By the way, I love your hair.
顺便说下 我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair!
我也喜欢你的发型
Imaginary women, right?
想象中的女人也这德行
I need everyone to just be quiet, please.
麻烦大家安静一下
Look, I know that I could have handled all of this better.
我知道这件事我本可以处理得更好
But setting aside the fact that all of our friends are here
先不说我们所有的朋友都在这里
and that we don't speak Italian,
还有我们不会说意大利语
if we stay in New York, we both get to follow our dreams.
如果我们留在纽约 两人都能追求梦想
Are we really gonna go someplace
我们真的要去一个
where only one of us gets to do that?
只有一人能追求理想的地方吗
Of course not. Well, then how can you...?
当然不去 那你怎么...
Wait-- what?
慢着 什么
We're not moving to Italy.
我们不会搬去意大利
We have a baby. It makes sense to stay here.
我们有孩子 留在这里才是有意义
Even I know that. You do?
就算是我 也明白这道理 是吗
So... I win?
那么 我赢了吗
Well, then, ho, hey, ho.
那么 胜利咯
In your ethereal face, ghost Lily.
缥缈的空气脸无话可说了吧 鬼魂莉莉
Oh, yeah, the convincer right here!
说服专家在此
She thought I was gonna lose.
她还以为我会输
You are gonna lose.
你会输[失去]
You're gonna lose this.
你会失去这个
If you keep lying to me,
如果你继续骗我
if you keep cutting me out of decisions,
如果你继续不跟我讨论擅自决定
if you keep using words like winning and losing
如果你在谈论我们的婚姻时
when you talk about our marriage.
继续用"输赢"这种词
It's not like it'll happen all at once,
不是说会一下子失去
but if you keep acting this way,
但如果你继续这样
little by little,
渐渐地
you're gonna lose me.
你将会失去我
Is that what you want?
你真的想要这样吗
No, of course not.
当然不想
You're not my enemy. You're my wife.
你不是我的敌人 你是我的妻子
My wife!
俺妻子
Right?
对吗
No. Sorr... Sorry.
不 对不起
We should probably head back.
我们应该回去了
Do you want to watch the sun come up?
你想看日出吗
Sure.
当然
Thanks for meeting me here.
多谢你在这里见我
I'm heading over to the east side to stuff a dead squirrel
我正要去城东将一只死松鼠
into a different ex-boyfriend's mailbox,
放进另一位前男友的邮箱里
so, you know, this made sense.
所以约在这里比较顺路
Of course.
当然了
So, can I have the locket?
把项链还给我好吗
No.
不好
What? Jeanette...
什么 珍妮特
Ted, listen to me. You're being crazy.
泰德 听我说 你是个疯子
I'm being crazy?! Yes!
我是个疯子 是的
How long have you been hung up on Robin?
你对罗宾恋恋不舍多久了
Eight years?!
八年吗
And you're still killing yourself
而你依然不顾一切地为她
to fetch dumb little trinkets for her.
去到处找这条破项链
That's crazy!
这就叫疯狂
That's more than crazy.
不止是疯狂
I don't think there's a word for what that is!
我都不知道有什么词可以形容了
Actually, there is a word for that. It's love.
有一个词可以形容 就是"爱"
I'm in love with her, okay?
我爱她 明白吗
If you're looking for the word
如果你想找一个词来形容
that means caring about someone beyond all rationality
歇斯底里地在乎一个人
and wanting them to have everything they want,
希望她/他能拥有想要的一切
no matter how much it destroys you,
哪怕会让你粉身碎骨 你也在所不惜
it's love!
这就是"爱"
And when you love someone, you just, you...
当你深爱一个人时
You don't stop, ever.
你永远抑制不了这份感情
Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy.
哪怕别人对你翻白眼 称你为疯子
Even then. Especially then!
哪怕是这种时候 尤其是这种时候
You just-- you don't give up!
你千万不能放弃
Because if I could give up...
因为如果我可以放弃
If I could just, you know, take the whole world's advice
如果我可以接受全世界的建议
and-and move on and find someone else,
忘掉过去 重新开始
that wouldn't be love.
那就不是爱了
That would be...
那就是
that would be some other disposable thing
某个用完即弃的东西
that is not worth fighting for.
根本不值得我拼命去争取
But I-- that is not what this is.
但我... 我对她不是这样
So, please, can I have the locket?
求你了 把项链还给我好吗
Cuckoo.
疯子
I think we should get back together.
我觉得我们应该复合
And... new day.
终于迎来新的一天
Yep, new day.
对 新的一天
Come on.
我拉你起来
Okay, you need to get at least a little sleep.
你至少应该睡一会儿
A few final thoughts.
最后一些忠告
Don't get married until you're 30.
30岁前不要结婚
Play laser tag once a week.
一周玩一次激光枪战游戏
Give at least as many high fives as you get.
尽量主动和人击掌
Teacup pigs are lady magnets,
茶杯猪是吸妞神器
but very hard to care for.
但照顾起来太费事了
Not worth the effort.
不值得费这个力气
The same goes for dogs and babies.
狗和宝宝也一样
And most importantly,
最重要的是
whatever you do in this life,
无论你今生做什么
it's not legendary
没有朋友
unless your friends are there to see it.
在你身旁见证 就算不上是传奇
Good luck, boys.
祝你们好运 孩子们
Take care of the game for me.
为我照顾好我的事业
We will.
我们会的
Did you ever get his name? No.
你知道他的名字吗 不知道
What'd he give you? I don't know,
他给你什么东西 不知道
But I think it's important.
但我觉得这个很重要
Lil-lily...
莉莉
I love you. And I'm so sorry.
我爱你 对不起
It doesn't matter where we live.
我们生活在哪里不重要
I just want us to be together...
我只要我们在一起
We're staying in New York.
我们留在纽约
What? No. Yes.
什么 不是吧 是的
It just makes sense.
这样才有意义
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
I have to let go now.
我该放手了
I know you do.
我知道
When we went out on our first date,
我们第一次约会
at the end of the night,
道别的时候
did you want me to kiss you?
你当时希望我吻你吗
Yeah, I did. Damn it!
是的 我靠
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表