Mm, detective Mosby is
莫斯比侦探是
the case-crackingest private dick on the scene.
犯罪现场破案率最高的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Really? Like that case from eight years ago
是吗 八年前那宗案子
you still haven't cracked?
你还没破吧
I'm callin' it.
我放弃了
Damn it!
我靠
My greatest failure.
我最大的失败
I will solve this case.
我会破了这个案子
Now, there were three people nearby
巴尼给我那张照片的时候
when Barney gave me that head shot:
周围有三个人
Karate Kid bad boy Billy Zabka,
《空手道小子》中的坏小子比利·泽布卡
A shifty-eyed bellhop,
贼眉鼠眼的服务员
and robin's cousin Claude from Quebec
还有来自魁北克 罗宾的表弟克劳德
with the neck trouble.
对了 他的脖子疼
Right, 'cause an elaborate conspiracy is much more likely
对 这绝对是一场精心筹划的阴谋
than you leaving the photo next to an open ink bottle.
而不是因为你把照片放在打开的墨水瓶旁边
Thank you! You can't even detect sarcasm!
谢谢 你连挖苦都侦查不出来
Why don't you just try to fix the photo?
你何不想想怎么修复那张照片
Don't you have ink remover?
你就没有除墨剂吗
Of course I have ink remover.
我当然有除墨剂
I'm not one of those sloppy, punk calligraphers
我才不是那种为了让自己字迹看上去工整
who's in it for glory over craft.
而用除墨剂的书法家
No, we got to solve this!
不 我们一定要侦破这案子
Now, the question is,
问题是
which of those three suspects
这三个嫌疑人中
had the most cause to frame me?
谁最有可能陷害我
The one that I replaced as barney's best man?
那个被我顶替 不能当巴尼伴郎的人
I'm coming for you, Mosby.
我不会放过你的 莫斯比
Billy Zabka!
比利·泽布卡
Okay, real quick, I need fresh-cut English lavender,
快快快 给我新摘的薰衣草
a copy of Shakespeare's 18th sonnet,
莎士比亚的第18首十四行诗
and enough nutella to cover a 60-year-old woman.
能涂满一个60岁女人全身的巧克力酱
Oh, great. You guys escaped.
太好了 你们出来了
Got rescued!
终于得救了
Are you okay?
你们没事吧
A bit shaken up.
有点冷
Being trapped in an elevator is scary.
被困在电梯里是挺恐怖的
No, Barney lowered in a tv
不 巴尼放下来一台电视机
showing some pretty graphic 1970s pornography.
里面放的都是70年代的黄♥片♥
Still, a lot of familiar faces in there.
里面有好多熟悉的面孔
Well, not just faces.
其他"东西"也挺眼熟的
I'm gonna go find my wife.
我得赶紧去找我老婆了
Nice job, bro.
看你干的好事 老哥
Mom was just about to get some action
自从老妈怀上我后
for the first time since she conceived me.
好不容易有机会能放纵一下
Barney, this has to stop.
巴尼 你别闹了
You're being delusional.
你别乱想了
Mom is not getting back together with Jerry.
咱妈和杰瑞是不可能复合的
Because she's getting back together with my daddy!
因为她要和我老爸复合
I see what you're doing.
我知道你想干什么了
You didn't bring your dad here to marry us.
你带你♥爸♥来 不是替我主持婚礼
You want him to get back together with mom!
你是想撮合他和咱妈
Which is completely insane, by the way.
这完全不可能 好吗
Um, my dad's single, mom's single.
我爸是单身 咱妈也单身
Your dad's happily married with two kids.
反而是你♥爸♥婚姻幸福儿女成双
Which one makes more sense?
你觉得哪一对成功几率比较大呢
I agree. It's a tie.
我同意 他俩不相上下
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
You back down
你主动放弃
and let me get my mom and dad back together?
好让我爸和咱妈重归于好
Um, how about you back down
为什么不是你主动放弃
and let me get my mom and dad back together?
让我爸和咱妈破镜重圆
I can already picture it.
我已经想象到那画面了
** We're reunited and we're going so strong*
* 你我破镜重圆 感情更深从前
** My wife died parasailing and I've moved on *
* 我妻死于跳伞 而我再觅良缘
** And now our Barney-boy will always be near *
* 我家乖儿巴尼 也在常伴身旁
** I'll come to live with you and it won't be weird *
* 三人同住一起 也不觉得奇怪
Of course not, wuv-wuv!
当然不会 小可爱
** Back together and forever we'll be *
* 让爱破镜重圆 一家人永不分
** Mom *
* 老妈
** And dad *
* 老爸
** And Barney makes three *
* 还有小巴尼
We love you, champ!
我们爱你 乖儿子
** And I'll live here, too, since we're married *
* 因为结了婚 我也住一起
** And I'm totally cool with it! *
* 嫁鸡就随鸡 我也没问题
That's completely insane.
这完全不可能
This is how it's gonna be.
事情应该这样发展
** We're reunited and I'm feeling so glad *
* 我俩重归于好 心中无限欢喜
** I'm so much sexier than Barney's dad *
* 巴尼老爹不如我 性感超他千万倍
** Back together, now our life's right on track *
* 家人幸福团聚 生活重回正轨
** But she's banging my dad behind your dad's back *
* 但你老爹不知道 绿帽早已戴上头
** When you're at work, I'm all over her rack *
* 你前脚出门上班 我后脚进门上她
*- * That's not true * - * Yes, it is*
* 你说谎 * * 是真的
** That's not funny *
* 一点不好笑
** Mom, break the news *
* 老妈 告诉他们真♥相♥
** Okay, we're screwin' like bunnies *
* 好吧 我们是干柴点燃烈火
** I'll kick your ass *
* 老子灭了你
** I'd like to see you try *
* 有种你就来
** Well, my dad would win in a fight *
* 你♥爸♥肯定打不过我爸
**No, my dad would win in a fight*
*才怪 你♥爸♥肯定打不过我爸
*- * No. * - * Yeah. *
* 才怪 * * 就是
** My dad would win in a fight *
* 你♥爸♥肯定打不过我爸
No, my dad would win in a fight! Nuhuh!
你♥爸♥肯定打不过我爸 才怪
Don't fight!
别打了
I'm marrying into this family.
我居然要嫁入这种家庭了
You stupid! I won't stop.
你个笨蛋 我才不住手呢
Where the heck is this parasailing place?
这跳伞的地方到底在哪儿
You know what? I'm gonna... I'm gonna call Jerry.
算了 我还是...打个电♥话♥给杰瑞吧
Oh, that's weird. I just lost cell reception.
真奇怪 我手♥机♥突然就没信♥号♥♥了
Yes. Weird.
是啊 好奇怪哦
Lot of pretty paintings in this hotel.
这旅馆里好多漂亮的画
I like how they've been... framed.
我很欣赏他们...装框[陷害]的方式
I've noticed the vintage, antique,
我也注意到了这些古老雅致
gilded Victorian frames, too.
描金的维多利亚画框
I'm not blind... But what are you getting at?
我又不是瞎子 可你到底想说什么
You know damn well what I'm getting at!
你心里很清楚我想说什么
You're jealous I got the best mansmanship back,
你嫉妒我拿回伴郎的身份
so you destroyed that photo as part of some diabolical scheme
于是你恶意毁掉那张照片
to make me look bad.
来让我名誉扫地
I bet you even found some other photo of Wayne Gretzky
你肯定还找到了其他韦恩·格雷茨基的照片
so you could swoop in and save the day.
好让你大展身手挽救局面
You're insane.
你疯了吧
Am I? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Am I? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Where were you today at 3:15 p.M.?
你今天下午3点15分时人在哪里
Right here getting a massage.
我人在这里做按♥摩♥呢
Rocked a 60-minute deep tish.
享受了一个小时的"深度按♥摩♥"
Now if you'll excuse me, detective,
你不介意的话 侦探先生
I think I'll go have some pineapple.
我要去吃点菠萝了
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道菠萝的事
Everybody knows about that!
人人都知道菠萝的事
Excuse me?
不好意思
You destroyed that photo, didn't you?
是你毁了那照片 对不对
No, I didn't.
不 不是我
Admit it! I complained about you to the bell captain,
承认吧 我向领班投诉了你
so you got your revenge.
于是你就报复我
You complained about me?
你投诉了我吗
No.
没有
So, Claude...
克劳德
I see that you're a Montreal Canadiens fan.
我注意到你是蒙特利尔加拿大人队的粉丝
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表