I'm just some guy you used to know back in new york.
我只是你在纽约认识的一个人而已
How...?
怎么会
That's a $600 bottle.
这要600块一瓶呢
Ted, that's grand larceny.
泰德 这是重大盗窃
You really could go to jail for this.
你真的会因此而坐牢
That's the dream.
这就是梦想
So...
那么
You're moving to chicago.
你要搬去芝加哥了
I'm going to chicago.
我要搬去芝加哥了
Why? I know Marshall and Lily might leave,
为什么 我知道马修和莉莉也许会走
but it's only a year, and in the meantime,
但只走一年 与此同时
we'll still see each other all the time.
我们依然可以随时见面
You, me, Robin...
你 我 罗宾
I need a new start.
我需要一个新的开始
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会非常想你的
Well, here we are.
我们到了
Good luck in there.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢
And don't worry,
放心吧
at the reception, I'll yell,
在婚宴上 我会大喊
"The lead singer sucks skunk junk,"
"主唱超烂 烂过臭蛋"
after every song.
唱完每一首都会喊
I'll come up with something better than "skunk junk."
我会想个比"臭蛋"更好的词
No, no.
不
"Skunk junk" is pretty solid.
"臭蛋"已经绝了
You can't yell that at the lead singer.
你不能冲主唱这么喊
Because I don't suck skunk junk.
因为我不是烂过臭蛋的主唱
Wait, are you saying...?
慢着 你是说
I'm coming in. Darren and I are gonna have a chat
我要进去 戴伦得和我谈谈
about my band!
我的乐队的事
Skunk junk.
臭蛋
For the record...
我先说下
His first word
他说的第一个词
was "mommy."
是"妈咪"
This is my band. I started it.
这是我的乐队 是我一手创立的
And if anyone is getting fired here, it's you, Darren.
如果要踢人 也是踢走你 戴伦
So hit the bricks,
赶紧走人吧
S-skunk...
臭
Junk.
蛋
Is that even a little bit intimidating?
有那么一点点的吓人吗
Nope, and the knitting's not helping.
没有 而且打毛衣更是帮倒忙
I'm sorry, I just met this baby and he needs a hat.
抱歉 我刚碰到一个宝宝 他需要一顶帽子
What... you can't fire Darren.
你不能踢走戴伦
He gets how hilarious and adorable I am.
他懂我有多搞笑多可爱
Plus it is so inspiring
而且他克服自己的母亲
how he overcame his mother being eaten by a barracuda.
被梭鱼吃掉这件事 真是激励人心
Gah! It's Finding Nemo.
这是《海底总动员》的剧情
That's new.
这倒是新招
There's no defeating the devil.
战胜恶魔是不可能的
New plan. Linus, if at any point
新计划 莱纳斯 今晚任何时候
tonight you see me with an empty glass...
你看到我手中的酒杯空了
Kennedy package.
肯尼迪套餐
It's a very popular choice this weekend.
这周末非常受欢迎
Thank you, Linus.
谢谢你 莱纳斯
Uh, Lily?
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Pause?
休战好吗
Pause.
休战
Thank you, Linus.
谢谢你 莱纳斯
There are real villains in this world.
这个世界上有不折不扣的恶人
But they don't always get real justice, do they?
但他们并不是总能得到制裁 对吗
You want to believe karma's gonna get them.
你想相信他们会有恶报
All right, who wants a drink?
谁想来一杯
I'm stealing.
我偷来的
But karma doesn't always come through.
但恶人并不一定有恶报
I love how strong your marriage is.
我欣赏你们的婚姻如此恩爱
And you don't need to lose weight, Louise,
你不需要减肥 露易丝
No matter what he told me.
不管他跟我说什么
Catch you on the flip-flop, muchachos.
回头见了 兄弟们
Sorry, mi amigos.
对不起 朋友们
I guess you have to accept that sometimes in life...
我想你必须接受 有时人生中
...You just don't get that knockout punch.
你就是击不出致胜的那一拳
Hey, can I get some ice?
给我些冰块好吗
The best man just punched me in the face for no reason.
伴郎刚才无缘无故打了我一拳
Oh, what, that's funny to you?
怎样 你觉得很好笑吗
You know what? I quit.
好啊 我退出
You can have your stupid band back.
你的烂乐队还给你
I miss being in a band
我怀念待在一个
where people are decent to each other
成员间会彼此尊重的乐团
and there's no drama.
而且不会搞内讧
I'm going back to the new Guns n' Roses.
我要回新枪与玫瑰乐队
Linus, whoever that best man is,
莱纳斯 无论这个伴郎是谁
I would like to buy him a double of your finest scotch.
我都要请他喝一杯你们这里最好的威士忌
** You started a band *
* 你成立了一个乐队
** That was cool for a while *
* 拉风一阵而已
** But it turned pretty bland *
* 最终平淡无奇
** I started a fight *
* 我挑起了一场争斗
** With a neighbor next door *
* 和隔壁的邻居
** And his pesky wife... *
* 还有他讨人厌的老婆
Here you go.
给你
Is this from one of you guys?
是你们请的吗
Nah. No.
不是
Well... This is incredible.
太好喝了
What is this?
这是什么
It's the Glen Mckenna 35-year.
这是35年格伦麦肯尼威士忌
Wait a minute.
慢着
This whole time, you had Glen Mckenna 35-year?
你有35年的格伦麦肯尼威士忌
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么从来不说
You didn't ask about the 35.
你们又没问过
And, kids, that's the first drink your mother ever bought me.
孩子们 这是你们母亲请我喝的第一杯酒
Hey, Barney, I'm so sorry I missed your rehearsal dinner.
巴尼 对不起我错过了你的彩排晚宴
Oh, that's okay.
没事
We didn't even know you weren't here, jerk.
我们都没注意到你不在 混♥蛋♥
Listen, I know that I can't make up for being late,
我知道迟到的事没法补偿
but I did get you a-a special gift.
但我为你准备了特别的礼物
Well, hand it over, fathead.
给我吧 笨蛋
Well, you might want to wait until after the wedding photos.
我想你会希望在拍完婚礼照后收礼
Hand it over now, travel breath.
现在就给我 赶路口臭男
Okay, Barney, I'll hand it over.
好吧 巴尼 我现在就给
Oh, God, it's the fourth slap!
老天 第四个耳光
I don't know why I was so obnoxious.
我真是自讨苦吃
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表