Wait. Wait, wait. You know what would really prove
等等 等等 你知道怎么才能证明
we're not some old married couple?
咱俩不是平淡的老夫老妻吗
Doing it somewhere we're not supposed to.
在不该做的地方做
No, not what I mean.
讨厌 我不是指身体部位啦
Oh. Like the elevator or the pool cabana.
我是指在电梯 或是泳池小屋里
Uh, how about the roof?
去房♥顶怎么样
Who gets married this far away?
谁会在这么远的地方办婚礼
And the humidity.
而且还这么潮湿
They're here.
他们到了
What do you say we make this bang a home game? Yes.
我们还是回房♥正常打一炮吧 好吧
We're locked out.
门锁住了
I guess we could try the back door.
试试走后门吧
Of our suite.
我是说套房♥的后门啦
There's a back door.
我们房♥间有个后门
No, I locked it.
不行 那我也锁上了
Okay, it's fine.
好吧 没关系
We'll race down to the front desk
我们冲到楼下前台
and get a key before anyone notices us.
避开所有人去取备用钥匙
Too late.
来不及了
It's like we're in a zombie movie. Seriously.
这场景就像僵尸电影 还真是一模一样
They move at a slow shuffle,
他们行动缓慢
they moan a lot and, if given the chance,
不时低声呻♥吟♥ 一旦有机会
they chew your ear off.
就会把你唠叨个半死[耳朵咬下来]
But they're family and I love 'em.
但他们都是我的亲人呀 我爱他们
Their wisdom is priceless.
家有一老如有一宝
"Finally tell my upstairs neighbor
"鼓起勇气向楼上邻居
how I've been feeling all this time."
反映我一直以来的真实感想"
Yeah.
没错
Hi. Um, I live downstairs,
我住你家楼下
and, well, I've always wanted to say this to you, but...
有件事我一直想告诉你 却
I've never had the guts.
缺乏足够的勇气
So here goes.
现在我要说
Are your shoes made of lead?!
你的鞋全是铅做的吗
Because you are the loudest upstairs neighbor in history!
你真是有史以来楼上走路声音最大的邻居了
Oh, oh, and you suck at the bongos! But, hey...
你的小手鼓也打得很烂 不过
keep practicing!
不要放弃练习哦
In the middle of the night!
你每次都在半夜练习
Before any important interview I've ever had!
尤其总是在我要参加面试的前一夜
"Come clean about April 26."
"坦白4月26号♥的事"
What happened April 26?
4月26号♥发生了什么事
Can you believe people used to actually swim in those things?
你能想象过去人们的泳衣是这样的吗
"Meet me at Coney Island, see?
"在康尼岛见啰
"I'll be doing the Charleston atop my giant-wheeled bicycle
我会在查尔斯顿骑着我的大轮子自行车"
in an era where folks inexplicably talked like this."
在那个时代 人们居然会这样对话耶
Ted.
泰德
Hey, bud, I was just about to take, uh,
老弟 我正要把
Lily's rehearsal dinner dress to the dry cleaner.
莉莉的婚礼彩排晚宴裙送去干洗呢
Oh, that's too bad.
太不巧了
Because, uh, I was just watching The Princess Bride
我刚才在看《公主新娘》时
when something occurred to me.
突然冒出个想法
How, at the end, Andre the Giant hooks 'em up with those horses
是不是最后巨人安德烈用马匹让他们团聚时
and then Inigo Montoya is like,
剑客埃尼戈·蒙托亚说
"Fezzik, you did something right." And it's like,
"菲兹克 你总算做了件好事"
"Bro, Andre's been doing stuff right the whole movie:
"拜托 巨人整部电影里都在做好事"
"Knocking out serpents, busting down castle doors,
"是他击退了大蛇 撞破城♥堡♥大门"
"Basically carrying your revenge-and-sangria-soaked ass,
"一路都在照顾满脑子只有复仇和满身酒气的你"
"So instead of being a patronizing jerk,
"与其这样混♥蛋♥装逼"
"how about a simple,
"还不如直接说一句"
'Hey, thanks for the horses, bro.'"
"谢谢你的马 兄弟"
That's totally what you were thinking, right?
你想到的是这个吧
No, I... No, I came over...
不 不是的 我过来是
God, that's a really good point.
哇 你这个观点真不错
But here's my point.
但这是我的观点[刺刀]
And your point.
以及你的刺刀
Why haven't we done this in forever?
我们怎么好久都不玩这个了呢
Ted, you know damn well why we haven't.
泰德 你深知我们不玩的原因
Sorry, Lily. Sorry, Lily.
对不起 莉莉 对不起 莉莉
I almost killed my wife, Ted!
我差点手刃我老婆呢 泰德
I almost killed my wife!
我差点手刃我老婆呢
I almost...
我差点
"Hello!
你好
My name is Inigo Montoya!"
在下是剑客埃尼戈·蒙托亚
"You killed my father."
你杀了我的父亲
"Prepare to die!" "Prepare to die""
准备受死吧 准备受死吧
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
I loved that dress you cut in half.
我最喜欢你砍成两截的那条裙子了
It was the perfect combination of slutty and classy.
它完美地集淫♥荡♥与端庄于一体
Well, what about your backup dress?
你那条备用裙呢
Oh, it's just classy, Ted!
那条就只剩端庄而已 泰德
Thank you, Linus.
谢了 莱纳斯
Look, I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
No, it's not good enough.
道歉有用的话要警♥察♥干嘛
Since I'm being
既然我被迫穿上
forced to wear something I don't want to,
我不喜欢的衣服
you should have to wear something you don't want to.
那你也应该穿上你不想穿的衣服
Why am I the only one being punished?
不能只有我一人受惩罚呀
Marshall's just as responsible for your dress as I am.
你的裙子毁了 马修也有责任啊
Yeah, but he's in the middle of Wisconsin.
但他还在威斯康星呢
How am I gonna punish...
我要怎么惩罚...
Say cheese!
笑一个
Go, Pack, go!
绿湾包装工队 加油
I'm sorry, Dad.
但愿你的在天之灵能原谅我
There's got to be someplace to bang around here.
难道就没有能打炮的地方吗
I'm starving. I knew we should've hit the buffet when...
我饿死了 早知道就去吃自助...
Don't say "Buffet".
别跟我提"自助餐"
That attracts old people. Same goes for "Coupon,"
老年人才喜欢那玩意儿 还有什么"优♥惠♥券"
"60 Minutes" and "Mandy Patinkin."
《六十分钟新闻》 和"曼迪·帕廷金"
W... Robin, you're being paranoid.
罗宾 你反应太过激了
Old people don't magically sense it
又不是所有的老人
when you say "Mandy Patinkin."
都对"曼迪·帕廷金"这个词敏感
Patinkin...
帕廷金
Quick, the ice machine room.
快 去冷藏室吧
It's too cold for them in there.
里面很冷 他们绝对受不了
I'll protect you, Robin.
我会保护你的 罗宾
You'll always be safe with me.
跟我在一起 你很安全
Take her!
别杀我 杀她
You bitches best get out of my hiding spot.
你们两个熊孩子 快点滚出我的藏匿点
The only thing not checked off on this list is
这份单子上唯一没实现的是
"Scotch with Barney."
"跟巴尼喝苏格兰威士忌"
That's the easiest one on here.
这是最容易实现的一条啊
You are avoiding him. I'm not.
你果然在躲他 我没有
We've both been busy.
只是大家都比较忙而已
Besides, Marshall and I are saving that scotch
而且 我跟马修准备把威士忌留着
to have a drink with Barney before the rehearsal dinner.
在婚前彩排之前跟巴尼一起喝
Because it's not just any bottle.
因为这不是一瓶普通的酒
It's a $600 Glen McKenna 30-year.
这是价值600美金的30年陈酿酒
What I didn't know at the time was...
我当时并不知道
I told those idiots these death rods are not welcome here.
我明明警告过那俩白♥痴♥ 别在这玩危险武器
What is it with dudes and swords?
男人们到底为什么喜欢剑
Oh, this is fun.
真有意思啊
Oh, yeah, and it's so cool when I go like this.
是啊 这样挥舞一下特帅是吧
Hi. My name is Rodrigo DeGoya.
我是剑客罗尼戈·迪托亚
You killed someone I love!
你杀了我爱的人
Prepare to dance!
准备"跳舞"吧
Yes, kids, that's what your Aunt Lily thought the line was.
孩子们 莉莉阿姨记错台词了
We'll switch it with this cheap bottle of whiskey.
拿这瓶便宜的威士忌换吧
You peel the label off the Glen McKenna.
你把那瓶酒的标签撕了
On it!
好的
Then we'll pour the... Robin!
然后我们把... 罗宾
Damn, that's smooth.
靠 这酒真醇和
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表