red flags in our marriage.
我们的婚姻中亮起过无数次的红灯
I mean, for instance, do you know that
比方说 你知道
before he was engaged to me,
在和我订婚之前
he was engaged to marry an exotic dancer?
他曾经和某个脱衣舞娘订过婚吗
Hello! Red flag!
看看 大红灯
Oh, Genevieve, not good.
这下惨了
And did you know that one time,
还有一次
to impress women,
为了勾引女人
he dressed up like a prussian aristocrat,
他扮成了俄♥罗♥斯♥贵族的样子
Had a painting of himself made,
还弄了一张自己的肖像画
and posed next to it in an art gallery?
挂在画廊 并站在旁边摆出同一姿势
Can you imagine?
你们能想象吗
Oh, that's a rough one.
这个也太惨了
Darling, darling, the list goes on.
亲爱的 我还没说完呢
He would always take his mother's side in arguments.
每次吵架 他都是站在他妈那边
He never checked with me before making plans.
他制定计划前从不和我商量
And our rehearsal dinner...
而我们的彩排晚宴...
Oh, boy, did we have it out right before our rehearsal dinner!
我们在晚宴前大吵了一架
Thank you, Linus.
谢了 莱纳斯
For the first ten years I knew him,
我认识你父亲的前十年
I didn't even know what your father did for a living.
完全不知道他是干什么工作的
Every time I used to ask him,
每次我问他
he'd just say... Please!
他只会说... 拜托
Yes, that's exactly what he used to say.
没错 他就是这么回答我的
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Heck of a jab, Marshall.
这一拳打得真重啊 马修
Well-placed.
打得真准
Captain, i know something happened
船长 我知道昨天晚上
between you and Lily last night.
你和莉莉之间发生了什么
What?
什么
No. Nothing happened.
没有 什么也没发生
Captain's honor.
我以船长的名义发誓
Well, you can ask my fiance.
不信可以问我的未婚妻
Fiance? What-what fiance?
未婚妻 什么未婚妻
Captain.
船长
Permission to clear things up? Granted.
请批准让我来解释一下 准了
Me. We're engaged.
就是我 我们订婚了
It's "boats, boats, boats"!
这不是"大船 小船 好多船"的妞吗
Ted, look! Uh, yeah.
泰德 快看 看到了
I mean, yeah, I know her from that commercial.
我是说 对 我看过她的广♥告♥
Boats, boats, boats!
大船 小船 好多船
And only from that commercial.
也只看过广♥告♥而已
No, you banged her. Remember?
才怪 你和她上过床 你忘了吗
Like, a bunch of times.
还上过好多次呢
You knocked "boots, boots, boots."
你上了"大床 小床 好多床"
All right, captain. What the hell happened here last night?
够了 船长 昨晚到底发生了什么事
Well, it was just after four bells.
昨晚 船钟刚刚打了第四次[凌晨两点]
Ahoy!
你好
Hi, I-I know it's late,
我知道很晚了
But I've got to get out of here.
但我要离开这
So I sent the car. When she got here...
于是我派了车过去 她到了后
Lily, what a lovely...
莉莉 见到你真...
Can I use your powder room?
我能借用洗手间吗
And then she went to the powder room.
然后她去了洗手间
She was in there quite a while, actually.
她在那里待了一段时间
Probably a deuce. Go on.
可能是大号♥ 继续说
And when she came out, she had to leave right away.
她出来后马上就走了
It was odd.
很奇怪
But I assure you, nothing inappropriate happened
但我保证 我和你妻子间没发生任何
between me and your wife.
不道德的事
Captain, I understand what you're saying,
船长 我明白你的话
but what you don't understand
但你不明白的是
is that Lily is my wife,
莉莉是我老婆
and I love her way too much
我太爱她了
to behave rationally right now!
现在完全丧失了理智
En garde!
准备
This is the best day of my life.
今天是我一生中最精彩的日子
Oh, darling, come on, no, no.
亲爱的 别这样 不是的
You're not marrying your father.
你才不会嫁给你父亲
I mean, your father...
我是说 你父亲这样的人
I mean, let's just put it this way.
我这样说吧
Your father was a sociopath.
你父亲是反♥社♥会♥者
He slept with over 20 women.
他睡过的女性超过20名
And sure, you know,
没错
we were friends for years first
一开始的几年我们是朋友
and it was entertaining watching him lie
因为看他为了把妹子
to those poor girls to get inside their snow pants,
撒各式各样的慌 的确挺有意思
but I should have known back then
但我当时就应该知道
this was not husband material.
这不是当老公的料
I mean, even your uncle Jim, you know,
就连你的叔叔吉姆
his gay black brother...
就是他的同志黑人兄弟
Will you shut up!
你闭嘴好吗
Go for Barney!
我是巴尼
Your bride is freaking the crap out right now.
你的新娘现在吓坏了
Where the hell are you?
你到底在哪里
I warn you, captain,
我警告你 船长
I've pretended to have a duel with actual swords twice.
我用真剑 假装决斗过两次
I warn you, Marshall,
我警告你 马修
I was on the olympic fencing team.
我曾经是奥♥运♥会击剑队的
Won three gold medals.
得过三枚金牌哦
I warn you, captain,
我警告你 船长
I'm starting to feel like this was a mistake.
我开始觉得这是个误会
I think I'd better not say where I am.
我还是不要说我在哪比较好
I am not kidding around here!
我可不是开玩笑的
Tell me where you are!
快告诉我你在哪
We're at the captain's house.
我们在船长家里
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
I am so busted.
我完蛋了
Thank you, Linus.
谢谢你 莱纳斯
You have another piece of gum?
你还有口香糖吗
I can keep a secret.
我能守住秘密
I can keep a secret real good.
我非常擅长保守秘密
Are you chewing gum?
你在嚼香口胶吗
I can keep a secret like nobody's business,
我能把一个秘密保守成高级机密
'cause it is nobody's business.
因为它不关任何人的事
You never chew gum.
你从来不嚼口香糖
You shouldn't chew gum in here.
你不应该在这里嚼口香糖
'cause it's a secret, and I'm keeping it!
因为它是秘密 而我就要保密
Wait! Stop the duel!
慢着 不要决斗
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表