You Barney? Yeah.
你是巴尼吗 是的
Get in.
上车
Is any of this true?
有一句话是真吗
Of course. Now, hang on to your "chayers."
当然是真的 现在 下巴别掉下来
For that day I was called before...
那日之会 我以前也曾参加过
The high council of players.
泡妞好手的最高议会
Gentlemen, for your attendance here, our deepest thanks.
非常感谢各位 亲自出席会议
I'm sad to say, this council has a poacher in its ranks.
我遗憾地宣布 议会有人偷猎
For Barney here
这位巴尼
picked up a girl outside his territory.
在他的领域外泡了妞
The east side
东区
is Tuxedo Charlie's turf.
是燕尾服查理的地盘
He's mad.
他很生气
True story.
千真万确
The agreement of 2004 quite clearly did define
2004年的协议中 曾很明确地规定
Fifth avenue to be our hunting grounds' dividing line.
我们猎艳分界线 就定于第五大道
Your west side college girls are not the slip I park my boat in.
我绝不会"停船"到 西区的大学女生
So you should know
你也应该明白
my east side debutantes are quite verboten.
东区的懵懂少女 你也绝不能染指
Members of the council...
议会成员
Bros... nobody wants a war.
兄弟们 没人想要开战
Of course I've not forgotten the agreement of '04.
我当然没有忘记2004年的协议
What can I say? A bonehead move.
我能说什么 一次愚蠢之举
Defend it? I'm not able.
为自己辩护 我无话可说
But, bros, have I not been a bro
但是兄弟们 难道对在座的
to each bro at this table?
兄弟们来说 我不够兄弟吗
My friend from Brooklyn, pickle jar Bob,
布鲁克林的朋友 泡菜罐鲍勃
will give some validation.
可以为我作证
Remember that young tourist
记得想找宾州车站
who was looking for Penn Station?
那位年轻女游客吗
She'd just come in from Boston,
她刚从波士顿过来
had a wicked good-in-bed look.
一脸床技好的模样
I gave her bad directions and she ended up in red hook.
我给她指错了方向 她去了红钩区[布鲁克林]
Shut up, Barney. Whoa, Bronx Donnie,
闭嘴 巴尼 布朗克斯区唐尼
Let's not get excited.
别这么激动
Tuxedo Charlie's not the only one here who's been slighted.
这里被踩到头上的 不止燕尾服查理一人
You told her you were Jeter in your quest to lie upon her.
你为了上她 就告诉她你是基特[洋基队队长]
Impersonating Yankees is my thing.
冒充洋基队是我的专长
Have you no honor?
你还要不要脸啊
Gentlemen, please, let's not blow
先生们 请不要破坏
this detente to smithereens.
现在和谐的气氛
Council recognizes Captain Bill,
议会允许机长比尔发言
our bro from Queens.
来自皇后区的兄弟
Thank you.
谢谢
You all know me,
你们都认识我
and you all respect my game.
尊重我的伎俩
I dress up like a pilot and meet girls in baggage claim.
我扮成飞行员 在行李处泡妞
And on my long-ass subway ride from 61st and Woodside,
我从61街伍德赛德 坐地铁大老远而来
I came up with a plan to keep you on each other's good side.
在路上我想到办法 为让你们不伤和气
Barney, you have wronged these two.
巴尼 你对不起他们两位
So, for the game they're losing,
为了弥补他们的损失
you now must grant them each
现在你必须允许他们
a west side hottie of their choosing.
各选一位西区的美女
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
That's the settlement?
这是和解办法吗
Come on, that's rather silly.
拜托 这样够傻的
Gentlemen, what say you?
先生们 请表态
I want Robin.
我要罗宾
I want Lily.
我要莉莉
Please. Bronx Donnie?
得了吧 布朗克斯区唐尼
No chance he could get me in the sack.
他决不可能泡到我
Tell that mafioso I know something he can whack.
麻烦转告下黑♥手♥党♥ 我认识有妞他能搞
Ladies, don't you worry,
女士们 不用担心
your fair legs can all stay closed.
你们俩的玉腿 依旧可以紧闭
'cause luckily they took
因为幸好他们
the counteroffer I proposed.
接受我的还价
Well, gentlemen,
先生们
it seems there's nothing I can say to sway you.
看来我说什么都不能动摇你们了
Charlie, Donnie,
查理 唐尼
Say no more, I gladly will repay you.
别再说了 我很乐意补偿你们
Carlotta, some champagne.
卡洛塔 上香槟
Let's toast before we all adjourn.
我们休会前 先来干杯吧
To boobies.
敬咪♥咪♥
Oh, and b-t-dub,
顺便说下
y'all just drank poison.
酒里有毒
Ha-burn.
玩死你们
And thus, my friends, I have become,
于是 我的朋友们 我
through methods somewhat gory
以血腥手段成为
The player king of New York city.
纽约市泡妞之王
Boom.
赞
The end.
故事讲完了
True story.
真实故事
Well, that was great.
太精彩了
Your little story tickled all our ribs.
你的传奇小故事 让我们哄堂大笑
But one mistake you made, sir,
但你犯了个错误 先生
was forgetting to call dibs.
忘了先喊妞归你
No! Not fair.
不 这不公平
But I'm the King.
我才是泡妞之王
And such a better dresser. Sorry, dude,
穿衣品味比他好 对不起 哥们
But that's revenge
这是为了报复你
for Lisa the professor.
先上了教授丽莎
Let's have another round.
咱们再喝一轮吧
Your mommy said.
你妈咪说
And so we had one.
于是我们又喝了一轮
The night wore on, and I must say,
夜渐渐深了 我得说
it wasn't a half bad one.
那晚还不错
What memories. Our young and happy hearts
多美好的记忆 我们年轻快乐的心
were hot as fire.
热情似火一般
Feels like a lifetime since those days.
那些日子似乎 已经恍若隔世
Sorry, folks,
对不起 各位
Flat tire.
爆胎了
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Now I'm never gonna make it to Nantucket.
我永远到不了南塔克特岛了
Oh, look a fireworks display.
烟花表演
Some rockets red glare action.
火箭之光烟花
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thought my glaucoma drops were causing a reaction.
我以为眼中景象 全怪青光眼药水
Marvin, I'm so sorry this whole journey's been a bummer.
马文 对不起这次旅途超级波折
Soon you'll be right back in mommy's arms, as warm as summer.
很快你会回到妈妈的怀抱 温暖如夏
But sadly while your troubles stop once we get to the inn
可悲的是 我们到达旅馆的那刻
the moment we arrive is when my troubles will begin.
就是你的麻烦结束 我的麻烦开始的那刻
Sometimes daddies screw up,
有时候爸爸们做错事
sometimes mommies get upset.
有时候妈妈们会生气
I really hope this weekend is a memory you'll forget.
这个周末的记忆 我真心希望你会忘记
So look up at those fireworks, enjoy the falling embers...
快看天上的烟花 享受坠落的火光
And that, kids, is the very first thing
孩子们 这是你们的马文哥哥
your cousin Marvin remembers.
记得的第一件事
Gentlemen and ladies, it'll be an hour or so...
女士们先生们 还要等一小时
before the truck gets here to give our
拖车才能到达
broken bus a tow.
把坏巴士拖走
So in the meantime I suggest we all get nice and cozy.
我建议大家都把自己弄得舒舒服服的
We're gonna be here for a while.
我们得待上一段时间
Uh, ring-around-the-rosy?
做个玫瑰花环游戏如何
Yeah!
好的
How far do you suppose it is to the Farhampton Inn?
这里离法汉普顿旅馆有多远
I'd say about five miles away.
我想五英里外吧
Oh, no.
不是吧
What's with the grin?
你笑什么
Then Marshall looked up heavenward,
于是马修抬起头望向天空
and swore by night's first star
对着天上第一颗星星发誓
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表