Here's the part that still keeps me up at night:
让我知道现在都会气得睡不着的是
the fourth fry he took...
他吃掉的第四根薯条...
the fourth fry he took...
他吃掉的第四根薯条...
Buddy, you oka... you okay?
老兄 你没事吧 还好吧
The fourth fry he took...
他吃掉的第四根薯条
...was an accidental curly.
是意外混进去的弹簧薯条
You don't take a man's accidental curly.
吃别人意外得到的弹簧薯条乃大忌啊
You take a man's wife
宁可抢别人老婆
before you take his accidental curly.
也不抢人意外得到的弹簧薯
If you wanted curly fries so bad,
如果你们这么想吃弹簧薯条
why not just order them in the first place?
为什么一开始不就点一份呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. 'Cause that's what you want.
哈哈 说得好像我们都想吃那种
All curly fries.
全部都是弹簧薯条
Regular cut with a few accidental curlies.
普通的薯条加几个意外混进去的弹簧薯条
That's what you want.
这种才是你想要吃到的
That's the dream. He's right.
那是梦幻版的完美薯条 他说得对
That is the dream. No!
梦寐以求啊 不
I refuse to look down from the altar
当我站在圣坛上对我梦中情人
as I say my vowels to the woman of my dreams,
念出爱的誓言时 我不要一回头
and see that damned, stupid,
就看到下面那个该死的 愚蠢的
accidental-curly- fry-stealing
偷走我意外得到的弹簧薯条的
Gary Blauman!
加利·布劳曼
Did you say Gary Blauman?
你刚才说的是加利·布劳曼吗
I...
我
hate...
好讨厌
to disagree with Barney.
和巴尼有不同的意见
But I love that guy!
可我好喜欢那家伙
I just met him earlier today.
我今天早些时候刚见过他
Oh, my gosh!
我的天
It's you. Yeah.
居然是你 是我
You're the poet William Zabka.
你是那个诗人 威廉·泽布卡
Nobody ever recognizes me for my poetry.
从来没人因为我的诗认出我
He has all six of my collections.
我的六本诗集他全都有
When Terry Gross interviewed me on Fresh Air,
他还收听了泰瑞·葛洛斯在"新空气"中
he listened live.
采访我的现场直播
Gary Blauman rules!
加利·布劳曼太棒了
Gary Blauman?
加利·布劳曼
I...
我...
hate...
讨厌...
...that I once thought I loved Gary Blauman.
提到我曾以为自己爱上他的加利·布劳曼
Ooh, this sounds good.
这个故事听起来不错
Gary's the guy that I had an affair with.
加利就是我出轨的对象
Tom found out, threw me out of the house.
汤姆发现了这事 把我赶出了家门
Now the kids are from a broken home.
现在孩子们只剩下破碎的家庭了
Because of Gary Blauman,
就因为加利·布劳曼
everything that matters to me
我所有在意的东西
is gone.
都离我而去了
I got that beat. So, I was ordering these fries...
我懂你的痛苦 有一次我点了炸薯条...
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Blauman's gay?
布劳曼是同志吗
Well... then that means that night,
那就意味着 那天晚上
the real battle was between Blauman
真正的竞争者是布劳曼
and the girl.
和那个女孩
And the prize... was this guy.
而奖品其实是...我自己
Keep telling yourself that, buddy.
你就这么安慰自己吧 老弟
I don't want to see Gary Blauman at my brother's wedding.
我不想在我弟弟的婚礼上看到加利·布劳曼
Neither do I!
我也不想
I'm the brother in question! Now, now, hold on.
我才是有问题的人 等等
Order! Order!
肃静 肃静
Robin put this on my plate, and so I'll make the decision.
罗宾把这事交给我处理 那就让我来做决定
Now, let's take a short recess.
我们现在暂时休庭
Everybody out. Okay.
大家都先出去 好吧
Lily, out of court settlement.
莉莉 我们庭外和解吧
Drop this whole thing, and I'll give you ten bucks.
只要你放手 我就给你十块大洋
No.
我才不要
I can't go higher than ten.
我最多只能给到十块钱了
I'm ready to give my decision.
我已经做好判决了
This was a tough one.
这个决定非常艰难
Lot of good points on both sides.
双方的论点都很有力
But ultimately... Blauman stays.
但最终...布劳曼可以留下来
Yeah. What in the...?
太好了 为什么
For one simple reason.
理由只有简单的一点
There is a higher law at every wedding.
在婚礼上 有个规矩是高于一切的
A law that trumps all other arguments.
这个规矩高于一切纠纷
When the bride asks for something,
只要是新娘想要的
she gets it. Yes.
都要满足她 没错
Well, he's right.
他说的很对
This fake court thing is adjourned.
这个假法庭退庭了
Judged.
裁决了
Well, I guess let's go find Blauman
我们去找布劳曼吧
and tell him the good news.
告诉他这个好消息
Yeah, about that. Bit of a wrinkle.
关于这事 有点小问题
I was just in the hallway, ran into Blauman.
我刚刚在走廊碰到了布劳曼
I told him if he didn't leave immediately,
我跟他说 如果他不马上离开
then Billy Zabka was gonna crane-kick him in the face.
比利·泽布卡会冲他的脸来个鹤踢
What?!
什么
But that's not even my move!
我都没用过这招好吗
We have to stop him.
我们得留住他
Barney! I...
巴尼 我
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快去追
So, we all run out to the parking lot
我们都跑去停车场
to stop Gary Blauman from leaving the wedding...
挽留加利·布劳曼参加婚礼
What are you doing?
你做什么
This is my place.
我到家了
So, uh...
那么
well, I guess this... this is where I leave you.
我想 我们要说再见了
This is your place.
你到家了
Yup.
是的
You sure it's not a few blocks that way?
你确定不是那个方向的几条街外吗
Nope, it's right here.
不 就在这里
It's right where you picked me up.
就在你接我的地方
So it is.
没错
Well... good night.
好吧 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Eight years earlier, I probably would've given
八年前 我可能会发表
some embarrassing speech, confessed my love
一番丢人的演说 坦白我的爱
and scared her off.
把她吓跑
But I didn't.
但当时我没有
Because somehow I just knew this was all gonna work out.
因为不知何故 我就是知道这次能成
Ted? Oh, thank God.
泰德 谢天谢地
Do you at least want to finish your story?
难道你不想讲完故事吗
Right.
好啊
So, we all ran out to the parking lot, and...
我们都跑去停车场 然后
Blauman, Blauman, I'm sorry.
布劳曼 布劳曼 对不起
You can stay. Billy won't kick you in the face.
你可以留下 比利不会踢你的脸
It's not even my move.
那招我都没用过
If I was gonna do anything, I'd sweep the leg,
如果我要出手 也是一个扫堂腿
and put you in a body bag; everyone knows that.
把你装进运尸袋里 大家都知道
What...? Is that from one of your poems?
什么 是你诗中的内容吗
Thank you for that.
太感谢你了
Please stick around, for the bride.
请留下 为了新娘
You're not a Taft. Even if you are,
你不是塔夫脱 就算你是
Roosevelt shouldn't have divided the party like that.
罗斯福也不应该让党内分♥裂♥
I mean, he handed the election to Wilson.
是他将总统宝座交给威尔森的
Completely, right? Right? Right?
就是 对吗 对吗 对吗
No, wait! No! All right? Forget it!
慢着 不行 得了吧
And, James, I'm sorry about you and Tom.
詹姆斯 你和汤姆的事我很遗憾
But you have to stop blaming me for your own decisions.
但你不能再怪在我头上 那是你自己的决定
Well, guys, take a good look.
各位 好好看看吧
This face you won't be seeing again.
这张脸 你们这辈子再也见不到了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表