No potshots at my mom.
你不许说我妈妈
Fine, no distracting me with your calves.
好 不许拿你的小腿诱惑我
Fine.
好
I love you, Lilypad.
我爱你 小莲叶
I love you, Marshmallow.
我也爱你 马修棉花糖
Now...
好的
...how could you take that job without telling me?!
你为什么不跟我商量就接受了工作
Baby, I'm sorry,
宝贝 对不起
but they needed an answer right away.
可是他们需要我马上答复
This is a huge opportunity,
这么好的机会
it could be very good for our family,
对我们家也有好处
and we have to at least talk about it.
所以我们最起码也应该谈谈这事
Sorry, you lost your chance to talk about it
很抱歉 你当初没跟我谈
when you didn't talk about it.
现在已经没有谈的机会了
We're going to Italy.
我们去定意大利了
But I could be a judge.
但我要将成为一名法官
We can't give that up for what is clearly just a hobby.
不能为了你所谓的爱好 就白白放弃
Pause.
休战
No pause.
开战
That "hobby" is my dream.
那个爱好是我的梦想
We're going to Italy.
我们一定要去意大利
But it's my dream to...
可是当法官也是我的梦想
We are going to Italy!
我们去定意大利了
Baby, can you just...?
宝贝 你能不能
We are going to Italy!
我们去定意大利了
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
You went behind my back.
你瞒着我
You hurt me.
你伤害了我
You were more selfish than I have ever been to you.
我从未对你做过这么自私的事情
You broke up with me and moved to San Francisco.
你曾经和我分手 搬去旧金山
Barney! You're being stupid.
巴尼 你太傻了
The-the-the company is setting you up as their fall guy
公♥司♥摆明了让你做背黑锅的人
for all of their illegal activities.
承担所有违法行为的责任
No, you guys are being stupid.
不 你们才傻
Especially Ted.
尤其是泰德
What? I didn't say anything.
什么 我什么也没说
And then, kids, Barney revealed to us his master plan.
孩子们 接着巴尼说出了他精心策划的大计
It all went down a few months after the wedding.
那将在婚礼后几个月实施
Hey, Greg?
格雷格
I know you're busy, but FYI,
我知道你很忙 但要告诉你
I've been colluding with the Feds.
我是联邦调查局的卧底
They know everything.
他们知道你的一切勾当
And they're on their way up right now
而且现在他们就在来的路上
to shut down this division and arrest you.
过来关闭公♥司♥ 逮捕你
Door closed or...?
关门还是...
What?
什么
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Oh, gosh, countless moral reasons...
老天 数不清的道德原因
could have applied,
都可能成为理由
but this is pretty much revenge for stealing my girlfriend.
但基本上是为了报复你抢我的女友
See? That day, I vowed
瞧 那天我发誓
I would do everything in my power to track you down,
我会尽我所能找到你
gain your trust,
获得你的信任
and then destroy you.
然后毁掉你
Who are you?
你是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Just a guy who served you coffee once.
只是给你端过一次咖啡的人
Peace out, loser.
再见 废物
You son of a bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
I will destroy you! Get your hands off of me.
我会灭了你 别碰我
Why are you bringing up San Francisco?
你为什么要提旧金山的事
That was seven years ago.
这事都过去七年了
Because you are being
因为你再一次
selfish all over again.
当一个自私鬼
Marshall, I apologized over and over again.
马修 我一次又一次地道歉
Now you're saying you never have forgiven me?
你现在是说 你从未原谅我吗
There is nothing more important to me than our family.
这世上对我来说 最重要的就是我们一家
You know that.
你是知道的
Well, let me ask.
那我问你
What if you had found success in San Francisco?
如果你当时在旧金山成功了呢
How do I know that you even
我又怎么知道
would've come back to me?
你是否会回来找我
Stop it.
别说了
Are Marvin and I
马文和我
and any other future children we may have
还有我们以后可能有的孩子
just some consolation prize?
会不会只是你的安慰奖呢
I have to get out of here.
我要离开这
Babe?
宝贝
So, Barney,
巴尼
I still haven't heard you pronounce
我还是没听到你发出
that last syllable.
最后一个音节
At our wedding, will there be
在我们婚礼上 是否会有
a ring bear-er?
戒童
The truth is...
事实是
...yes, there will be a ring bear-er.
是的 会有戒童
His name is Trevor Hudson,
他叫特雷弗·哈德森
I worked with his mother, and he's adorable.
我和他母亲是同事 他很可爱
I want our wedding to be perfect, Robin.
我希望我们的婚礼是完美的 罗宾
Me, too.
我也是
Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs.
我上楼了
He's okay to crash with you, right? Yup,
他睡你的房♥间没问题吧 没问题
we'll see you in the morning.
我们早上见
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, I got one last question for you.
我还有最后一个问题
And I can't believe I haven't asked it yet.
真不敢相信我到现在还没问
Dude, you're getting married tomorrow.
哥们 你明天就结婚了
How are you doing? Good.
你状态如何 很好
I mean, I'm a little nervous,
我有点紧张
but I love Robin more than I've ever loved anyone,
但罗宾是我这世上最爱的人
and I'm gonna do everything I can to make her happy.
我会尽一切努力让她开心
For a long time,
很长时间以来
deep down,
内心深处
I've felt sort of...
我觉得自己
broken?
不会爱
I don't feel that way anymore.
我现在没这种感觉了
Robin, along with the idea that vengeance
罗宾 以及即将到来的
will soon be mine,
报仇雪恨
has made me 100% awesome.
令我百分百地屌♥爆了
I'm proud of you, buddy.
我为你骄傲 兄弟
Globan froban.
[赫特语]
Okay. Come on, Jabba.
好吧 来吧 贾巴
Big day tomorrow.
明天是大日子
Tab for the night?
今晚的账单
Just so you know,
跟你说一下
those last few rounds of
最后几轮喝的
35-year Glen McKenna were not cheap.
35年格伦麦肯尼威士忌可不便宜
You know what?
这样吧
Charge them to the bride's room.
记在新娘账上吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on. Let's go. We got you.
来吧 我们走 我扶着你
Kids, it's your grandmother's favorite rule.
孩子们 这是你奶奶最喜欢的惯例
Nothing good happens after 2:00 A.M.
凌晨两点后 没好事发生
Hi. I-I know it's late, but I've got to get out of here.
我知道很晚了 但我得离开这里
Marshall and I just had a huge fight.
马修和我大吵了一架
You will?
你愿意吗
Oh, my God, thank you.
我的天 谢谢
Everything is fine.
一切安好
Okay? Just don't freak out.
明白吗 别害怕
I'm not freaking out.
我没害怕
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表