Kids, it was two days before Barney and Robin's wedding.
孩子们 距离巴尼和罗宾的婚礼还有两天
And everything was going off without a hitch.
一切似乎都风平浪静 进展顺利
Been waiting for the perfect time for this,
我一直在等喝这瓶酒的最佳时刻
and, my friend, that time is...
我的朋友 就是今天啦
I saw you and Robin at the carousel.
我看见你和罗宾在旋转木马那了
Okay, there was one slight hitch.
好吧 还是出现了点小风浪
She called me to help her,
她打电♥话♥叫我去帮她
and there you were
而你却在那里
in the rain holding hands with my fiance.
在雨中 紧握着我未婚妻的手
What up?
搞啥呢
Nothing up.
啥都没有
Everything down.
完全没搞
All parts of me down.
完全没有"搞"的念头
Look,
听我说
you were busy, so I-I...
你那天很忙 所以
I went to the park to help her look
我去公园帮她找
for this locket she buried years ago.
她多年前埋在那里的项链盒
She couldn't find it, she got upset,
她找不到那项链盒 十分沮丧
I held her hand. End of story.
于是我才握着她的手 仅此而已
Cool! I just wanted to air that out.
好吧 我就是想把这事说清楚
You know, bro to bro.
咱俩兄弟情深
You're my best friend and my best man.
你是我的好友 又是我的伴郎
Of course I trust you.
我当然信任你
Oh, come on.
拜托
You don't have to cry about it.
这样你就感动得痛哭流涕啦
It's not that.
才不是因为你
That was a $600 bottle of scotch.
那瓶威士忌价值600大洋呢
Oh, my God.
我的天
I hope Marshall gets here for the rehearsal dinner.
真希望马修能及时赶来参加彩排晚宴
Thank you, Linus.
谢了 莱纳斯
He's somewhere in Wisconsin in a rental car.
他租了辆车正行驶在威斯康辛的某处呢
Hertz? I mean, it hurts a little
是磨叽车行吗 是磨叽得有点过分
but I'm not gonna cry about it. Hey!
但我还不至于为此哭泣 哈哈
We've been doing that all afternoon.
我们玩这个哽玩了一下午了
Oh, who's that for?
这位子给谁留的
Marshpillow.
修修枕呀
Kids, as you may recall,
孩子们 你也许还记得
whenever Marshall left town for a few days,
每次马修出远门的时候
Lily would compensate with a body pillow
莉莉总是抱着一只套上马修的衣服的
she dressed up and named Marshpillow.
大枕头做替代品 并取名修修枕
Pretty normal stuff.
正常得很 不是吗
But with Marshall stuck driving across the country,
但马修还在开车穿越全国的旅程中
Lily decided to upgrade.
莉莉决定来个升级版
Meet Marshpillow 2.0!
欢迎修修枕2.0版本登场
Hey!
请看
Am I on?
各位看见我了吗
Hey, guys!
大家好呀
Hey, Marsh. Hey, Marshall. Hey.
嘿 马修 马修
It's like you're really here.
就像你本人亲临现场一样
Hey, Ted.
泰德
Can you give me a gander of the environs?
能让我看看周围的环境吗
This place looks beautif...
这地方真是美...
Wait for it.
等一下
He's frozen.
卡屏了
Same thing happened last night at the worst possible time.
昨晚也是这样 刚好卡在最不巧的时间
I had just gotten on all fours and taken off my panti...
我刚刚趴下 脱下我的小内内
Now Lily's frozen.
莉莉也卡屏了
...Ful.
呆了
This place is beautiful!
这地方真是美呆了
Lily, it looks like you really put
莉莉 看来你在这上面
some time into this, huh?
花了不少时间啊
Though I wonder if
不过我想
instead of dressing up
与其把你的巨型老公抱枕
your giant husband doll like Malibu Ken,
打扮得像芭比的男友
you could've spent a minute or two--
你还不如多花点时间
I don't know--
那什么
planning the weak ass bachelorette party you threw me?
好好策划下你帮我举办的凄凉单身派对呢
I-it's possible I forgot to send out the Evite.
我可能是忘记发送电子请帖了
Robin!
罗宾
Happy bachelorette party!
祝你有一个快乐的单身派对
You invited Patrice to my bachelorette party?!
你邀请了帕特里斯来参加我的派对吗
No.
没有
You know, it's funny.
好笑的是
When I was planning Barney's bachelor party,
当我策划巴尼的单身派对时
I managed to wrangle his boyhood hero, Billy Zabka,
我费尽心思请来了他儿时的偶像 比利·泽布卡
from the Karate Kid.
《空手道小子》中的演员
But you scored Patrice.
你却请来帕特里斯这一"重量级"嘉宾
I'm sorry, Robin.
我很抱歉 罗宾
I-I've just been so consumed with our move to Rome.
我被去罗马的事搞得心力交瘁
I guess I forgot to invite the girls.
所以才忘记了邀请你的闺蜜们
Yeah, Lily, I'd like to show you how it's done.
莉莉 让我来教你该怎么做吧
Billy Zabka, what a great guy.
比利·泽布卡 那人真不错
Look at how thorough Ted was planning the best man poker game
看看人家泰德帮巴尼策划伴郎扑克赛
he's throwing for Barney.
花了多少心思
Wait, I think I'm on some sort of delay here.
等一下 我感觉自己好像慢了你们一拍
Best man visor for the dealer.
这是伴郎发牌人专用的帽子
Customized playing cards.
特别订制的扑克牌
Barney's the king.
巴尼是国王
And... the queens
王后牌
are naked.
都没穿衣服
It was my first decree.
本王第一道法令就是这个
Plus, Ted handwrote all of the table cards
而且 泰德还亲笔誊写了所有
for the reception in calligraphy.
招待会用的桌号♥名牌
The man's a wizard with a pen.
那字写得犹如王羲之转世呀
Oh. I don't know about all that.
我可不敢这么说
Though I was approached
不过当年
by the decorating committee to make the...
学校装饰委员会的确找过我
signs for our senior prom.
写毕业舞会的标语
I'm told they were quite the hit.
听说这些标语受到盛赞
Hey, buddy, listen,
那个 老弟 听我说
you're gonna kill me,
你估计会想杀了我
but I forgot to bring the table cards.
我忘记带桌号♥名牌了
Uh, I'd hate to ask you to redo them...
我实在不好意思请你再写一遍
Say no more. The best man is on it.
不必多说 包在伴郎的身上
Thanks, Ted.
谢了 泰德
S-so now the best man
于是现在伴郎
is painstakingly handwriting 200 table cards,
不辞辛苦地手写了200张桌号♥名牌
but my maid of honor forgot
而我的伴娘却忘记按下
to click "Send" on an Evite.
电子请帖上的发送键
I didn't forget to invite the girls
不是我忘记邀请你的闺蜜
to your bachelorette party.
参加你的单身派对
You have no girls! What?
而是你根本没有闺蜜 你说什么
What?
她说什么
What?
怎么可能
What? I... all my girls.
不可能 我有好多闺蜜
I gave you a list.
我不是给了你一张名单吗
This list? Yeah.
你说这份单子吗 对
"Tall girl from work,
"高妹同事"
"mouth-breather from coffee shop,
"咖啡店蠢妞"
"average-sized girl from that place"?
"那里的中等身材妞"
Ooh. Sorry I didn't track her down.
真抱歉 我没能找到她
She sounds great!
她貌似人很好的样子
She's actually kind of a bitch.
她其实人挺贱的
Face it, Robin.
承认吧 罗宾
You hate women, and...
你讨厌女人
women hate you.
女人也讨厌你
Ted didn't go to his prom?
泰德没去毕业舞会吗
Classic.
妙啊
While lily was dropping the ball as Robin's maid of honor,
当莉莉是罗宾不称职的伴娘时
the best man was busy knocking it out of the park.
称职的伴郎正忙于大显身手
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表