We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
And if you're going to New York, you're not gonna want
还有 如果你要去纽约
to go through Pittsburgh.
最好不要经过匹兹堡
94 backs up around Allentown,
94号♥公路在艾伦镇周围堵得厉害
so you're gonna want to stick on 80.
还是老实走80号♥公路吧
Jerk face!
臭八婆
Come on, universe.
老天 开开眼吧
I'm a nice guy.
我可是个好人
Send me a miracle.
赐予我奇迹吧
And then the universe sent your uncle marshall...
老天给你的马修叔叔送来了
Herm.
赫姆
Okay, people, let's move it along.
各位 速度点
What do you want? You want a car?
你要什么 要车吗
You got a car. Beat it.
给你车 下一位
What kind of car do you want?
你想要哪种车
Too slow, you get a minivan.
太慢了 给你个小型货车
Next. Ah, midsize sedan.
下一个 中型轿车
Incoming. Next.
继续 下一个
Yes! You want a gas option?
你想要汽油期权
Nobody wants a gas option. Get out of here.
谁会要汽油期权 走开
Next.
下一个
Hello. I need a car.
你好 我需要一辆车
You've got it. That's all of them.
给你 到此为止
We're all out of cars, everybody.
我们没有车了 各位
Wait, no!
等等 不是吧
You let this guy beat you?
你居然输给这个老男人
Ma'am, it's not a race.
女士 这又不是比赛
That right there is why you lost.
这正是你失败的原因
Maybe this is your fault.
可能这得怪你
Did you ever think of that?
你想过没有
Maybe if you had just been a little bit nicer,
如果你能够友善一点
then you would be the one driving this lovely...
你也许就能开走这辆可爱的...
What kind of car is it?
这是什么车
Now, kids, I don't remember the actual name of this car,
孩子们 我记不起这车真实名字了
but to an environmentalist like marshall,
但是对马修这样的环保人士来说
this car was a monstrosity.
这车绝对是野兽派
2006 Monstrosity.
2006年产的野兽汽车
Monstrosity
野兽
'cause global warming's not real.
全球变暖跟车无关
Oh, no, not a Monstrosity.
不 野兽不行
I'll take it. I can't drive that.
我要 我不能开那辆车
I can. Give me the Monstrosity.
我能开 给我野兽
Do you have anything else? I'll take the Monstrosity.
还有其他的车吗 我要野兽
There's nothing else. Give me the keys, old man!
没其他车了 把钥匙给我 老头儿
It's just so freaking huge!
那车太大了
Well, actually it's a Monstrosity Sport,
其实是运动车型
so it's a little smaller.
要小一些
Monstrosity sport
运动型野兽
it's still freaking huge.
体积仍然庞大
Fine. I'll take it.
好吧 我要了
But I'm also gonna need a baby seat.
我还需要一个婴儿座
We're all out of baby seats. Get out of here.
没有婴儿座了 快走开
Oh, my god-- what am I gonna do?
天啊 我该怎么办
I don't care.
不关我的事
Can I make a suggestion?
能听我说两句吗
I rent the car,
车归我
then I go buy the car seat, come back here,
然后我去买♥♥婴儿座 回来这里
pick you guys up, and then the three of us
接上你俩 然后我们三人一起
drive to New York together.
开车去纽约
Let me get this straight.
让我把话说清楚
So, you're gonna rent the car,
你要租这辆车
go and get a baby seat for my son,
去给我儿子买♥♥婴儿座
and then drive all the way back here to pick me up.
然后再大老远开回来接我们
That's right.
对
Well, then you're gonna need some cash. Here.
那你肯定需要点钱 给
Hundred bucks ought to cover it.
一百块应该够了
So, we'll see you soon.
好 待会见
You got it, Michael! Marshall.
没问题 迈克尔 我叫马修
Doesn't matter now, does it?
现在已经不重要了 对吧
Remember this day, Marvin.
记住这一天 马文
Not only is this the day that we either saw prince
不仅仅因为这一天我们看见了好人
or a... A really flamboyantly dressed greyhound,
还看见了穿着衣服的伊猎犬
It's also the day that your dad chose not to be a jerk...
还因为这一天 你老爸不做一个混♥蛋♥
and put his trust in humanity.
而是选择相信人性
Just watch where it gets us.
静候佳音吧
Shucksy-doodles!
软趴趴的君子
Uncle marshall was just about ready
马修叔叔就要
to abandon his faith in humanity.
放弃对人性的信任
But let's back up a little bit.
但是 我们倒回去一点
And now the true tale of the Stinson curse.
斯丁森诅咒的真实故事
Moscow, 1807.
莫斯科 1807年
What a wonderful night at the opera.
美好的剧院一夜
Wouldn't you agree, comrade Barnovski?
你赞同吗 巴尼维斯基同志
I would indeed, comrade Jamesokoff.
绝对赞同 詹姆士科夫同志
But you know what made it truly wonderful?
你知道美好的真正原因是什么吗
Being here with my wife...
和我的妻子同行
The beet in my borscht, the fur on my hat,
你是我灵魂的泉源 生命的另一半
the only person I've ever been attracted to, ever.
你是我至今唯一倾慕的女性
I feel the same way about Kyle...
我对凯尔也是这种感觉
My plutonic friend from work.
清白的同事关系
Is it just me,
只有我感觉到
or did that feel like we hit an old gypsy woman?
还是大家都感觉到撞了一个吉普赛老女人
Yep. Old gypsy woman.
没错 吉普赛老女人
Good call, Barnovski. Oh, well, she's just a peasant.
说得好 巴尼维斯基 她只是个乡下人
Home, Smirnoff.
回家 司木露
Wait, she's saying somethink!
等等 她在说话
Hornier.
淫♥荡♥
Hornier.
淫♥荡♥
Hornier?
淫♥荡♥
Sonobovich!
去他妈的斯基
Did she just put a curse on us?
她刚刚对我们下了诅咒吗
Eh, nonsense, brother.
胡话 兄弟
Okay, let's go, Smirnoff.
好了 走吧 司木露
Smirnoff?
司木露
Homina, hominovich. Mmm,
哇塞 哇塞赛
Smirnoff, I would climb you like the Kremlin wall.
司木露 我要爬遍你身上的每一寸
What's happening to me?
我是怎么了
Don't you see? You're getting hornier, brother,
你不明白吗 你变得好淫♥荡♥ 兄弟
just like the old gypsy woman said!
正如那个吉普赛老女人说的
Oh, hello there.
美女你好
ever had a white Russian?
试过白俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
For the next 200 years,
接下来的两百年
every male member of the Stinson family
斯丁森家族的每一个男性
was afflicted by the gypsy's curse,
都逃不脱那个吉普赛人的诅咒
an unquenchable thirst for booty
无法抑制泡妞的欲望
that no committed relationship could ever satisfy.
那种稳定感情永远也满足不了的欲望
That is, until my brother James
直到我的哥哥詹姆斯
Met his husband Tom.
认识了他的丈夫汤姆
The day they got married, they lifted the curse forever,
他们结婚的那天 将诅咒永远解除了
freeing me from the shackles
把我从和许多不同的女人
of having sex with lots of different women.
做♥爱♥的锁链中解救了出来
Although, sometimes
不过 有时候
Robin and I still use the shackles.
罗宾和我还是会用锁链
Bondage five!
捆绑击掌
I can't, I can't, I can't.
铐住了 击不到
go for Barney!
我是巴尼
Thank you, Linus.
谢谢你 莱纳斯
This is worse than I thought.
比我想象中还要糟糕
I know. Showtime,
我知道 只有娱乐时间台
no HBO?
连HBO台都没有
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表