The Farhampton Liquor Store is actually pretty high-end.
法汉普顿的贩酒店卖♥♥的酒还高端的
And their security is a total joke.
但是保安工作简直是个笑话
Thanks.
谢谢
And thanks for not telling Robin the list was mine.
谢谢你没有告诉罗宾这张清单是我的
But I don't get it.
但我有些不明白
You're so against me moving.
你这么反对我离开
Why'd you help me out?
为什么要帮我
For a guy who loves New York this much,
对一个如此深爱纽约的人来说
to leave it, you must really need to go, huh?
离开 一定是迫不得已的吧
Yeah, I really do.
对 我的确是迫不得已
Okay, but there's still one item left on this list.
好吧 清单上还有最后一条
Time to check it off.
是时候完成了
Yeah, I should probably wait for Marshall.
我还是等等马修吧
Well, we both know he may not get here in time.
我们都知道他可能不会及时赶到
Be honest.
说实话
Have you been avoiding Barney?
你一直在回避巴尼吗
Maybe a little.
有一点吧
This is the biggest weekend of his life,
这是他一生最重要的周末
and you're his best bro.
你是他最好的兄弟
No matter how awkward you feel,
无论你觉得有多尴尬
i-if you're not there for him,
如果你没有陪在他身边
you will always regret it.
你会后悔一辈子的
Okay.
好的
Hey, Ted. Yeah.
泰德 什么事
You wrote down all these things to say good-bye to,
你写下了所有要告别的东西
but so many of them are good things.
但其中许多是美好的回忆
Why not just...
何不只是
say good-bye to the bad things?
对不好的回忆告别呢
Say good-bye to all the times you felt lost.
告别所有你觉得失落的时光
To all the times
告别这么多年
it was a no instead of a yes.
总是你总是被拒绝 而不是被接受
To all the scrapes and bruises,
告别所有的瘀青和伤痕
to all the heartache.
告别所有的心痛
Say good-bye to everything you really want to do for the last time,
告别所有你真心只想最后一次做的事
but don't go have one last scotch with Barney.
但不要和巴尼喝最后一杯威士忌
Have the first scotch
和巴尼喝第一杯
toasting Barney's new life
庆祝他即将步入新人生的威士忌
because that's a good thing,
因为这是美好的记忆
and the good things
而美好的记忆
will always be here waiting for you.
永远会在这里等着你
What?
怎么啦
Turn the page.
把清单翻过来
"Get one last life lecture from Lily."
"最后一次聆听莉莉的人生大道理"
Well, you're dreaming
如果你觉得
if you think that's the last one of those.
这是最后一次 那你就是在做梦
Been waiting for the perfect time for this,
我一直在等着最佳时机跟你喝一杯
and, my friend, that time is...
我的朋友 最佳时机就是...
I saw you and Robin at the carousel.
我看见你和罗宾在旋转木马那了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表