Sister?
姐妹
Who needs a lady hug?
来个姐妹抱抱怎么样啊
Ugh! What the hell are you doing?!
滚开啦 你在干什么啊
Wait. Did you just "ugh" my hug?
慢着 你对我的拥抱发出厌恶声吗
I don't need a hug.
我不需要拥抱
I'm pissed off because
我生气是因为
the Rangers just lost to the Boston Bruins.
纽约游骑兵队刚刚输给了波士顿棕熊队
I hate the Boston Bruins!
我恨波士顿棕熊队
Look, Barney, I hate these feelings.
巴尼 我也讨厌这种感觉
I hate myself for having these feelings.
我讨厌我自己还有这种感觉
No one wishes they would go away more than I do,
最想这种感觉消失的人是我自己
But I just... I... I can't seem to make that happen. I've tried.
但我就是做不到 我尽力了
Well, then, try harder!
那就使出浑身解数
I'm marrying her in less than two days!
两天后我就要娶她了
What the hell are we gonna do about this?!
我们该如何解决这个问题
As she watched Robin make a new friend, Lily was happy...
看到罗宾交了新的朋友 莉莉很高兴
for two seconds.
就高兴了两秒钟
Oh, no! Oh, come on, Ref!
不是吧 拜托 裁判
I haven't seen that much hooking go unpunished
我最后一次看到这样钩人不受罚
since my last trip to vegas.
还是在赌城
And I was on that trip, because we are best friends now.
我也去啦 因为我们现在是最好的朋友
Hey, this might sound a little nutty, but
这话听起来可能有些疯癫 但是
how about we inject a sexual edge
不如我们给咱们永恒不变的友谊
into our abiding friendship that...
注入激♥情♥四射的性♥爱♥
...in no way jeopardizes our emotional connection,
前提是既不会伤害我们的情感联♥系♥
or respective marriages?!
又不会影响各自的婚姻
Aw! Hell, no!
绝对不行
Excuse me.
不好意思
I've got a Boston brewin', if you know what I mean.
我得去把"波士顿"排一下 你懂我意思吧
You listen, and you listen good.
听着 你给我听好了
If I see your face around Robin again,
如果被我看到你再次出现在罗宾身边
You will be crying about a lot more
比起你的宝贝纽约罗杰斯队[音近游骑兵队]
than your precious New York Rogers.
你会更加地痛哭流涕
Rangers? I will cut you!
游骑兵队 老娘会砍死你
Forgot my purse.
我忘了拿包
You know what?
知道吗
That's why I only need you.
所以我有你就够了
'cause you're a psycho.
因为你是个疯子
My psycho.
我的疯子
I am, aren't I?
我的确是 对吧
There's the blushing bride!
害羞的新娘在这里呢
Back off, Patrice!
滚开 帕特里斯
Look, Barney, the truth is, it was weird at the carousel.
巴尼 其实在旋转木马时气氛是很尴尬
On some level, it's probably been weird
从某种程度上来说
between me and Robin ever since we broke up.
我和罗宾分手后 我们之间气氛就一直很尴尬
But you're my brother.
但你是我的兄弟
I would never do anything to hurt you, ever.
我决不会做任何伤害你的事 永远不会
I mean it, I swear!
这是真心话 我发誓
I'll-I'll even swear it on the Bro Code.
我可以对着《兄弟法则》起誓
The Bro Code's stupid.
《兄弟法则》是一本烂书
How dare you!
你怎么能这样说呢
I'd be honored.
这是我的荣幸
I can't promise that
我不能保证
I'll ever get to a place where it won't be
我能达到一个我和罗宾之间
at least a little weird between me and Robin.
一点尴尬感觉都没有的境界
But I don't want to lose you as a friend, either of you.
但我不想失去你们 你们都是我的朋友
So I will do everything I can
所以我会尽一切努力
to move on and live with it.
抛开过去 勇敢地前进
The question is... can you?
问题是 你可以吗
I'm sorry, Ted. I just... can't do this.
对不起 泰德 我做不到
I fold.
不跟了
What about the best man?
伴郎呢
I fold, too.
我也不跟了
I fold.
我不跟了
There goes my belly buster.
又是差一张就有顺子
You sandbag all night,
装了一晚的孙子
only to bluff a couple of rags, pre-flop,
只在没发公用牌前 手中两张烂牌时虚张声势过
and wind up with a dry board.
结果发了公用牌却是一手高牌[全是单个]
That's what you get
和一帮傻瓜玩牌
for limping in shorts-tacked with a pack of donkeys.
在筹码不多时跟注 就会有这种下场
Muck city.
我盖了
I fold!
我不跟了
Yeah... Oh, right. I knew that.
是的 我懂
I knew that, I knew that, I knew that.
我懂 我懂
Okay, two players left.
好的 还剩两个玩家
You are bluffing, robot man.
你在虚张声势 机器人
I raise.
我加注
Hey, billy, do you mind
比利 麻烦你
pushing my chips into the center of the pot?
将我的筹码推到赌桌中♥央♥吗
Preferably with gusto, because...
最好有气势一些 因为
I'm all in!
我全下
Oh! Oh, boy!
我的天
All right, all right.
好的 好的
And that's how I became Barney's best man again.
就是这样 我又成为了巴尼的伴郎
Everything was back to going off without a hitch.
一切又回归风平浪静
I'm coming for you, Mosby.
我会来找你的 莫斯比
Okay, there was one slight hitch.
好吧 小风浪又出现了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表